Please Watch Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa," I said as soon as my brain allowed and I reached out and grabbed her hips to steady myself, cock still gliding along perfect cheeks and pussy lips... "Oh sorry," she said coyly, moving forward until just my tip brushed lightly against her. My hands went up her sides and down to her hips trying desperately to continue as before without grabbing her and stuffing her full of my cock. As I ascended again, she twisted quickly to grab the loofah and my hand ran over her full breast and hard nipple, so slick and warm. We both stopped moving and looked at each other.

In this empty house, within the confines of a closed room, and concealed behind the shower curtain...something felt safe. The water, the heat, our nakedness created a super charged connection that shook our inhibitions to the core. It was like the moment was happening in the dark. Or in a vacuum. Where no one would ever know; not even us.

Clair turned back around and faced the water while her hands reached down and landed on top of mine, still gripping her hips for dear life, and slowly guided them up her stomach, as the warm water rained down on the backs of our conjoined hands. The moment of truth came closer as my thumbs brushed the soft underside of her supple tits. I had been pulled close enough that my dick now rested perfectly between her cheeks, pointing straight towards the ceiling while my mouth was only inches from her neck.

Finally, and without shame or hesitation, Clair cupped her breasts with my hands. "Ughhh..." her breathy moan went right to my cock and my hips bucked forward pressing me harder into her backside. Her breasts were slightly larger than my hands and weight of them almost undid me right then and there as I squeezed and thrust. She then dragged one of my hands away and back down to her stomach, retracing the trail to her hip but veering off at the last minute to a much more intimate place. With one hand still groping her immaculate breast, I slid a hand effortlessly over her shaved pussy, immediately sinking two fingers between the folds. Our bodies may have been soaked, but I was met with a different wetness there: more slick. More ready. "Fuuuuck, Andy" came Clair's strained whisper, "Please..." She reached back and gripped a fist around my cock.

Neither of us could stand another single second. I shoved Clair forward (probably harder than I should have) and she flung her hands in front of her to stop her momentum against the shower wall. I grabbed her hip, digging my fingers into her perfect curve and positioned my dick with the other hand. I slid my throbbing head up and down her puffy lips once. Twice. Three times.

"Fuuuck...Andy" she begged.

I couldn't deny her. I slid my cock into that drenched pussy and saw stars as she tightened impossibly around me. "Jesus. I knew I wanted to feel your cock the second I saw you jerking it in the hallway. I loved the way you watched and wanted without touching... I knew you'd feel like fire inside me."

With both hands I gripped her hips for dear life while I railed her ass, desperate to pummel all of our unrequited tension into her right here and now.

"You're such a fucking tease," I got out through gritted teeth. I reached around and gripped Clair's throat and breast, smashing her body against the wall. "Oh yea?" she gasped, "You go pull you dick after I took your clothes? You wanted this pussy then didn't you?" She arched her back and my hips bounced off her ass like a trampoline.

"No. I wanted to do this..." With that I pulled out of her and she spun around. I pushed her roughly to her knees and grabbed a fistful of Clair's silken hair while I beat my cock furiously until hot cum splashed across her face.

"Fuuuuuck..." my hips jerked as ropes of cum plastered Clair's tongue and face, dripping languidly into her open mouth.

Even after we left our safe haven within the empty house, within the confines of a closed room, and concealed behind the shower curtain... I knew... I knew that the second Steve left us alone again, we would continue pursuing our new and most amusing hobby.

12