Please, Daddy? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she feels comfortable with her finger, she removes it and puts lube on the smallest plug. She slowly starts sliding it inside as she continues rubbing her clit. Since it's just a tad larger than her finger, it easily makes its way inside. It pops into place and she moans to herself. She's confident she can get the middle-sized plus inside herself next.

After letting it sit for a few minutes, she gets the next plug nice and slippery. As soon as the small one slips out, she starts pushing the larger one in its place. This one is about one-half inch in diameter and gives her a little bit of trouble. When this one pops in all the way, she lets out a gasp and squeezes her eyes shut. She instantly feels a dull burning sensation but it's certainly not enough to hurt. Her ass feels full and this thing is nowhere near the size of Jack. She pulls it loose and starts slowly thrusting it in and out. She turns the vibrator on and her moans are broken up by quick breaths. She finds herself enjoying the pushing and pulling and the erotic feeling that she's playing with her ass in an attempt to prepare herself to be fucked there soon. She's pretty sure Jack isn't going to break her in this weekend. His focus is more on Bradley and she's ok with that.

When she looks at the largest of the three, she decides it's probably not a good idea to try that one yet. She pushes the plug back into place and rolls over on her back again. She spreads her legs wide and lies there completely still to feel the vibrations in her ass. Her pussy is extremely wet. She starts rubbing her clit again with short, quick movements. The sensation in her ass quickly gets her to the peak of her orgasm. Her body tensed and her back quickly arches as she lets out a scream. Oh, god! The intensity of this orgasm is like nothing she has ever felt before. Her ass is clenching the plug making the vibrations stronger.

When she finally comes back to Earth, she turns the plug off and lays there panting. She's covered in sweat and her heart is racing. She can't believe how amazing that was; how something so small can have such an impact on her like this. She is now more eager than ever to keep stretching her ass in hopes of getting either Jack or Bradley to take her. No wonder both guys love anal sex. Why hasn't she tried this a long time ago?

After cleaning up, she makes her way downstairs and sees Daddy lying on the couch watching TV. She leans over the back of it and gives him a kiss on the cheek

"Thanks for the new toys, Daddy," she says with a smile.

"Playing with them already?"

"I only got the middle one in there so far but I loved it. I'll keep trying," she says.

"It took your mother a while before she was able to take it in the ass. Patience is key," he says with a returned smile. He's so glad to see that she's shown intense interest by trying them already. He was a little worried that she'd be intimidated but knowing that he and Bradley both enjoy anal play probably has a positive effect on that.

"Are we going out for supper tonight?" She asks.

"Yeah, Bradley and I agreed to go to a pizza place. Does that sound ok? If so, we'll head out in a little bit."

"Yes, Daddy," she says as she makes her way out to the pool. Bradley is lying in a chair with a weird grin on his face. She can only imagine what he's thinking about. She sits near him and admires his body. He's tan and his whole body is slick. His nipples are pointy and staring at the sun. It looks like his dick is hard but she can't quite tell. She's completely baffled as to how much stamina he and Jack seem to have. Well, Bradley is a little more understandable. But Jack is like a walking hard-on and she never realized that before. Maybe it's because she was a Plain Jane before college. He never looked at her before like the way he does now. She wonders if her mother has noticed anything odd about the three of them. She has learned so much about her mom this summer that has blown her away. Actually, she's learned so much about everyone in the family that is still sinking in. She's fucking her own brother. She should feel disgusted about this but she doesn't. Jack isn't biologically related so it hasn't really crossed her mind with him. She looks at Bradley and can't help but feel a strong attraction to him but she knows this is just a fling. Obviously, she will never be able to have anything serious with him but what will happen when the two of them go back to their studies? Will this be ongoing every time they get together? She's really hoping so. She loves her brother but she also lusts after him and she can't get enough.

"Why are you staring at me?" Bradley's voice cuts off her thoughts. She snaps back to reality and shakes her head.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about what will happen when we go our separate ways in the fall."

"Neither one of us are that far away. We'll still come home for holidays," he says but he realizes what she means when he sees her face. "You mean will we still sleep with each other after this summer?"

"Yeah, that's what I mean."

"I don't know. I guess it depends on how weird things get before we leave in August. Dad says his door is always open for us, though." She puts a little smile on her face as she has hope that this will continue for a long time to come. "Come here," he says as he motions for her. He moves over to the side of his chair to give her some room. They're squeezed together as they lay side-by-side and that's what he wanted. He wants to hold her close. He loves his sister and never wants her to feel abandoned by him.

The three of them enjoy a nice, playful dinner. Their mother calls to check on them and to let them know that she'll be home tomorrow sometime after noon. Neither one of them feels any guilt for being a part of Jack's affair on her. They never really think of it that way. They're family; it's a whole new meaning for everything.

While out in public, they all act like nothing is going on between them. They've all been doing a good job at not letting anything slip even though they are all anxious to get their hands on one another. They are, however, making sure to tempt each other in subtle ways. Brittany will rub a crotch with her foot while the guys pass her seductive looks.

When they arrive back home, Brittany can't seem to keep her hands off from Bradley. She stops him in his tracks in the kitchen by throwing herself in front of him and wrapping her arms around his neck. The kisses are deep and passionate between the two of them. His hands wiggle their way up the sides of her shirt to feel her nipples through he unpadded bra that she's wearing. They're alert and tingle as his thumbs pass over them. He slips her shirt off and tosses it on the center island.

Jack comes up behind her and sweeps her hair off her neck. He leans in and makes lingering kisses from her ear to her shoulder. She closes her eyes and takes in the feeling of Daddy's lips along with Bradley unfastening her bra to free her tits. He tosses that over to where her shirt is lying and runs his hand down her chest, over her stomach, and slides the tips of his fingers along the waistband of her pants. Her breathing quickens as she tugs at his shirt to silently beg for him to take it off. Bradly pulls it off as Jack reaches around and starts to unfasten her pants. As he kneels to slide them off from her, he kisses her back and plants little nibbles on each ass cheek as her pants fall to her ankles. He spreads her cheeks wide and makes one long, stiff lick up her entire crack. She lets out a gasp and her pussy clenches at the feel of his tongue exploring. She leans forward and starts tasting Bradley's chest. She teases his nipples with her teeth as she reaches down to undo his pants. She steps out of her own pants as Jack stands and takes his shirt off. He presses his body against hers and she can feel his cock against her through his pants.

"We'd better get upstairs before we get too carried away," Jack says as he kisses the top of her head. They gather their clothes and make their way up the staircase. Bradley and Brittany just toss their clothes through the bedroom doors as they rush past their rooms. Jack instructs them to get completely naked and on the bed by the time he comes back from the closet. While in the bathroom, he undresses all the way and gathers condoms and lube from Beth's cabinet of pleasure.

When he returns to the bedroom, Brittany and Bradley are laying down facing each other. They're sharing passionate kisses and tender caresses between them. Jack tosses the goodies onto the nightstand and joins them. He lies behind Brittany and snuggles into her back. She leans her head against him and he starts kissing her neck. Bradley starts feasting on her breast as Jack reaches around and pulls her thighs apart far enough to fit his hand in between. She's so wet and hot. His fingers slide between each fold and gently make their way inside her. She moans as each one of the men take their time with her.

"Wouldn't I love to stick my dick in your ass as Bradley pounds your pussy," Jack whispers in her ear. His breath tickles and sends a shiver through her.

"Soon, Daddy," she pants at him. Her answer makes his cock twitch against her ass. He grinds it against her as he buries his nose in her hair. He reaches behind himself, grabs a condom and hands it to Bradley.

"I want you to fuck her while I'm eating her pussy from below," Jack says. He turns himself and moves down so his head is nearly hanging off the foot of the bed.

Brittany frees herself from Bradley's grip and rolls over onto Jack. She spreads her knees over his head and lowers her pussy down onto his waiting lips and tongue. Bradley rolls his condom on and walks down to the end of the bed. As he stands behind Brittany's ass, he can see Jack's tongue licking and darting around her pussy. He watches her head bob up and down as she takes Jack into her mouth. Jack moans when she picks up the pace. He loves feeling her mouth sliding up and down his shaft. Her lips are soft and her tongue knows just the right places to tease.

Bradley steps up to Brittany and wipes the tip of his cock along her wet slit. Not only does he get aroused by rubbing his dick on his sister's pussy but he likes the idea of Jack's mouth being so close to the action that's about to take place. He slides his dick inside her warmth and makes his thrusts shallow so he can also watch Jack lick her from underneath. Every now and then he can feel Jack's tongue flicking along the underside of his cock when he pulls out of her. Jack places a hand between Bradley's legs and fondles his balls. Brittany begins moaning while Jack's cock is deep in her mouth. He's slightly thrusting his hips to meet her mouth. She's so good at sucking cock; her mother could learn a thing or two from her. Her tongue swirls around the head and she slips her tongue along his tiny hole whenever she gets a slight taste of pre-cum in her mouth. Jack can feel his balls pulling up and he's hoping to not blow his load too soon.

He reaches his hands up and places them on Brittany's ass cheeks. He spreads her wide and watches Bradley's cock slide in and out of her. He twirls her clit around with his tongue and can feel it getting hard.

Bradley's cock accidentally slips out of Brittany. Jack fetches it before Bradley can slip it back into her and he quickly directs it into his mouth. Bradley moans as he watches himself slide in and out of Jack's mouth. Jack can taste a mixture of latex and Brittany's pussy juice. It drives him wild. He redirects Bradley back into Brittany and starts focusing on her clit again. He wants to make her cum so he can taste it as it flows down onto his tongue. She starts grinding her pussy on his mouth and stops sucking his dick. She uses her hand instead and wildly jerks him as she lets out a scream of satisfaction. Jack feels a tiny trickle coming from her pussy that flows down his tongue. He grunts and laps up as much as he can. Jack looks up at Bradley and decides it's his turn to get fucked.

"Are you ready?" Jack asks him.

"You bet," Bradley replies as he withdraws from Brittany and removes his condom.

Jack gives Brittany a swift smack on the ass as she climbs off from him. He gets off the bed and Bradley lies down.

"I'm going to go get some toys. Brittany, I want to see you licking his ass when I come back in here."

"Yes, Daddy," she says with a big smile. Jack disappears into the bathroom and Bradley pulls his knees up to his chest. His ass is completely out in the open for Brittany. She licks her lips and takes his cock in her mouth but only for a few quick passes along it. She sucks on his sack and then lifts it out of the way of his begging ass. She circles his rosebud with her tongue; around and around; teasingly poking her tongue inside here and there. Bradley leans his head back and takes it all in.

"That feels so good, Brit. Tongue fuck my ass. Stretch me open for Dad," he hisses at her. She uses her hands and spreads his ass even farther. She forces her tongue inside as far as she can and wiggles it around. Jack is watching this from the bathroom doorway. He loves watching them tease and please each other. He slowly strokes his cock at the sight. Bradley picks the lube off from the nightstand and tosses it down to her. She squeezes some on his ass and coats her finger with it. Her finger slides inside without any fight from him and she starts sliding it in and out.

"Two fingers," he begs. She quickly coats a second finger and slides it in along with the first. He lets out a gasp and she goes in all the way.

Jack walks over and picks up another condom for a small dildo he has gotten from the closet. He stands near the foot of the bed where Brittany is and covers the toy with lube. He hands it to her and she gives him an inquisitive look. When she pegged Bradley, he was already prepped from riding the dildo stuck to the wall. She's new to this whole process.

"I'll help you," Jack says as he stands behind her. He takes her hand in his and guides the tip of the toy to Bradley's ass. The mushroom pops inside and Bradley tenses. They hold the toy still and wait for him to relax. Inch by inch, the toy slowly disappears into the place Jack is eager to explore.

"That feels so good," Bradley sighs as Brittany and Jack start fucking Bradley with the dildo. Brittany releases her grip on the faux phallus and kneels next to Bradley on the bed. She takes him in her mouth as Jack continues stretching Bradley's ass by thrusting the dildo in and out. She sucks him hard to keep him erect while Jack continues his work.

"I'm so ready. I want your cock," Bradley informs Jack. Jack smiles with excitement as he fetches another condom. He leaves the toy in place as he puts the condom on and slathers himself generously with lube. It's a good thing he stocked up when he bought Brittany's present.

"Slide down to the end of the bed," Jack instructs Bradley as he walks down to the foot end. Bradley slithers down the bed making sure the toy doesn't slide out of place. He lines his ass up with the edge of the mattress and pulls his legs back up to his chest. Brittany moves down with Bradley.

"Are you sure you're ready for this big cock?" Jack asks with a grin as he slightly shakes it at him.

"Mmm. Fuck me, Dad. I'm more than ready," Bradley says as he licks his lips at the sight of his dad's cock staring at him between his legs.

Jack pulls the toy free from Bradley's ass and nudges the loosened hole with the tip of his dick. Bradley's asshole clenches the very end of his cock like a lover locking lips with it. Jack presses forward and Bradley's toes curl as he winces. Jack starts to hesitate.

"Don't stop," Bradley begs. He knows once Jack's head pops through it'll get easier. He breathes through it as Jack slowly continues. He feels his ass give way as Jack has finally gotten past the stubborn barrier.

"Holy fuck, that stings," Bradley pants. "Brittany, play with my cock; distract me."

Brittany grasps his dick which has started going soft. She firmly jerks him as she pays close attention to what's going on between the two of them.

"Your ass is so fucking tight. Let me know when you're ready for more," Jack says as he reaches down and fondles Bradley's balls. He slides another inch in and stops. Bradley seems to be relaxing a little so he makes tiny thrusts with only the first few inches of his cock that he's managed to get inside.

"Deeper!" Bradley begs. Jack shoves another inch forward and Bradley gasps. This time it's not of pain, its pure pleasure. His ass is finally giving way and Jack can feel it. "More!" With each thrust, Jack puts more length of his cock into Bradley. When he gets balls deep, he holds still and looks at Bradley's reaction. He looks at Jack and smiles.

"Very impressive," Jack says. "I was sure you'd have to give up and try again."

"I knew I'd be able to take all eight inches. Fuck me, old man."

Jack pulls out nearly all the way and easily slides back in. Bradley moans and throws his head back as Jack does this over and over. Brittany is mesmerized by the sight of her step-dad's cock sliding in and out of her brother. It's making her so wet and horny. Jack grabs Bradley's hips and starts fucking him harder. He's watching Brittany's hand making passes up and down Bradley's hard dick. Bradley is watching Jack slamming into him between his legs.

"Suck me, Brittany," he says between the pumps Jack is making in his ass.

"I have a better idea," she says as she reaches for a condom. She rips it open and quickly puts it on him. She's moving fast so he won't lose the erection she has worked so hard to keep. He lets go of one of his legs so she can wiggle through and she straddles his hips. She lowers her pussy down onto his cock and he lets out a cry of ecstasy. She starts grinding her clit against him as Jack pounds his ass hard. She can hear Jack's balls slapping against Bradley as she leans down and kisses her brother hard.

"This feels so fucking amazing," Bradley whispers against her lips. "Fuck me hard, Brit." She does just that. She alternates between grinding her clit against him and slamming up and down the entire length of his cock. Jack has taken hold of Bradley's legs and Bradley grabs his sister's hips. He helps her grind against him in hopes that she will cum with him.

"I'm almost there, Bradley," she pants at him. "Cum with me."

"Me too," he says to her. Her nipples ache as her orgasm rips through her. Bradley starts slamming her down on his cock again. He feels his balls retracting as they get ready to empty. The feeling of Jack's cock in his ass and his sister's pussy gripping his cock sends him into complete euphoria. He watches her tits bounce as he expels a huge load into her. He's pretty sure the condom will render useless by the time he's done filling it. Jack holds still and helps Brittany off from Bradley. Bradley is covered in sweat and his hair is wet around his face.

"Put that ass of yours in the air. I want to give Brittany a little something for her beautiful performance with you," Jack says as he withdraws his cock. Bradley rolls over and gets on all fours. He looks over his shoulder as Jack shoves his cock back inside while he removes his condom. Bradley loves the filling feeling of Jack's big dick; the way his asshole stretches with each forward thrust Jack makes. His dick is shaking and dripping cum underneath him as Jack keeps driving his cock deep into him. The two of them moaning and grunting like barbaric animals is thrilling to Brittany. She finds two men going at it to be extremely sexy to watch, just as she has hoped.

"Brittany, come stand by me and get ready," Jack says in between breaths. She gets off the bed and stands by Jack. From this angle, she can see their bodies connecting in such a beautiful way; giving them both erotic pleasure. "I'm close!" Jack wails.