All Comments on 'Pleasure in Public & Private'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JoyceMarieLJoyceMarieLalmost 16 years ago
Two SexBusinesswomen Burn with Lust for Each Other

Two beautiful businesswomen dress sexily and engage in a night of public teasing and intense foreplay before retiring to a hotel room to lay each other.

The public teasing in the café begins as subtle intimate touching of each other and then soon turns to blatantly exposing their lingerie and bodies.Retiring to the hotel, the two women are in a sexual frenzy to "have" each other.

Julia’s teasing and prolonged foreplay with the frantic Danielle, wearing nothing but wet panties, was masterful. The wide spread legs, the scent of her aroused sex and her panties digging into her wet slit, ignited me with lust. Julia fingers Danielle, who is in an extreme state of arousal, to climax. However, her insatiable sexual appetite has not been satisfied.

The lovers then coat their bodies with oil and engage in an orgy of physical contact. The hotel room is filled with convulsing bodies, moans of ecstasy and the scent of these two overheated women climaxing each other. Finally, exhausted and with aching muscles from a night of sexual exertion, the two lovers collapse. The lovers bathe together and then Danielle must depart; Julia lays nude on the bed, anticipating their next liaison, as the scent of her departed lover continues to permeate the room.

If you read the entire series of chapters, almost every sexual desire and fetish is encountered and satisfied on this sensuous journey.

Rad'lRad'lalmost 16 years ago
Well done!

Very well done; slow start, buildup, and finally climax! I've enjoyed all your stories - and this one is right up there with the best. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm

perrrrfect as always Julie

Sabrina

dyeap69dyeap69almost 14 years ago
intense

Very intense, I like the part playing with oil. Its sensual and hot. Find the ending a bit short, wish you could elaborate more.

In general well written.

PS - wish I could try this sometime in the future....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fabulous Story!!!

As usual up to your strong and vivid writing style - wish there was a followon to it in the offing!

Hotmom2Hotmom2over 3 years ago
Sensual and sexy

I thoroughly enjoyed the slow playing of such a sexy and sensual encounter so much that I could put myself in that room as well as across the street watching both women. Very well written with finite details left me very wet.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...