Pleasure in the Pillory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," whispered Charisma, "would you like her to thank you for giving her such a nice tit fuck, Penny?"

I nodded, looking into her dark brown eyes, then at her nipple aroused breasts, standing firm in her quarter-cup bra.

"Up you go, then, while I play with her a little bit longer," said the assistant.

I stood over my mistress's face, placing my feet on either side of the bench. This left me an inch or two from her mouth, so I widened my stance by some six inches or so on each side. Perfect! Now my minge was resting gently on Patricia's mouth.

Her hands then came up to cup my buttocks and as her tongue and lips started their oral adoration at my moistness, I saw Charisma starting to rub her taut, erect nipple up and down my employer's sex trench.

Soon I was experiencing little tremors, which sent shockwaves through my pussy as Patricia's experienced mouth worked me to the dizzy heights and then I was coming on her mouth, juice flowing from me onto her, and then as she sucked on my stiffened clitoris, I pounded to the completion of my orgasm.

As I did that I heard a sort of muffled keening sound coming from beneath my crotch and I realised that Charisma's tit fuck was bringing my employer to another shuddering, satisfying climax.

Charisma then unstrapped Patricia's ankles and the beautiful writer stepped down from the bench and approached me, taking my chin in her hand and kissing me deeply on my pussy-and-piss-perfumed mouth.

"There, my darling," she smiled at me, "how did you enjoy your welcome to my little pillory parlour?"

I kissed her back, thrusting my tongue provocatively into her mouth. "It was the most exciting time I've ever had in my life," I told her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, my dear," she grinned, then she turned to her assistant, who stood watching us, her breasts gleaming on top of her platform bra.

"Clean up Charisma, there's a darling. I think that's enough research for one day!"

To be continued...

12