All Comments on 'Pleasure in Control Ch. 12'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 18 years ago
Oh My...

Julia, i would like to say that this one was one of the best out of this outstanding series, but, i can't say that, because they are all THE best! You are the Queen of Tease, well, nearly, second in line in fact! Can't wait for the rest xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ladies and Gentlemen, We have Title!

Absolutely terriffic. I've enjoyed the series thus far, and this has the feeling of a climactic chapter, the culmination of what has come before, yet leaving the way open for more. The way the narrator's schemes to help her employer come to fruition, yet not in the exact way she has planned, make this even more beautiful.

Plus, I like any song or story in which the title is mentioned only once or twice, rather than the main line of the refrain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another outstanding chapter!

I'm never sure how they can get any better, but you keep finding new ways, Julia. Another beautiful morsel to be savored.

vladimirvladimirover 18 years ago
Control is always pleasure... :-)

Love this entire sequence of writings.

Excellent teasing, building of suspence and sexual tension, until the final moment where sensation becomes an overwhelming wave crashing down on your mind.

More please, and sooner?

Vlad

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beyond belief

Another great chapter to a fantastic tale. I cant ask for better but think it's coming in next chapter.

Such a talented writer. All best,JuLee

touchetoucheover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Again Julia, this chapter and the last were just as fabulous as the first 10. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where's the rest?

I love this story! I thought you said there were 17 chapters, but nothing has been posted in almost 3 weeks! Please don't torture us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
absolutely amazing

Not only is this story fabulously written, with wonderful word choice and description, it also leaves the reader on edge not exactly sure of what will happen next and it really allows the reader to feel involved in the story.

but most of all

i just had one of the best orgasms of my life.

thanks darling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
COR !

Cor, cor, cor cor phew !

AGAIN PLEASE JULIA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
240 Followers
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES