All Comments on 'Pleasing the Teen Futa Ch. 02'

by Sonatatre

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREover 5 years ago
Well. . . Talk about fucked up people. . . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh well that was quite interesting but not very arousing, i would like to know, if you're going to do another sequel, what dose the husband/father will think of all this. will you make him a simp or will he be standing his grounds. Anyway Great read, looking foward to the next installment.Till then, Have a good Day/Night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot

oh yeah please continue , loving this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Focus on the girls...

...leave dad out of it.

I'd like you to explore their feelings more - All of a sudden lesbian? Incest? Group sex? Porn? Pregnancy? You've touched on the pregnancy aspect. My guess is that you are holding back the 'special' powers of the futa - brainwashing - physical enhancement (how else do normal women/girls handle monster appendages?). Being a little cagey huh? Love the story. Work on using contractions more - Americans find that style more readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fast escalation

1). I’ll second what someone else said, focus on the girls. Youve got a number of themes in th air and I really think focusing your energy on them instead of adding another element is the way to go.

2) Youre doing a great job at discribing what is happening and what is going on in their head. I do note you don’t really give physical discriptions. While I don’t think giving detail portraits of everyone, mentioning hair color/style/color or some other physical would gives a little more individuality to everyone.

3). Write quicker! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

"Hello, I am home," Sarah called in a brusque teenage way." "I am a slut" "we are going..."

Your story is filled with this very formal manner of speech, and that's not the way people talk in casual conversation. They say, "I'm home" or "he'll go" "We're going..." etc etc. Your dialogue is very distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Idea

Julie should get Sarah pregnant too. Get her pregnant before Leah gets Linda pregnant, as revenge for losing in the riding competition in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please Continue

Continue Aghhh So Good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

so good does lindas hubby find out about the loan and how does he like the fact that linda lets leah knock her up really like youe stories

FutaLover_79FutaLover_79almost 5 years ago
Great!

Love the futanari and incest themes that are presented here. I’m not the biggest fan of pregnancy stories, but I was able to overlook it here due to the strength of the overall story. The only thing that would have made things hotter is if Julie and Leah got involved with each other. Looking forward to a continuation for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow, I absolutely LOVE this story. I really hope you'll continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please Continue

I've been wanting forever to see a story on here about a hot milf getting knocked up by a teenaged futa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Please do more on Julie and Leah using Sarah.

That would be fucking hot.

lilGalManiaxlilGalManiaxover 4 years ago
Please please create offshoot stories about sarah / julie coupling.

This series is awesome!

BUT!

I'd love to read more about Sarah being USED by JULIE more.

Please make more about Julie and Sarah. Pleeeeeeeeease. There are so few older futa on teenage female stories. I would love it to death!

lilGalManiaxlilGalManiaxover 4 years ago
Please please create offshoot stories about sarah / julie coupling.

I'd love to read more about Julie using Sarah in bizarre and interesting situations or just plain treating her like a c*m dump.

Please make some offshoot stories about Julie and Sarah. I'd love to read more about the hot coupling of an older futa mother coupling with a young teenage girl.

Irrespective, I love this series. Please continue! Personally I feel you should leave the father out of this, he'd only make it boring imo.

lilGalManiaxlilGalManiaxover 4 years ago
Please do more coupling stories involving Julie and Sarah.

Please make off shoot stories about Julie and Sarah. Pleeeeeeeeease.

This story overall was nice, but imo, a bit more empahsis on the futa mother on daughter would make it a thousand times hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
7

Outstanding. Love the Milf/Teen dynamic. Especially the increasing depravity that Linda experiences when exposed to futa cock. This story needs to continue.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

Dam can't wait to read more of this one.

papabear536papabear536about 3 years ago

MORE chapters Please! MORE Leah & Linda!!! I want to see them fall ravenously in love to match their lust. And yes, please also have Sarah get pregnant with Julie's baby so mom and daughter can be pregnant together mmm! The Sooner the Better :)

Rapier875Rapier875about 3 years ago
There isn't going to be any more, is there ?

After over 30 months since chapter 2, you're not going to finish this, are you ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story needs to be taken to the next stage and give us the details of Leah getting Linda pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please add more chapters!

I am so curious to see if Leah has any affection for Linda, or is getting Linda Pregnant another notch in Leah's bedpost.

Also who is responsible for the theft in Linda's Husbands company? If the futanari are involved the 'explosion' would be huge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this ! It's too good to leave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Extremely hot, was hard the entire time. Really hope there is more to story coming soon.

Huggybear10Huggybear10over 2 years ago

It was fucking great I have just been turned on to the futa world took me a few to figure it out and now I love it this is the best sex story I've ever read please dont stop writing about Linda and Susan I want ti see if Linda gets pregnant from Leaha

Huggybear10Huggybear10over 2 years ago

It was a great story I wish you would finish it I see where it's been a while since you wrote any more please dont keep us hanging on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good story hoe we find out if they both get babys

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 2 years ago

OMG... I was soaking wet through the entire story. My one thought is how much time did Linda and Sarah spend between each others legs later on, or even the other girls... and mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any sequel to this for linda and leah

Twfip456Twfip456almost 2 years ago

Would be amazing to see this continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A 5-star story. I do not know what the big deal was with Leah having sex with daughters. I guess no one``` though of birth control? Will she and Leah live together? Will Linda's marriage survive? Will Julie get Sarah pregnant? Will all 4 wind up living together as a family?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are people really that stupid?

dirtysondirtyson6 months ago

So hot ! Please continue this story she needs to end up pregnant!

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

I definitely want to read more of this. It's really hot and I hope you'll write atleast a couple more long chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would also like to read a few more chapters of this very hot and erotic story of a wife/mother and daughter into the decadent world of porn and sexual surrender.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the stories. Being futa, why didn't you take advantage of the futas' pussies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Needs a Part 3 for more action between Leah and Linda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonatatre@Sonatatre
2033 Followers
I like to write stories. For those of you who enjoy them, I am very grateful. You inspire me to write more. I am quite bad at finding the time to write though. Those who wait for something good, does not wait in vain. My name here comes from Sonata, that means melody, and tre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES