Pleasure Before a Rest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
solusoya
solusoya
16 Followers

I took a minute to consider, and then handed over my sword and belt, bow, quiver of arrows, and, after a moment's hesitation, my backpack. I watched her slip from my room with them and looked at the bags I was holding for Maxym. I tried to figure out what to do with them when a strange buzzing came from my right. I turned toward it and it became a kind of pressure against me when it was directly in front. I walked to the blank wall before me and reached out with my left hand and letting my fingers trail over the wall. After a few moments, I'd discovered a rather large, rectangular space almost reaching for me through the wall with one side abutted against the corner. The farther side ended beneath a decorative molding as did the top and bottom edges. I turned to find Nari standing there again, this time without letting the door click shut. "You should really stop doing that," I told her. "What's this?" I pointed at the wall.

She looked at me in confusion and replied, with a hesitant smirk, "It is a wall, Westley."

I rolled my eyes. "No," I said, "behind the wall."

Her brow furrowed in further confusion. "It is just a wall. What do you mean by 'behind it', Westley?"

I pursed my lips in contemplation, looking at her closely with narrowed, suspicious eyes, but I had to trust someone or I was never making it home. "You really don't know," I asked. When she shook her head, I wedged my fingers underneath the molding and pulled gently. For a long moment, nothing happened and I caught her look of worry on her face, not the look of one about to be found out but of one who has begun to wonder if they are trapped with a psychopath. Then the nails and rust gave way and the wall panel swung slowly open with a loud squeal of old hinges. The space behind it revealed a shaft that disappeared into darkness both above and below. It looked like an ancient dumbwaiter shaft to me, but I couldn't be sure and I knew it couldn't be a chimney as no one in their right mind would leave a chimney exposed to bare wood. I turned back to Nari and asked, "And you have no idea where this goes?"

She walked over to me and looks at the shaft stunned speechless. Finally she looked at me and said, "I knew not of its existence let alone have any knowledge of the destination. I could guess that it goes to the kitchen but I know not if it ends between here and there."

I thought it through and it made sense. If this was an old dumbwaiter's shaft then there was no telling where the platform disappeared to. I didn't see a rope or even cables so it could be stuck above me or they could have rotted away and sent the platform falling to the bottom of the shaft which would most likely end in the kitchen for room service decades ago. More importantly, would the bags fit and if so, would the kitchen hear them land inside the wall? "Fuck it," I said, grabbing the large duffel style bags and dumping all three down the shaft, but never heard them land. In fact, the light rubbing sound of the bags against the sides of the shaft continued well past where the first floor should have been until I couldn't hear them anymore. Suddenly I was tempted to crawl in after them until I realized how easy it would be to get stuck in there and who knows how far out of earshot. I shut the panel securely and turned to Nari when the door burst open and two of the armored soldiers entered, spotting me almost immediately and disregarding Nari.

"You," barked the one with the dark brown goatee. "You're under arrest!"

I stood still and calm, head up, courage without defiance. "May I know the charge," I asked softly, making sure I gave them no reason to claim I was resisting arrest.

"Suspicion of sorcery," the other answered with a sneer. "Where is the old man you entered the gate with?"

Trying very hard not to give anything away, I replied, "I'm sure he's somewhere in town. He was here for the festival and I helped him with his bags. After that, I have no idea where he is."

If I hadn't glanced at Nari, I might not have taken the hit, at least, not as hard as I did. "Liar," the first soldier shouted. "You were seen in his booth at the market and even sold some items from his stall."

"Just payment for helping carry his bags for several miles," I said calmly, wincing. "He's old and had a few large and somewhat heavy bags. I wasn't gonna be an asshole and just leave him to carry them on his own."

The second guard narrowed his eyes as he stared at me. "A what?"

"Never mind," snapped the first. "True or not, you will answer to the queen." I saw the next blow coming and rolled with it, but the second guard was also ready for it. The moment I hit the floor, he was on me, snapping shackles on my wrists and then hauling me to my feet. They turned to look at Nari who was keeping out of their way. "You have cause to be here, Nari?"

I closed my eyes and hoped she wouldn't give me away and had to make an effort to release my breath quietly when she said, "I saw him run upstairs and I wanted to make sure everything was alright with the meal I served him."

The first soldier nodded to her then to his partner and they manhandled me down the stairs and out into the night. The way they kept hurrying me along made it nearly impossible to memorize the directions back to the inn through the narrow maze of streets and alleyways of the outer arc of the city. As we approached the center, the streets widened out and the buildings grew nicer if not necessarily bigger until we were clearly in the inner arc of the city. The shops and apartment style housing gave way to more opulent estates followed by the clear mansions until we finally stood before the palace itself. I nearly fell the next time they shoved me along from me unable to look away from the enormous edifice that appeared to be made entirely of pure sapphire, right down to the central tower which stretched into the night sky until I couldn't see the top. From a distance, I had thought they had painted the structure blue, but the outer walls were both opaque and yet translucent, as if the pure sapphire was polished and clear but thick enough to not see inside. I found myself awed by the construction despite myself though only partly by the impossibility of so much sapphire used in such an immense structure and no sign of a single cut mark. I stared at the central tower, noting that it had to be at least two thousand feet tall just from what I could see and then my view was blocked by the outer wall as we entered by the main gate.

Even the dim light of the night and torches disappeared as the entrance became a tunnel and I began to imagine windows opening in the ceiling ready to rain death and destruction on anyone attempting to charge the main keep. I could feel a kind of tension or pressure wrapping around me, oppressive, and had me beginning to worry about my impending death. I closed my eyes and let the guards guide me as I tried to control the trepidation I was feeling, only to discover that the fear came from me and what I was feeling around me was just power, pure power, on an incredible scale. It was like the jolt I got from Nari, but multiplied by a thousand... maybe a million. Whoever this Queen was, she had an enormous wealth of energy at her disposal and who knows what she could do with it if she knew how to control it. Clearly I was dealing with a very dangerous person.

Once we reached the courtyard, we turned left and entered the outer walls. While the soldiers took me on a circuitous route, along hallways, up and down flights of stairs, and generally in one big circle, I never lost track of where I was or where that central tower was. When they apparently figured I was good and lost, we entered a doorway and I found myself in the antechamber of the throne room on the ground floor of the central tower. I stood in my shackles before a thick, pale blue, velvet curtain that separated the rooms but didn't prevent the cries and moans coming from the other side. It took me a moment to realize that the sounds were not of pain, but pleasure instead.

I frowned in confusion at the discrepancy but was pushed through the curtain before I could figure out what was going on. The room was made of pure sapphire from the walls, floor, and ceiling to ninety percent of the furniture and decorations. The room was lit with ten torches and five braziers arranged in a circle around the room, two torches between each brazier, which caused the room itself to gleam in an eldritch light and drew focus to the throne on a raised dais. At the top of the platform a brunette knelt before the throne, her naked body on display before the blonde seated on the throne. The Queen's smoky-lidded eyes were closed, her crimson nails tangled in the brunette's hair, holding her in place. I opened my mouth to speak and stopped short as it finally occurred to me what was going on. The Queen's quarter-cup black, leather corset, garter straps, and knee high leather heels pulled at me as I watched the brunette's tongue slip from within the monarch and wrap her lips around the quivering clit. The Queen's back arched and she screamed in pleasure, her fingers gripping the hair they were tangled in, her thighs clenching around the girl's head. After a few moments, the ruler of the land relaxed, tremors occasionally shaking her body as she moaned shifting away from the brunette and I realized the Queen had no problem at all flaunting her body. The tip of her tongue traced her lips as she moaned again before opening her eyes and looking at me. It was like being struck by lightning. Not just for me, but her too. I could see it in the way her cat's smile vanished in a flash and she snarled, "You!"

"Holy shit," I chuckled. "You really know how to put on a show, Annie." I turned to the soldier on my right and said, "You know, when I dated her she wouldn't even let me eat her pussy." I was a little taken aback when I got no reaction from the man staring at Anne, so I turned to the youngest of the pair. "I mean seriously, man, she wouldn't even watch girl on girl or even threesomes in porn when we dated."

The younger guard didn't divert his sight from staring at Anne, though his hunger for her was more clearly noticeable, but asked, "In what?"

I looked at him incredulous for a moment. "You don't know... How do I... Porn is... Oh, never mind." I turned back to the throne. "You look... different, Annie. Have you done something with your hair?"

"Shut the fuck up, Westley," she snapped and gestured in my direction. If I'd realized how pissed off she was at me, I might have had time to prepare, but the blow to the stomach doubled me over and the next thing I know I was being chained to a chair as she sat and watched me. As I coughed and tried to get my breath back, Anne smirked at me and sat in the strange light that, well, accentuated her features. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as her hands slowly ran up her body. She locked gazes with me as she cupped her breasts as if offering the rosy tips to me as she had over a year ago. I inhaled sharply at her gasp when she pinched and twisted her erect nipples and let her eyes drift half closed and I doubt anyone in that room didn't look when she slowly spread her thighs to reveal her pussy, gleaming with arousal. Her hand slid slowly down her body and the room inhaled simultaneously, leaning forward as her crimson-tipped fingers brushed over her clit. The show was hot, incredibly erotic, but I couldn't understand why she was affecting everyone else in the room more than me. When I say everyone else, I mean just that. The naked brunette on the dais crawled forward, her breasts swaying as she ran the tip of her tongue slowly up Anne's thigh.

The sight made me squirm uncomfortably in my chair and I heard everyone else in the room let out a long, low moan as if they could feel what their monarch did as the girl's tongue slowly began tracing her mistress's nether lips. Anne's eyes opened lazily, like a cat watching its prey, knowing what the sounds of her pleasure would do to me. Anne tangled her fingers in the girl's hair, both holding the servant against her dripping pussy and making sure that everyone can see just how talented the girl's tongue was. Anne writhed in the chair at the young girl's ministrations and I could tell her climax was approaching fast as her left hand reached up to grip the back of the throne as she held the servant tight against her. Her orgasmic scream seemed to thrum in the air itself and I could sense that power again, though I was far less afraid of the Queen now that I knew who she was. She held the girl against her, twitching at the sensitivity as the dark haired beauty licked up the sweet nectar between her thighs.

Hell yeah, I was hard after seeing that. Wouldn't you be? She stared at me, gestured to dismiss the servant, and then stood on those stiletto boot-heels. She stalked toward me, all beauty and cat-like grace and I understood that, while my ex she may be, I did not know this woman at all. I cocked my head to the left, my eyes narrowed as I studied the nearly naked woman who had become ruler of this place in a year and a half. What could possibly have happened to her to change her into, what? A dominatrix? "What happened to you, Annie," I asked, my voice soft, not seeing the flash of anger in her eyes. "How can you have changed so much in a year and a half?"

She stepped close and slapped me, hard. With my arms chained behind me and my ankles chained to the legs of the chair, all I could do was take the strike. I licked the blood from the corner of my mouth as she gripped my chin and forced me to look at her. "Don't ever call me that again, Wes. Your 'Annie' died years ago." She noted the confusion on my face and continued, "I have no idea what you mean by a year and a half. I expected you to save me from this by the time a year and a half had come and gone." I couldn't comprehend what she was telling me, though I did notice her voice softening, the sadness behind it. "I held on to that hope, Wes. I held on to it for ten long years, long after I had control of this land and its people, and you never came for me." Her voice remained calm, but grew cold, so cold that I'd rather stand naked in a Maine blizzard in January than listen to her. "I let that hope die eight years ago. After eighteen years, you finally come for me, Westley. Did you even look for me?"

I sat, stunned speechless, as my mind tried to wrap itself around the calculations. I sat there blinking in shock when she hit me again, rocking my head back as she demanded answers. "I don't know what to tell you," I said, spitting blood from my mouth. "Time must run differently here because you've only been gone a year and a half there. Look at my ID if you don't believe me. Remember, it expires in 2019? You left my house in 2017 and were never seen again." I could see her emotions in turmoil on her face. "I was arrested for your murder but I was released because there was no evidence of anything anywhere. Your family, the neighbors, hell, even my family all still thinks I did it." I swallowed hard, fighting the emotions welling up. "Of course I looked for you. I didn't care about what happened to me as long as you were alright. Don't you see? If I could have come here to get you the day you disappeared, you'd have been home in bed and none of this would have happened."

The grin she turned on me was predatory and dangerous before the next slap rocked me in my chair. "Maybe you're telling the truth, Wes, maybe you did try to find me. After all, it would have been in your best interest at the very least." I opened my mouth to reply and she stopped me cold with just a look. "Thing is, I've had nearly two decades to think about all of this and I have to tell you, honestly, I don't care anymore. You're here now and that's what matters, right, lover?" She stepped forward, straddling my waist, and then sitting in my lap. She cupped my face in her hands and kissed me, deeply, more passionately then she ever had before. When she broke off the kiss, her eyes were glazed with lust and I was breathless and painfully erect as she began grinding her hips against me. "Oh, God, Wes, I'd forgotten just how big and hard you get, mmmmm." She leaned forward, thrusting her breasts in my face and I slowly began tracing her well-known contours with my tongue in a way she would never let me before.

With just the tip of my tongue, I slowly circled her breast, taking my time as I rose up the peak until I could wrap my lips around her nipple. I relished in the sound of her gasp followed by her familiar cry as I sucked hard, my tongue fluttering over the sensitive bud as I nipped lightly at it with my teeth in the way I knew drove her crazy. She pulled at my hair while simultaneously holding me against her pliant flesh and moaning her pleasure. I released her nipple and slowly licked my way down the peak of her breast again, then across the valley to repeat the process, causing her to buck in my lap. As my teeth claimed her other nipple, I suddenly felt my pants grow wet as she climaxed and I was sure her scream could be heard at the gates of the city. She jumped off my lap with a hiss and dropped to her knees between my spread thighs, loosening the tie on my leather pants and pulling them down my legs to find herself staring at my throbbing cock from a tongue's length away.

She looked up at me and I held my breath, wondering if she would do what she had always refused to in the past. I gasped as she slowly ran the tip of her tongue from my balls, up my shaft, and then swirled it around the tip before expertly sliding her mouth down until I was down her throat. My knuckles were white against the back of the chair as I cried out at the sensation and the knowledge of whose mouth I was currently filling. My eyes closed as I felt her lips sliding up and down my prick until I felt cold air on my member. Before I could open my eyes, I felt the warm, velvet heat of her pussy envelop me slowly and I moaned long and loud. I leaned forward to nibble on her neck to find that she was facing away from me as she rode my dick. I bit down where her neck meets her shoulder and she cried out again and then snapped her fingers.

Suddenly, my hips bucked as a tongue ran its way up my shaft and teased her clit as she rode me. I opened my eyes and the brunette servant girl was on her knees before us, her tongue running all over the Queen's pussy and my cock and I nearly lost my mind. I gripped the chair hard and began thrusting into Anne hard and deep and she screamed as orgasm after orgasm washed over her and the room rang with her cries. Once again, Anne jumped up without warning, leaning over her girl and whispering something to her. The next thing I knew, the girl was on her back, Anne's fingers deep inside the young girl and making her writhe and beg for more as her mistress wrapped her fingers around my cock and stroked my shaft with knowledgeable fingers.

The brunette's eyes snapped open wide as her back arched to an almost painful arc as her moans and cries became a full-throated scream as her body trembled in climax. She babbled incoherently as her orgasm seemed to go on and on and my member twitched in the Queen's hand as I shot my cum all over the servant girl and Anne's hand. I leaned my head back trying to catch my breath as I watched my ex slowly lick my cream from her hand, then lean over and bathe the recovering girl with her tongue. The long, leisurely licks made the brunette shudder in pleasure and then cry out as her nipples were teased, but the pleasure on her face when the monarch's tongue slipped into her pretty, pink pussy nearly made me cum all over again already. Finally, after a long, savored session of licking pussy, the Queen looked back at me. "Now, you can come lead my army," she said, her voice brooking no argument.

solusoya
solusoya
16 Followers