Playtime in Jamaica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marni couldn't lie this time. "We have to get out of here," she began to cry a little. She felt awful. She didn't know why she couldn't control herself around Mark. She didn't know why her husband kept forgiving her. She only knew that Mark was a hot young man and that made her body react. Then she realized it. She loved the fact that a young man craved her. She also realized that biology was playing a huge part. It was as if she was drunk when Mark touched her. It was such an adrenaline rush.

They stopped dancing and went back to say good bye. Mark had already excused himself due to "spilling the drink on himself" and left for his room.

In parting, Ed gave Marni a kiss on the cheek and Sally did the same to Rob.

Ed and Sally invited Rob and Marni back to their room for a nightcap. They had a two-bedroom suite so Mark had his own room and they had a big main area. Rob wanted to accept, but could tell that Marni didn't want to go, so they politely declined.

When they got back to their room, Marni broke down and told Rob everything, including the parts she had left out from the other meetings with Mark. Rather than being angry, Rob was horny. Marni was still horny from being worked up by Mark and now by her husband's arousal by the story.

"I can't believe you aren't angry with me," Marni said as Rob had his face between her legs ready to eat her juicy pussy.

"Maybe it excites me that you are excited by a young man and that he wants you? Maybe I like that you made him cum?"

"Oh, god, that feels good. I need that. Mark got me so worked up."

"Did you want him? Did you want to let him take you?"

"I don't know, but I did want to cum," Marni admitted. "He just gets to me. I'm so sorry. This has never happened before. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's that other men may have looked at me, or even flirted, but Mark is so forward and the fact that you don't seem to mind makes me wonder where the lines are and what I want."

"What if I said that I'm not sure I know where the line is either?" asked Rob. "What if I said that sometimes I think I'd like to know that another man had pleasured you."

"You mean had sex with me, like put his dick in me?"

"I guess I do. I wonder what it would be like. In my fantasies, it's great and I'm great with it. I'm not saying I don't have fears and that it couldn't backfire, but I love the thought of you just enjoying it. I also think I'd like to watch sometimes."

"But you don't know that and you aren't giving me permission and neither one of us is really sure we want it to happen. In my rational moments, I don't want Mark and I don't want him inside of me or fingering me. I love you. These few days with you have convinced me of that even more. The freedom of the sex we have makes me want to take that back home with us. I want to give you blowjobs now, not just because you want to. I want to. It's just that in those worked up moments when I would do almost do anything he wants. And, by the way, he's pretty big down there."

"I guess all the better," Rob said. "For you."

Rob stopped talking and licked his wife's clit.

"Oh, Rob, this is exactly what I needed. You're so good to me."

He didn't stop. He didn't talk any more. Marni was glad, but also realized that the discussion of whether she could or should do anything further with Mark had not been resolved. She began to think of Mark as she reached her orgasm. She pictured his full wavy head of brown hair instead of her husband's head of silver. She grabbed her husband's head and drove it into her snatch. She pushed her pussy into his face imagining it was her young admirer.

"Oh, Mark," she called as she hit her peak.

Her husband looked up from his position between her legs and smirked.

12