All Comments on 'Pleasing Sandra Ch. 02'

by spider007

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You must be so Proud of her

Mindless drivel. Just a slut Not erotic in the least

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brain Dead Husband

Best marriage you got to be kidding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can You Spell STD?

Probably not based on this story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A real zero times two

Story and writer zippo nana zero space void nothing all zeros on a check . You may not be worth the bullet for suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
L.O.S.E.R.

Have you even had sex? With a real woman? I only ask because you seem to have no idea how a womans body reacts. From a prolapsed rectum from too much use to industrial sized lube because a woman can't produce fluid indefinately to STDs and in planned pregnancy to cervical cancer...well, you get the picture. Your "ideal" woman only exists as a rubber doll. Bit you are to stupid and inexperienced to know that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Share and Share alike

Great story. Nothing wrong with sharing the wife. As long as everyone is happy, why not pass the wife around. I know all the guys that fuck her certainly are happy.

Keep them coming, both the guys and stories LOLOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

Your writing is hot! Keep at it and don't listen to the losers who knock your work. There are plenty of fans out there who are waiting for the next chapter!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
More is sometimes less.

'More' is actually OFTEN 'less'! Certainly true in this case. What is in store for slave Sweetie next? Finishing prize for all the men and women and donkeys completing the Boston Marathon? Then as a 'Welcome' hostess for a group of horny Martians invading Earth?

This story is WAY over the top. The commenter who suggested this relationship would best be conducted with a rubber doll is IMHO right on target!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Same as the previous chapter, hasn't improved one bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a shit face you are

I doubt you can even get your dick hard, and you write this type garbage to try and get off, which I very much doubt. Please leave the story telling to some one else. You are nothing but a big faggot. Eat shit and die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not very good.

You go too far in your stories. I noticed it in other of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

STD AIDS at least both won't be around long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yeah wimp you ruin a good wife .cause you are a sick bitch .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous