Please, Daddy? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir," Bradley says as he pulls out of her. Her pussy clenches as though it doesn't want to let go. He and Jack switch places but tell Jack tells her to roll over onto her back.

Jack pulls her ass down to the edge of the bed and lifts her legs high. Bradley grabs ahold of her legs as he straddles Brittany's face. He lowers himself down and she starts sucking and licking his balls. Jack thrusts his cock into her and Brittany can immediately tell the size difference between her stepdad and brother. While Bradley has a very nice feeling cock, Jack is more filling. He starts fucking her hard and squeezes her tits. Bradley and Jack look at each other and realize their faces are just inches from one another.

"I think we should both nut on her face when you get close," Bradley says with a grin.

"I like the way you think," Jack agrees. He enjoys her pussy for a few more minutes before he pulls out of her. She's breathing fast and her pussy is red from being fucked hard. Jack steps away from the bed and Bradley stands beside him. Brittany gets on the floor and kneels in front of them. They both rip their condoms off and toss them on the floor. She can't decide which cock to stare at the most. They've both felt amazing in her pussy. Stepfather and stepson are standing side-by-side jerking their cocks wildly.

"I'm close," Bradley says between clenched teeth. Brittany opens her mouth and closes her eyes most of the way. She keeps them open just enough to watch cum shoot from her brother's cock. It lands in her mouth and on her chin; some cum dribbles down into her chest. She flinches as it hits her.

"Oh, fuck!" Jack growls as his load shoots out onto her face as well. The sight of Bradley's cum shooting out of his cock sends him over the edge. His aim wasn't as good as Bradley's but she now has cum from both of them in her mouth. She smiles and swallows their loads. Bradley squeezes the last bit out and shakes it at her. Jack does the same but before he has a chance to shake his cock, Bradley is kneeling and licking the last bit from Jack's tiny hole. To Jack's surprise, the sight of his stepson licking his cock excites him.

"You know," Jack says while looking down at his stepchildren, "it looks like Brittany's ass will have to wait a little longer. I plan on fucking yours first."

"You really mean that, dad?" Bradley begs.

To be continued...