All Comments on 'Please Fuck My Ass'

by atitagain991

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New room mate?

Sounds like she would have made a good new room mate for ya to continue your experiences with.

DeathcakesDeathcakesover 7 years ago
I can totally relate

I can totally relate with the guy in this story, i had an experince with anal and enjoyed it, i still love women and femininity, but i just love the feeling a cock fucking my ass. His experinces really left me hot over here. Thanks for the story!!

zephyerzephyerover 7 years ago
I should be so lucky!

Reads in part of me getting my first cock to suck. Kept getting scared and I would back out. I use to go to an ABS and would get so nerveous that I would have to room to the bathroom and shit.

When I finally got a cock it was disappointing. It did get better.

Tried anal once but, wasn't ready and haven't had the chance again.

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
OK

Nothing to write home about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

I also live to fuck women, I'm married with children but I love a nice cock up my ass. In the past I liked being a top but prefer being a bottom now.I started wanting it because when I fucked women in the ass and later some men they showed so much pleasure I had to try it and now love it. Don't like men just their cocks.8" or 7.5" are great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When I finally got a cock in my ass it hurt like hell. The guy was older and he just wanted a fuck, he saw me in panties in a room in a abs. He walked in closed the door and said nice panties, I turned around, knowing they were see through, he pulled them down and fingered my ass, I had prepared hoping for my first time. I felt him line his cock up and he pushed, I know I was tense but he managed to open me, as I said it hurt like hell, not how I thought it would be, his cock felt huge, I collapsed forward onto the bench he following on top of me. His cock was deep inside me, I felt him move and my insides began to adjust and he moved quicker, my cock got hard and I felt him get bigger and my insides were filled with warmth. He didn't stay in me long and he left, i sat there my bum hurting, my cock hard and the door opened again and a guy came in and knelt and took my cock in his mouth, just what I needed, and my cum was soon shooting down his throat. Years later, I still get a rush when a guys cock opens me, the initial pain and then the pleasure.

gcs2718gcs2718over 4 years ago
I know how he feels

I'd love to be on my back right now with a nice, long cock pounding my ass. Nice story. Fact, fiction or some of each?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yep

love to try it, oral too, no time or circumstance. A load in my ass or throat would be great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have had gay impulses since gorever.

When I was in my teens i would from time to time be dmitten by a guy particularly if he was a few years older than me and was self confident, musculine, and was not rude.

I would think to myself, "I am not gay but I would let this one fuck me. He is absolutely deserving."

I was still a virgin at the time; also was a late bloomer.

I have never had any homoxexual expetiences. When I was in my 50s, several men propositioned me. One of them said, "I want to fuck you and i mean it in a very manly way. My ass is naturally hairless, you will not regret it."

I worked in a big company and was having an affair with a sexy woman, 10 years my junor, who had chorus line legs.

I am a senior now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5- (💥💥💥💥💥-) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment which I liked.

Quote:

Deathcakes - about 6 years ago

I can totally relate

I can totally relate with the guy in this story, i had an experince with anal and enjoyed it, i still love women and femininity, but i just love the feeling a cock fucking my ass. His experinces really left me hot over here. Thanks for the story!!

End quote.

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada Nov 17 2022

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh yes , nothing better than having a gorgeous delicious thick cock slide in your ass and fuck you until he fills you full of delicious thick warm CUM till your dribbling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous