All Comments on 'Please Give Mercy - Ending'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story - I’m fine with how it concluded.

See above

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I didn't want to hurt you?

Well, that's just not true. Maybe "I didn't want to kill you" would work in her situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
After reading through 2 pages of horrible writing,

we don't even get an end to this ridiculous attempt at a story! Where are the negative numbers when you really need them? I'm giving you a 1 only because I can't give you a -5. I will never read another of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No Ending

FTDS

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 5 years ago
just right

I agree,, its a good place to end the story. I don't think anymore needs to be said. it was a good read, and yes it leaves it open to develop a new story in the future,, thanks for sharing,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
2 stars

finish your damn stories

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 5 years ago
You have this annoying habit

Of stretching stories out.first of all this could be a one time story...not this bs of continuing and continuing a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good call Harry... wife got away Scott free

As HIV predicted... Life paid absolutely no place whatsoever for criminal violent actions ... Which included prolonged torture and imprisonment . Under what possible circumstances with the district attorney not arrest the wife and file charges against her?

The fact that she regretted her actions? So fucking what...

The fact that she cried a lot or got drunk or when into some sort of so called Depression? Again big deal

why does that mean the cunt whore wife faces no consequences of any kind ...absolutely none ..for her violent criminal inhumane torturous attack on her husband?

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
Gave it 3

She showed her true nature. What most people don’t understand is you can turn housewife into a whore but you can’t turn a whore into a housewife

penneydog55penneydog55almost 5 years ago
Struth!

Please finish this story will Ya Please!.... Yes I am Enthralled with your story...But like so many stories here and elsewhere they have no endings....Thanks You for sharing this Brilliant story with us!....★★★★》

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 5 years ago
good god

i loved most ur stories but damn this was really bad, well written but so many holes, so bad. u dont know ur own characters, or dont know much about human nature and mental illness. hoping ur future stories will get back to the good ones u have written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Better than part 1

Yesterday I commented on Julie being called Linda and whether that was the excuse she used for forcing Tom to watch her fuck 2 guys. This "ending" avoided such mistakes and offered up a bunch of girls making a crank call implying Tom's cheating while he happened to be away on business. I guess it could happen. And Chad, with the heart of gold, realizing his role in the fiasco, going all out to find Tom and try and set things right. Far fetched? You bet, but somehow done better than many similar tales on this site. I give it 4 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another revenge fuck story

Wow. She is evil and expects this guy to forgive and forget? While searching for tom and only a few months after the event her thoughts are to pick up guys in bars for sex? So a slut with anger issues is what he needs? Strange tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Better be another tale :)

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
There is NO path back. Dump the bitch.

His wife has no redeeming features re this situation. Divorce her. Putting him through his "punishment" when he didn't even know what he was surposed to have done was over-the-top bat-shit crazy. No way back. In fact, even if he had done something, attempting to mentally disable him by hiding his drugs and, constraining him where he may have died and the two fuck buddies situation was again so over the top as to be ridiculous. He could never trust her again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why Bother?

This stupid "letter" does not deserve to be on a sex page. Why the h*ll did this author put it here? Is he trying to tell us something about his own life? I cannot believe I just wasted 20 minutes of my life reading this garbage.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Quite a story.

"Time heals all wounds." - Does not apply to this story. Or would it? Since this is the end, we'll never know. Thanks for sharing!

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

Great story would love an epilogue, to many unanswered questions. Hope you can find the time to wrap it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Totally unbelievable although you do

Make a truly disgusting whore of a wife character. 1. No charges were filed- bullshit

2. Tom lived- bullshit 3. Tom went back home- bullshit! 4. If you do continue this farce, please don't try to make it a HEA tale-bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lacked credility

Seriously?

"Yes, he still loved her. Damn it but he couldn't just turn it off..."

How in the hell could he still love her? That makes no sense.

"...trying to figure out the answer to the basic dilemma of whether to stay married or divorce."

This is stupidity in full force. Still stay married to her? He deserves to live in misery.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 5 years ago
I am sorry....

...maybe some people would appreciate this story. Yet it was only part of the ending. It was mislabeled. Too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Are You Kidding?

This isn't a story so much as it is a collection of random thoughts, nonsensical dialogue and trite character development. If it weren't for cliches, this abomination wouldn't even have a beginning, much less an ending. The protagonist wallows in self-pity from start to finish and all the supporting characters slide down the tube with him. Come on!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

Well that was rubbish... you didn't even end it! What about the crank calls when Tom went missing... who was making them?

There's no coming back from what Julie did to Tom. The cunt of a wife bound and tortured her innocent husband by having a fuckathon right in front of him. She should be facing criminal charges for false imprisonment at the very least. What Julie did was so over the top, that there's no way anyone could forgive her.

At the same time, Tom is such a pathetic soul, it seems like it's inevitable he'll just kill himself. He was suffering from depression and erectile disfunction even before Julie tormented the poor bastard.

I see this one ending in a murder suicide.

1* for being so bleak and pointlessly depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"This is where I will end this tale."

So, even your title was a lie.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 5 years ago
I don't want to be too critical, but...............

I didn't think part 1 could get much worse, but this was equally as bad. It gave no semblance of any sort of emotional closure, good or bad.

You fell into the same pitfalls many writers here do when trying to define characters and then the plot and subplots. The main problem is creating a scenario so "out of character" for the characters you just went in depth describing that the story is unbelievable.

The wife, who obviously has an analytical mind would NEVER have reacted the way she did. She is a problem solver, not someone that creates problems like her actions did. Tom is also a problem solver, but as a salesman, in a different way. He would have addressed the issues BEFORE it had gotten to the point it did in the bedroom.

The main thing is the silliness of him just "brushing off" his missing meds. I have PTSD from 4 tours in Iraq and I can assure you, if my meds went "missing" I would have turned the house upside down looking for them because, as anyone with any sort of depression knows, it can turn ugly, real ugly, fast.

To be honest, if this was my story, I would remove it and rewrite it with actions and outcomes that are comparable to the character of the characters. You spent all this time developing certain characteristics of the people and then threw them away for some sort of perverted "Cuckold Victim" storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
story improved a lot

it was cliche, and annoying. but it picked up a lot this chapter. a lot more resolution, and character development.

tom is right about the wife. she liked him. maybe she loves him now, after the horrors she inflicted him with. she went for maximum damage. she never bothered to verify. so she's got way more demons than tom and chad. chad didn't verify if the husband was a willing participant, so he doesn't get off scott free. he went into a shit fetish, that never ends well...even ideally. and he went into it half-cocked.

this story made me dislike women more than i should. a man hits rock bottom...all he's got is drugs. women start to spiral...they at least get sex. idk why that stuck out, but it did. ultimately the ex wife is a demon in human skin. and by that i mean thoughtless. 'how will my actions affect others?'. she'll never ask that. i appreciate her being honest for a change....but growth aside...she hasn't addressed her compusion for delivering maximum pain.

even if i hated an ex.....and wanted to tie them up and cuckold them....i gotta say denying them their medication on top was a step too far for me. i'v dealt with bipolar people, i can't imagine a crueler fate than switching their meds to laugh at their self destruction.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No Ending

I like your story, but you only covered the darkest part here. You need the epilogue , I just can't see this marriage or relationship enduring. I understand the problems with PTSD. Mine mostly involved intense anger issues that I am able, now, to control. More recently, my medical problems have taken my ability to walk without a cane. No more tennis, softball, hiking my beloved mountains, krav, pretty much everything I love. While bedridden, unable to stand, sit up, or even wipe my own butt, in constant pain and usually alone, I went to a very dark place. Had I been home with my guns, or even able to move, I have no doubt that I would have taken my own life. I know what depression can do to even a strong man. I had help with excellent nurses , doctors, and most of all my wife who all recognized my problems. My wife is my Angel and my rock, her will and love did more than any medication to bring me back. I still have moments of feeling all I've lost, but everyday she shows me what I still have. In your story,I can feel Tom's torment, and Julie is supportive. But her betrayal, especially the taking of his meds, can't be forgiven so easily. If you continue the story, just keep it real. You need much more than meds to control depression, it's an terrible thing to endure.l

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

They're going to name the new widget after him rather than get a number? ALL patents have numbers.

Please learn dialog punctuation rules!

He remembered asking for mercy, but didn't remember asking her to shoot him?

"does Tom's ED become worse?" - Did I miss something? When did he have ED? In Ch 1 it said that SOMETIMES is meds affected his performance. I suppose you could call that ED.

tizwickytizwickyalmost 5 years ago
You have to finish the story

Please conclude the story this is fantasy not “real life”. I don’t care if the ending is a BTB or a RACC just “give me mercy” and end it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
should have stopped at the first

The nonsensical explanation of linking pure speculation by the cop with no investigation was idiotic.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Women Bad, Men Good!

It's interesting that in these LW stories when the husband suspects the wife of cheating and takes BTB on her, even with flimsy evidence, 95% of the time she had cheated.

But in the stories where the wife suspects her husband has cheated and does some kind of revenge 90% of the time she was wrong and the man was either completely innocent or there were extenuating circumstances.

Men are such holy creatures, and women are so evil, lol!

That's why 95% of prison inmates are women, 85% of domestic abuse involves women abusing their husbands, almost all child molesters are women. Oh wait a second, it's actually the reverse.

As far as the story, I've read some of your previous ones and they were pretty good. This one was not, and not just because the subject matter. The writing was poor and all over the place as well.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
The obvious question:

Does the author suffer from depression?

Most of the negative comments come from people who cannot understand Tom’s mental illness, and without that illness, none of this story makes any sense. But, throw in serious depression, and perhaps it’s understandable. Not fun, by any means, but understandable.

c24jc24jalmost 5 years ago
She should dump him and find someone mentally and physically healthier

What a wuss . . . she accidentally shoots him and he runs away. She should definitely be looking for someone mentally and physically healthier.

Kidding!! This is a good story. It had some unusual parts that made it more fun for me.

1 - Chad, one of the guys his wife was with, making it practically a Crusade to find him, exorcising some of HIS own inner demons, and doing general good. I could see Chad & Tom becoming friends in the future. Or, if Tom dumps Julie, she and Chad might end up together.

2 - A rare case of the wife tells just about everybody the truth right away, despite the consequent damage to her.

These were both interesting touches. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really like most of your work but,

The next time you wake up and this is what you dreamed......GO BACK TO SLEEP!!

This was a total waste of time. Not one redeeming aspect. And the bitch is the one that needs to be given mercy. What a waste of skin.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
The questions at the end....

You didn't ask the only one I am interested in.

When does Tom kill all three dumb fuckers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Easy one

To lose interest in.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Probably

Doesn’t belong on this website because it’s too intense for the ladies here.

Seriously, helluva story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It was a good story to the end.

The ending, however, was a major disappointment. The story was based on the terrible thing the wife did and it's aftermath. By the time we get to the end we know all about the 'who, what, how, where, and why' but we don't know if Tom and Julie's marriage will survive. Instead of an answer to the question that was the whole focus of the story, we got squat. You managed to turn a good story into a waste of time.

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 5 years ago
Not very...

... believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Only the haters and revenge freaks consider this story a waste.

There was love here—and it overcame hate.

The haters love hate—and hate love.

They sit in the dark feeling so so sad for themselves and weep thinking “Oh, woe is me. The wimmen do not love me and respect me and admire me and they do not admire my flacid little pee-pee.”

Get a fucking job, losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Julie ,the psycho wife needs to be gone

This man needs to get rid of his psycho wife who almost killed him. Withholding his medications and making him go insane. She needs jail time too. For kidnapping . Just a mess of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just Me

BTB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not an ending

The story is ok, I understand what was being achieved, but it lacks an ending.

kage440kage440almost 5 years ago
Needs another chapter

if there is still love there , it can overcome anything. You can't understand how someone reacts to anything until they do themselves.

only 2 possible endings, either he loves her or he doesn't. I'd like to see which one you develop. She's in the same state he was in and she helped him out of it. Will he help her and release her, or dump her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
part 3 ?

I think you have to clean this up a bit. This husband experiencing the trauma of his wifes surprise relentless mental flogging would remain broken. I'm not sure he would feel safe when he woke up and realized she was there, and I'm not sure that she would have been allowed in the hospital room bedside alone with him? What about extended family where are they in all of this? I thank you have a good story plot going that needs to be finished. Please don't hurry to the Finish. Actually I doubt if he would be released to her custody, after that traumatic experience. Also as a footnote she's not only unstable and unpredictably cruel, but she lied not being with one of them in again, you have been with him, he simply could not tolerate her delusional episode while he was having sex with her thinking that it was her husband instead.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 5 years ago
Please end the storie

Without a end the story was all for nothing.

SanzegoSanzegoalmost 5 years ago
BTB. vs RACC

I've read some pretty interesting stories here on Literotica. I realize that most of the plots come from the writer's twisted sense of right and wrong. I agree them most of the time as I am forced to ask myself the same questions the hero is forced to ask him or herself. What would I do? How would I handle this? Do I take into account my children's well being? Are the children mine? etc, etc, etc. For a person, or character, in these types of situations, answering these questions then making decisions allows us, the character and reader alike, to move forward.

BTB: This woman was punked and she over reacted. She plotted, because no one comes up with this type of punishment on the fly, and waited until her husband was in a venerable state to implement her plan. She was told early on in their relationship about her husband's depression, and even though you didn't go into detail, I'm sure she knew how dangerous things could get is he went without his medications. She chooses to hide his medication which resulted in a sever psychosis after watching his wife have sex with two men, all the while berating his bedroom skills. He took a bullet, yes a 22 caliber bullet counts, then lived on the street for years catching a life threatening illness. Clearly this woman did not have her husbands best interest at heart. I can see tricking him into bondage then enacting her revenge, but she took it a to a whole new level by denying him his medications. How can he ever trust her again? How can he feel safe in her presence again? He has every reason to BTB.

RACC: This women clearly has some mental issues. The insecurities that lead her down this path need to be explored. Why did she need to hurt him so, thoroughly? Why did she have to find bigger sex organs than her husband had? Something happened to her that caused her self destructive behavior. She witnessed something in her youth? She had a life altering issue in college or maybe a combination of the two? Something triggered her behavior. Further proof? She tried to continue her self destructive behavior after her husband disappeared to further punish the guilty. First her husband, then herself. You mentioned that she got counseling but left out the details. If they were to stay together they would definitely need couple counseling. Maybe he leaves for a time and has a short affair with a loving soul who wants to take him away from his wife. I know that's counter productive but she brought him so low I feel he may need that to get back his own sense of self.

My point here is this. There are so many ways this story can go from here. These two people need closure either way. They are your characters so that job falls to you. Finish The Damn Story..., please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Huh?!?

Who the hell is Jake?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Seems like a research paper

So many things lacking for a good story. Wife consulted with her mother but where are Tom's parents. To marry blessings needed but no role in this great affair. There are many questions for the character of the wife, just an example, wife loved so much but instead mourning or live in the memory of love she kept doing clubbing and fucking several more men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

There are several professions that i personally feel are useless... One of these are critics... And most professional critics aren't even able to create the things they are critiquing themselves... What I'm trying to say is ignore these people... We've become used to movies where the plots are wrapped up neatly... life isn't like that... People more often than not do things that make absolutely no sense... For reasons that fall into the same category...

I liked your story and i could definitely relate to it... Flawed people doing flawed things... And suffering greatly for it... And the thread between sanity and insanity is a very thin one... In every single one of us... Again i liked your story... Not a great story... But a good one... It made me feel... Chad and the homeless guys really resonated... But you've got a lot of people here that think the homeless are such because they want to be... You're not going to reach them... And that any woman that makes a mistake should be tarred and feathered... And that any man that forgives them should be right next to them on the rail... These people aren't really who you're writing to... Fcuk em...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a shit story!

Tom should have divorced Julie and moved as far away from her as he could. She is one fucked up slut bitch. She has zero love for Tom.

ibbunkibbunkalmost 5 years ago

I appreciate the variety and imagination showed in your stories. An authors stories are his own. Enjoy them as they are presented or not. I appreciate your hard work and efforts you make, it shows. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Huh?

