All Comments on 'Pleasure in Control Ch. 06'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
gusknipgusknipover 18 years ago
Another great episode

Yet another fabulous, smoldering story. I love the detail, the close narration and, of course, the hot and sexy scenes. Just like Julie, I can't wait to see what the other levels bring! Carry on and keep feeding us chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice

i like! although i dont think i could have kept my hands off the girls in dressing rooms and the room service girl

Asiantina1@yahoo.com

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 18 years ago
Fabulous

These chapters are so hot and sexy! What was it you said to me about high heels and stockings?? Simply cant wait for No7! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love every erotic detail

I've read your first six chapters now and am so impressed with the beautiful word pictures you've painted . . . of the sexy women, the sexy lingerie and the exciting world of Passionella. You've written some of the most erotic masturbation scenes I've read on Lit. and I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great erotic story

Really erotic. I've read the first six episodes and can't wait to read the next. Certainly one of the best Lesbian stories I have ever come across. Really sensual, teasing. And very well written. Great stuff!

Tony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
.

This story is very frustrating :)

JoyceMarieLJoyceMarieLalmost 16 years ago
This Magnificent Story Just Gets Hotter!

Each chapter entangles you deeper into a perfectly spun web of lust. The author's understanding of a woman's sexual needs and fantasies seductively entraps the reader, as easily as the women of Passionella fall prey to her beauty. A wonderful journey with great anticipation for what is yet to come. It takes tremendous self-control not to "peek ahead", but I have not.

The graphic masturbation sequence where Maria and Julia become wild with desire watching each other climax is the "gold standard" of masturbation. The earlier scene in Julia's hotel room, where she resists masturbating while watching a porn movie to keep her longing for climax intense, is a feeling I can readily identify with. The author has unparalleled understanding of a woman's body, fantasies and sexual desires. She has sexually excited many readers and provided a wealth of fantasies for them to enjoy in their moments of solitude. Many thanks to a gifted writer.

journeyor1journeyor1almost 16 years ago
Have to keep reading!

I can't wait to see what happens next! This is a very well-written novel, and sooooooo hot!

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsabout 12 years ago
Stunning

I've read chapter after chapter so far and have hardly left a word for you - although I have given each chapter a 5 :) I'm sorry I haven't commented until now!

Julia, this story is simply stunning. Very few writers can have sex dripping off every page without detailed descriptions of the act itself, and that wonderful achievement is your trademark. Wonderful !!!

BarbPateBarbPateover 11 years ago
Love It!

I lOve all the chapters so far have to keep reading!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We should meet

I like tall women

Sandy

devifemmedevifemmeover 10 years ago
No more men in J's life...

It was fun, especially with Maria being so cooperative and hot. (Though the financial details were a bit much...) I found Julia's rather "workaday" experiences in Glasgow, Sheffield, etc. made it all more believable.

It was interesting that Julia's stuff from Claud's place in Paris turned up -- but I think she might have mentioned contacting him after her job plans changed...just something like, "talked to C, who was curious about what could have got me to stay in UK; I told him he shouldn't worry about me..."

I was glad that Kristen quickly caught up with her in London!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

it has some good parts, but I hope it gets better

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very sexual arousal

"…we must love each other…

..love is caring for the other...

…in the same earth we all live…

… a great part of love is forgiveness… "

Sincerely,

Elias

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

I guess sexual arousal in stimulating oneself in masturbation at this high quality level of seduction between two beautiful and gorgeous women can only display a highly pleasant and erotic sexual experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES