All Comments on 'Please Shave for Mother'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOT!!

Very hot & provocative. Hopefully, there will be another chapter.

lickoyeeshisindaylickoyeeshisindayalmost 15 years ago
OK, BUT...

you should be careful agreeing to do EVERYTHING she asks. You may end up in a very compromising position, what with her being bi.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
She seems to want him to be submissive

He should turn the tables on her, and try a little bondage. Tie her hands and feet to the bed while she is sleeping then wake her up and explain to her that even though he is her son that he is a man and she should treat him as a man that is in charge of her body now. Tease her and not let her orgasm until she agrees to be his submissive. That she isn't allowed to orgasm until he allows her to do so. Put her through an all out sexual session including anal fucking. Fuck her until she pleads for rest and sleep for her well used body.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 15 years ago
A Different Slant

Well written story with an unusual theme. The way the matter-of-fact Mother/Son relationship was described made the story completely believable. Good job Dana.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful Start

Dana you have a very wicked mind[which is why I love your stories] I esp love you CD stories and would love to see her feminize her son and being she is Bi he could be her perfect girl with a built in dildo that would give her to cum she also craves. That way she wouldnt have to worry about his buddies keeping him out late. mmmmmmmmmmm the fun they could have HURRY with the next chapter as always xoxo Sally,,,,,sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
REALLY HOT

LOVED IT HOPE PART 2 IS COMING SOON KEEP IT UP

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please give us the next chapter

This is really good please give us the net chapter. It would be nice if the son could groom the mother in the next chapter. Maybe she could make him watch her have sex with her barber, when she goes to cut her hair short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Waiting for more

I am just looking forward to the next part. The "barber" idea, from the other comments seems good. Hope I get to read this soon!

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 12 years ago
awesome

loved it Dana keep them (me) cummmmmmmmming please

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 10 years ago
So horny now

Loved this story. My own mom left my dad and I when I was little, but my dad arranged for my aunt to keep my pubes shaved. This led to me and her fucking and continues to this day. My dad shaved me a couple of times, which led to some hot dad/son bonding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shaving his cock?

Someone enlighten me, please; his mother lathers up and shaves up and down his erect cock; why? I'm 55 years old, and while I have the usual nest of pubic hairs around the base of my cock and covering my scrotal area, not a single hair do I have on my cock, have never had any, nor am I ever likely to have one, so is there something missing in me, and everyone else is walking around with a cock like a woolly mammoth's trunk, covered in luxuriant hair that needs regular shaving, or does the author need to do some basic observational anatomy - which is it, please? I find the whole premise slightly odd, as it seems weird that he'd have a skin-flute that actually needed de-furring, is he a werewolf? Enquiring mind seeks enlightenment at this point...

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 10 years ago
Shaving his cock

There are many variations in human anatomy. Some men have hair on their shaft...some don't. Some are exceptionally hairy near the base and less so nearer the tip. With or without it's all good! Being shaved by ones mother or sister, aunt or daughter or cousin seems exceptionally naughty. The transition to "adult behavior" on the young man in this story could have been drawn out longer but all in all a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
this is one of my most favorites

title of the comment says it all

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Weird Story***

Thanks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'd gladly let mom shave me if it meant I got to see her naked & she was giving me blow jobs. Fantastic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES