Pleasure Before a Rest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
solusoya
solusoya
16 Followers

So she looked very surprised and confused when I asked, "Why? You know I left that behind me years ago."

She looked outraged as she shouted, "What?!" She stared around the room incredulously as if looking for someone hiding out of sight. "That's not possible." She looked back at me, studying me closely, inspecting me for something. "It's not possible! How are you doing that?

I looked around me trying to figure out who she was talking to when she grabbed my chin again. It was difficult for me to focus on her words for a minute as the scent of the brunette's sweet nectar filled my nostrils even as it soaked into my goatee. I frowned in confusion and asked, "Wait, what? Doing what?"

Her eyes bored suspiciously into mine, searching for some hidden secret or knowledge. Finding nothing, she released me, letting my head hang from the exertion and signaling to the guards who brought me in. "Take him to the cells and tell the executioner to be ready at dawn for this one." The calm, cold proclamation hit me like ice in the stomach as they released me from my chair to drag me away.

I knew at that moment that I couldn't let them shackle me again. I was a dead man if I didn't get out of there immediately, while they were all still off balance by the preceding events. I closed my eyes and relaxed, both preparing myself and giving the soldiers the impression that I would not resist. I pictured the room in my mind, imagining what I wanted to have happen as I reached down into me for the willpower and the words I needed. I started taking long, slow, deep breaths as we approached the door and I knew that it was now or never. I drew in a deep breath as I held tight to the spell I had in mind and shouted, "Ahbeek wooer." The thick curtain billowed toward us on an immense gust of wind and the force of the sudden rush of air caused the corners of the curtain to snap in the guards' faces as I ducked against what I knew was coming. Anne and her guards weren't so lucky, but the servant girl was spared as she was still supine in ecstatic bliss. With only the single glance back, I bolted out of the throne room and sprinted as fast as I could for the nearest courtyard and, hopefully, freedom.

solusoya
solusoya
16 Followers