Page 1, part 1: Who the hell is Linda?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
POS

But I was really happy to find out she almost parked in the "No Parking Zone"

while you were wasting my time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Your writing is always disjointed and why the fuck do all you writers think us lowly readers need an explanation for what BOLO means? We are not STUPID.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

explain everything in part three to where they find out that some of julie's friends were the ones that pulled that prank

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

I think it's a tale for some other time.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Normal?

Bitches be crazy. Writers don't know when to quit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Depressing Horsehockey! 🤥

Nothing sexy about this depressing,and boring story! You should have ended it in chapter 1 with Tom getting his mercy,and thereby having mercy on us.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

TB is a very contagious disease so the hospital would not have let her take him home nor would he be able to go back to work. It is spread like Covid 19 so he being home would have infected her as well.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 4 years ago
What?

A build up to nothing? The whole setup of the first chapter was so elaborate and contrived that I thought you really had to have some kind of a decent ending lined up, but you just bailed? He was living rough on the street with mental illness and ended up in hospital for various ailments and then nothing. You don't give the reader a pay-off. You might think it's 'poetic' and open to interpretation but what it really is, is poorly planned and fairly clichéd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
JUST CAN'T BELIEVE...........

That the authorities would just let her off with kidnapping, false imprisonment, assault and attempted murder in this situation. And there is no way in hell a man would stay with someone willing to abuse him by withholding vital medications. The hint of it us abhorrent to the rational mind.

Why does farmers daughter believe that love can never die? If it can be born and nurtured it can surely die and this bitch hit all the right buttons to bring swift death to any love that might have existed between them.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a sick fucking bitch

!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

Sell her to a Mexican Whorehouse ..

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 3 years ago
Sick Author

Sick characters acting out an opium dream of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
you wrote this shit,now you ask question about a ending.

finish the dam story or stop writing incomplete also finish stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good story!

Neat ending, make the reader think! Dissatisfied readers should expect a refund. Heh.

Frustrating but neat scenario. Neat twist. Mental health problems are real.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Didn't really work for me. The description of Julie's purgatory was intense, but it doesn't address the main problem. That she would accept proof of infidelity from such a vague source (a prank call, really?) and have such an over-the-top reaction shows that there was something toxic in their relationship, at least from her side. All her efforts since might have earned her some forgiveness, but not reconciliation. Reading about how after his rehabilitation, he became 'more and more the old Tom that Julie had fallen in love with and married' is distasteful. As if his condition is what's preventing them from working it out. The only reason they're together seems to be that she damaged him so much that he doesn't expect to find happiness anywhere else.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
??

The story had some holes but not enough to worry about. The problem for me is I dislike stories with no endings. It is equivalent to having a tray full of dessert at the end of a nice dinner and being told " sorry none of these for you".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Finish the damned story! Giving you a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What do I think ? I think you should write a following chapter for a proper ending ! For now just a 3,5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I gave this crock of crap a "1" sim0ly because it's so damn stupid. Hey writer, don't give up yoyr day job because you cant write for shit.

justwetwojustwetwoalmost 3 years ago

Melodramatic. But I enjoyed it. Other than the wife getting in a car accident and being left a quadriplegic who can't have kids, of course.

That would have made it bettter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! You have turned into the Master of Disaster with your horrible endings. Julie was guilty of several crimes including false imprisonment, assault, battery, spousal abuse and the worst charge would have had to do with hiding his medications. So she's in jail. Having been shot in the shoulder he would have needed medical help or he would have either bleed out or the shoulder would have become infected and killed him. Going back to Julie would have been a non-started. This was simply a bad and unfinished ending. UGH!

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Do baseball players quit in the 6th inning? Do football players quit in the 3rd quarter? Do authors quit in the middle of a story? I guess so! But there are too many good authors to waste time with bad ones. GIVE ME MERCY!!!!

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 3 years ago

THIS STORY IS PURE BULLSHIT BECAUSE OF THE ENDING. THE AUTHOR IS TOO LAZY TO WRITE AN ENDING> WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story, but it was like you didn't want to finish it.

FreakpowerFreakpoweralmost 3 years ago

Okayyyy... first part was amazing. Ok not amazing but you build a lot o tensions. The 2 part was well written but without tension. What was the plan of Pam and the nice guy Stevie. (Nice guy cause my name is Steve and I'm a biker) But all in all a entertaining story

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

You're right this means it fall up chapter or 2.

I really feel sorry for Chad. He's a decent man that got fucked over by a totally wacko woman and the process heard a good man that under ordinary circumstances even never even considered.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

What a sad story. A good story, but, very sad. And those who 'punked' Julie, never knew what consequences their actions caused. Julies' actions, after "learning" about Tom's supposed fling, speaks to the weakness of her character. If this prank had not triggered her, then, possibly, something else, in the future, would have. A good read.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmmm endng?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible non-ending. I can't imagine he would stay married to the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really need to write YOUR ending to this tale.

It has been a good story so far and being a sufferer of severe depression I know if I go a few days without my meds the black dog starts to stalk.

RAAC or BTB or anything in between is fine by me as long as Chad and Tom become friends and support each other. Knowing the full effect of PTSD having served I know how much a goal in life is required to become a better person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another of your well written stories that gets to a point - and then just drops off into the void????

You must relish leaving your reading hanging because you seem to lack the desire or ability to follow the 5W’s of lit and won’t or can’t write endings.

So disappointing after a great and thorough story line and then nothing - multiple times through multiple stories.

Sad lit work when there is so much opportunity for a totally rewarding and complete tale.

SW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

See, that’s the point were should be no return. Instead you trashed it.

It could have been a nice dark tale with a fatal and final ending, but no, it had to be one of those crappy long dragging pain in the ass.

A stupid slut becomes Mother Theresa, a dumb fucker became a knight with a noble cause and rescue a poor sod, emasculated, humiliated and shit on him. Damn, you should have given him his mercy !

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would suggest that the husband wasn't the only one with a real mental illness. And not just depression either. Good story until the poor ending. Too abrupt and doesn't follow from the previous plot. Such a dark tale deserves a better dark finale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, dude. Not having an ending gives you 1 out of 5.

Just the way it is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with the others regarding the end. What a lousy trick. Man up and "finish the damn story." 1 *

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Ftds... Mental health is no joke but if there is another chapter hopefully details emerge on his supposed cheating and a divorce w/ aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No ending rates the story a 1 star. You may think this is a clever ending but trust me, it's not. It simply leaves the readers holding the bag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No stars. unfinished story. Too bad,the tale was very promising but was left totally open.Not a very tactful thing an author should do. As far as I am concerned this site should not allow any unfinished submissions.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

5 stars, I love a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice start, but you owe your readers an end — not just a stop.

Ed

MissMudMissMudalmost 2 years ago

Hate that you did not end it! A terrible thing to do to what was, up until then, a good story. Pity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A terrible tale of abuse, and that includes terribly abusing the reader. This was the product of a very sick mind. I suggest the author be nominated for the same treatment he gave out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chad needs severe punishment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for leaving off the apple pie in the sky ending. This story delves into the shadowy world of mental illness; not happy happy joy joy all’s forgives shit.

Chad did what was right, after a fashion. Julie needs to have loooong-term counseling. That demented bitch went way off the hook due to ONE PHONE CALL!

It was a good ending, and it kinda looks like a sequel in the making.

webbtrailwebbtrailover 1 year ago

The story is astoundingly painful and sad. Only its divergence from reality alleviated some of its pain from settling in me. Depression is an exceedingly painful disease and now his wife has added PTSD to it. In real life, Tom would have committed suicide well within the time it took to find him just to make the pain stop. I kept reading hoping that you would write a way out of hell for Tom, but I don't think you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible story about a terrible woman. Hard to believe anyone could be that stupid, selfish and naive at the same time. Don't care that you didn't end the story, because in mine, he pretends to forgive and love her. Then, after bringing the two guys back for an encore on her, he walks out on her for good. She ends up losing her mind.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous