Please, Daddy? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany keeps watching the clock closely and gets nervous when it's close to midnight and Bradley's bedroom light is still on. She's tempted to text her impending guest and tell him to forget about it. Just as she picks up her phone, she peeks out of her bedroom door one last time to see that the light is no longer shining under his door. She tiptoes down the hall to her parents' room and listens. She hears nothing coming from within and no lights are visible. She texts her guest and tells him to meet her out by the pool in about fifteen minutes.

She slinks out the back door and hurries over to the darkened corner of the yard by the back side of the pool. Out of the darkness steps Jason. They both smile and he takes her in his arms. They share a hot, wet kiss between them.

"Jason, I want to be straightforward. I just want to fuck. I don't want anything more from you."

"No problem," he assures her. "Are you sure everyone is sleeping?"

"They're all in bed and the lights are out. If they aren't sleeping yet, they will be soon." She leads Jason over to one of the changing room.

"In here?" He asks.

"No. There isn't much room in these. I just want to get a couple of towels to lay on in the grass."

While Jason is outside anxiously waiting to stuff his cock into Brittany, Jack is tossing and turning in bed. He can't get comfortable at all. His mind is racing back and forth between Brittany and Beth. He'd love to fuck both of them at the same time but he knows that is something that will never happen. His cock is throbbing but Beth is already snoring. The room feels hot and he has already kicked off all the blankets with no luck of cooling off. He decides to get up and go out onto the balcony to get some fresh air.

He stands out in the cool air deep in thought when he catches something out of the corner of his eye. He sees the door to one of the changing rooms open as Brittany and Jason step out with what looks to be some towels. 'What the hell?' he thinks to himself. The lights around the pool are bright enough to see everything. He's intrigued to see where this is going.

Jack isn't the only one baffled. Bradley is still awake like he had planned. He waits for Brittany to walk downstairs where he listens to see if he can hear what she is doing. He hears the French doors in the living room open and close. His room is located above those doors. He runs to the window and looks outside. He watches as Jason appears and locks Brittany in a deep kiss. Like Jack, 'what the hell?' is his exact reaction as well.

Brittany carries her towels tucked under one arm while she leads Jason by the hand onto the grass behind the pool. She spreads them out and kneels down on one while Jason lays next to her on the other.

"We need to make this quick," she says as she pulls her night shirt off from herself. Her tiny breasts bounce free from the tight shirt she was wearing. Jason slides his shorts off and his six-inch cock springs free. Neither Bradley nor Jack is impressed and they scoff to themselves; they've both got him beat. Jason sits up and removes his shirt as Brittany takes her pajama pants off. She pushes him back and straddles his hips. He reaches up and squeezes her breasts. She moans when he pinches her nipples and pulls on them. She leans down and starts kissing her way from his lips to his stomach. She reaches his cock and starts teasing it with her tongue. She places light kisses all over it and runs her tongue along the length.

Leaning down to orally fuck him allows Jack and Bradley to admire that beautiful ass of hers as its perched high up into the air. Both of them have started rubbing their cocks as they watch her head bob up and down on Jason. Jack is thinking about how much he wants to throw his cock into her as she's being greedy with Jason's dick. Bradley, on the other hand, is having guilty feelings of watching his sister suck his best friend but seeing her in action is making him so horny. At the same time, he's extremely jealous of Jason. His own dick nearly exploded at the sight of her when he went with his mom and stepdad to pick her up from school. He wants her so bad.

Brittany grabs her pajama pants and retrieves a condom that she threw in the pocket before coming downstairs. She quickly rolls it on Jason and straddles his lap again. She slides down onto his dick while Bradley and Jack both simultaneously sigh to themselves at the sight. They're both silently begging for her to ride him hard and she does just that. Jason has his hands on her hips and is helping her move up and down on him. Her breasts are bouncing wildly. She starts grinding her mound on him.

"I'm going to cum," she squeals at him. Jack is almost there himself but Bradley has already reached that point. As Brittany lets out a loud moan of satisfaction, Bradley grunts and blows his load all over his windowsill and hand. Such a rookie he is.

Before Brittany has a chance to come down from her peak, Jason has her rolled off him and has gotten on his knees behind her. She's on all fours and looking back at him over her shoulder. He thrusts into her and she lets out a tiny shriek each time he slams his cock into her wet pussy. Jason's grunting gets louder as he gets closer to losing himself. Jack is trying so hard to come but watching Jason's pathetic performance with Brittany has turned into such a turn-off. She's so much better than what he's giving her. This is becoming too much like work for Jack but he is able to pull it off as he watches Jason come in Brittany.

"That was great," Jason says with glee.

"Yeah, that was really something," Brittany replies with a small, fake smile. "Well, I'd better get back inside before I get caught."

"Can we get together again sometime?"

"Sure," she lies. She just wants to go upstairs and forget this even happened. The only reason she was able to get one off is that she was thinking of daddy. Looking down and seeing his face between her legs was so taboo and so sexy. She wishes she could get over her anger and let him have his way with her again but she can't bring herself to do that just yet. She was hoping this little fuck session with Jason would have helped her get over her feelings for daddy but it didn't happen. She wants him but is afraid to give into him.

Jason kisses her goodnight and she really hopes this never happens again. Bradley has cleaned up and is laying in his bed having more naughty thoughts of his sister. He's scheming a plan to fuck her. He can't help thinking this way; she came home like a completely different person than she was when she left for school. She's acting differently; she doesn't even physically resemble his sister anymore. Jack has crawled back into bed with Beth who is still snoring. He figures she's going to be mad at him for quite a while after that smartass comment he made about Brittany during supper.

The whole house seems to sleep in late the next morning except Beth who has decided to take advantage of the situation and slips out to run some errands. Bradley is the next one to stir. He still can't believe what he saw last night. Jason? Of all his friends to get their hands on Brittany and it's the one who seems mostly like a brother to her. He can't fathom how this will turn out the next time he faces Jason. He staggers into the bathroom while still half asleep. A quick shower will help wake him up.

Jack wakes up alone. He can only guess that Beth has scurried out of the house this morning because she's mad that her little princess is a whore and she's in complete denial of that. He rubs his hands over his stubbly face and runs his fingers through his hair. He can only hope today goes better than the past couple of days. He has taken off a couple of extra days from work and doesn't want them to be a complete waste of time. That's one of the perks he likes about his job. He's his own boss and can do whatever he wants. He slowly gets out of bed and throws on some flannel pajama pants. He steps out onto the balcony and looks out to where Brittany was getting fucked last night. The towels are still on the ground. He shakes his head; partly with jealousy and partly because of how pathetic it was. Brittany needs a good fucking and he's going to give it to her. He texts Beth asking where she is this morning. If he's lucky he'll get a response from her but he's not counting on it. He probably should have at least made an attempt to fuck her last night but didn't. She does, in fact, respond telling him that she's running errands and has an appointment to get her nails done. He smirks to himself; he instantly knows her whole morning is booked and he has plenty of time to work on making Brittany his again.

Brittany has been awake for a long while but just can't muster the ambition to get out of bed. She feels so stupid for what happened with Jason. It was a poor attempt to take her mind off daddy and it failed miserably. The house has been silent this morning and that has helped her stay deep in thoughts of Daddy. She can't fight it anymore. She wants him. She needs her daddy. A quick shower to freshen up will start the ball rolling. Daddy's cock is calling her and it's time for her to answer. She jumps out of bed and quickly bounds towards the bathroom. Without thinking, she flings the door open and immediately stops in her tracks.

"Hey! I'm in here!" Bradley shrieks.

"Oh my god, I'm sor...holy shit," she stutters as her eyes wander down Bradley's body. The shower isn't running and that's why she didn't know anyone was in here. He is standing in front of the sink and is still slick from head to toe. His hair is wet and long enough to hang in his eyes; his nipples are hard and look like they want to be licked. She's noticing how defined his abs actually are. She certainly didn't see him like this yesterday in the pool. She follows the trail of hair down to his cock and her mouth starts watering. It's soft but is quickly coming to attention. He has made no attempt to cover himself and when he notices her admiring his body, he even goes one step farther and turns slightly so she can get a full-on view. As he thinks of his sister bent over being fucked by his best friend last night, his cock starts twitching and he can feel the blood rushing in. When fully erect, he's a good seven inches and slightly curves upward; much thicker than Jason but not quite as big as Daddy. Bradley can see the lust in her eyes and the way she has been unable to move. He'd be surprised if she's even taken a breath since barging in.

"Are you going to leave or are you going to make yourself worthwhile and suck my cock?" Bradley teases.

"What??" Brittany asks with complete shock.

"You heard me. I saw that poor attempt Jason made last night," he says as he starts making long strokes along his dick.

"You saw that? That was pretty terrible, wasn't it?" She giggles.

"Yeah, it was," he says as he squeezes the head of his cock. A small dot of precum emerges from his tiny hole. "Come here and lick this off"

She closes the door but fails to latch it. As she takes a couple of steps towards him, the door slightly swings open a little bit but neither one of them notices. She looks Bradley in the eyes and slowly kneels in front of him. The tip of her tongue touches the small dot. She retrieves and savors before swallowing it. Her tongue circles the tip of his cock and she can hear him quietly moaning. She focuses on the mushroom until he can barely take it anymore. He thrusts his hips forward and invades her mouth. She starts sucking as he fucks her mouth. He puts his hands on the back of her head and watches his cock slip in and out between her lips. What a sight to see. She reaches up and starts playing with his balls. The hot shower has caused them to hang low making it fun for her to squeeze and tug on them.

Jack has decided to make his way downstairs to find something for breakfast. As he's walking down the hall, he sees the bathroom light on with the door cracked. He becomes excited hoping to catch Brittany either getting in or out of the shower like yesterday. This time he'll just turn her around and throw his cock into her before she can even protest. As he nears the door, he peeks inside and looks at the reflection in the mirror. 'What the fuck?' his internal voice demands. He watches for a few minutes. The sight of Brittany taking Bradley's cock into her mouth has made him instantly hard. She licks up and down his length and takes his balls into her mouth. Bradley has one hand on her head and the other on the counter to steady himself. His head is leaned back as he takes in the pleasure his sister is giving him. Jack's hand is inside his pants and is stroking his cock without even realizing it. He wants to join in on the fun, too.

"Now what would your mother think if she saw this?" Jack asks as he pushes the door open. Bradley's eyes spring open and Brittany is up on her feet in seconds. They are both sputtering but neither can get a single word out. "You're lucky she's gone for the morning, instead of you two just standing there, why don't we take this to your room, Bradley, and fuck your sister silly?" Daddy asks the two of them.

"Oh yes, please Daddy," Brittany begs. Bradley has a look of disbelief followed by excitement.

Jack turns and walks out of the doorway with both of them following closely behind. Brittany and Bradley hurry down to his bedroom while Jack goes into Brittany's room. He opens her nightstand drawer where he expects to find some condoms. He is not disappointed. He grabs a couple and walks down the hall to where they are waiting for him. When they get into Bradley's room, Bradley stands by his bed while Brittany stands in front of him. Jack stands behind her; he is the tallest of all three. Bradly is a few inches shorter than Jack but both men tower over Brittany. Bradley reaches down and starts pulling her shirt up. Jack holds her hands above her head so Bradley can easily slide it up to him. Jack tosses the shirt and Bradley admires her petite tits. Jack reaches around and squeezes them while Bradley sits on the edge of his bed. Her tits are now eye level and staring right at him. He leans forward and takes one in his mouth. Brittany leans back on her daddy and moans. She can feel Jack's hard cock pressing against her back. Her pussy is begging to be touched and licked.

Jack lets go of her tits and kneels behind her. He slowly slides her pants down. His hands trail over her hips and down her legs. He reaches between her thighs and feels her swollen pussy lips. They are hot, wet, and very slick. He slips a finger inside and wiggles it around. He can feel Bradley's fingers working their magic on her clit.

"Have you fucked your sister yet?" Jack asks Bradley.

"No, I haven't," he answers.

"Well, then. It looks like Brittany needs to suck Daddy's cock while you get a nice little taste of her."

"Yes, Daddy," Brittany agrees as she climbs up on the bed. Jack strips his pants off and gets on the bed with her. She lies on her back and Daddy kneels next to her head. Bradley lays down between her legs and takes in the pretty sight of his sister's pussy. He looks up and watches as Brittany sits up on her elbows. Jack points his cock at her and she opens her mouth wide. He slides inside and she wraps her lips around him. She moans around his cock and she slides along the length of it and Bradley can feel his cock twitch between his body and the mattress. He slides a finger into her pussy and leans in to lick her stiff clit. His tongue travels all around her inner and outer lips. Teasing them; sucking and lightly pulling on them. He peeks up at Brittany and watches as Jack fucks her mouth with such skill. His cock sliding in and out is making Bradley even harder. Jack has such a beautiful cock and he's slightly envying Brittany. He focuses on her clit and he can hear her moaning. Her legs are twitching while her pussy is clenching his finger.

"Are you going to be a good girl and come for Bradley?" Jack asks as he watches her gobbling his cock like she hasn't eaten in a week.

She pulls away from his cock only long enough to whisper, "yes, Daddy."

Jack looks back at Bradley and can see his tongue working its magic. His eyes wander even farther and he notices the full, round globes Bradley has for ass cheeks. It appears that nice asses run in their genes. Their mother's ass looked like that before her age caught up with her. For a split second, Jack's cock twitches at the thought of his cock slipping into Bradley's backside. Brittany pulls away from Jack's cock and screams out with ecstasy as she comes for Bradley. He eagerly slurps at her pussy as she lets loose.

"Get a condom on. I'll clean that up," Jack says as he straddles Brittany's head. He lowers his cock down into her mouth as he leans down to lap at her pussy. He starts to make small humping movements to slide his cock in and out of her mouth as he teasingly flicks her clit with his tongue. Her legs twitch every time he makes a stiff lick over it. Bradley quickly rolls a condom on and starts stroking his dick as he watches his stepdad eat his sister's pussy. But he's also noticing Jack's ass moving up and down. It's muscular and firm. Brittany has reached up and placed her hands on Jack's ass cheeks. She's massaging them and moaning around Jack's cock that's deep in her mouth. When Jack notices that Bradley is ready, he climbs off Brittany and stands next to him. He rolls a condom of his own on and the two stand stroking their cocks together while looking at Brittany laying on her back with her legs spread wide open.

She reaches down and starts rubbing her pussy. "Which one of you is going to fuck me while I suck the others cock?" Jack and Bradley look at each other.

"Since I've already fucked your sister, I'll let you do the honors," Jack jokes.

"Thanks, Dad," Bradley reciprocates and they share a laugh amongst themselves. "Roll over and put that pretty ass of yours up in the air."

"Very nice, son. Tell that bitch who's in charge," Jack whispers to Bradley.

Brittany quickly rolls over and sticks her ass as high in the air as she can. She reaches back with a hand and spreads herself wide for them to both see. Bradley walks to the end of the bed and rubs his dick along her slit to moisten it before sliding it in. As soon as it's wet, he throws it into her and she lets out a squeal. Jack watches her ass jiggle as Bradley fucks his sister hard. Seeing his dick slide in and out of Brittany is mesmerizing.

"Come on, Daddy, don't be shy. Get that dick of yours up here so I can suck it," Brittany manages to say between thrusts. Jack climbs on the bed and kneels in front of her. She opens her mouth as he places his hands on her head. He slips his dick in and can feel every thrust Bradley is doing to her as she gets pushed forward and farther down on his cock. He picks up on Bradley's rhythm and starts fucking her mouth along with Bradley fucking her pussy. He looks down and watches Bradley's abs flex each time he moves. His young but strong hands have a tight grip on her hips. Her bubbly ass cushions each lurch he makes. Jack's eyes wander up even farther to watch Bradley's arm and chest muscles flex as he moves. He's amazed at how much he's attracted to Bradley's naked body. He looks at Bradley's face only to notice that he is watching Jack's own body flexing and moving. Is he having the same sexual thoughts about Jack that Jack is having about him? They lock eyes and it's made very clear that their minds are thinking alike.

"Your sister's pussy feels great, doesn't it?" Jack asks.

"Fuck yeah," he says as he places a swift smack on her ass. Brittany lets out a whimper around Jack's cock.

"Again," Jack begs. Bradley places another swift smack and Brittany whimpers again. "Can I get a chance with that pussy?"