All Comments on 'Pleasure with My Sister-In-Law'

by texashiker2003

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intimacy

A bit like you I am a long time married man and love my wife dearly but the intimacy has waned over the years. I found this with a family friend in the same position. Yes, the sex was frantic and amazing and we tried things we wouldn't dream of doing with our partners. But it was the intimacy , the cuddling , the kissing , the tingle when caressing each other etc. that really worked for us. We all need love. Well written keep it up !!

Mark737Mark737over 8 years ago
Nice

It was nice to finally read one where they were both older and not just barely 18 or 19. No outlandish body dimensions. And a woman who left her pubic hair intact. Quite a change from most of the stories posted here.

litereader54litereader54over 8 years ago
WRONG

The anonymous commenter that said the story "sucked shit" doesn't know what he is talking about. This story ranks in the top 5% of stories that I have read for quality & skill of writing. Enjoyed it. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot!

Your story is very erotic and beautifully written. I relate to it because I have been my BIL's lover for three years, and our spouses have no clue that we are passionate sexual partners who please each other in ways our spouses won't. We fill the voids in each others marriages, the same way you and your SIL complement each other. I sent you feedback; I hope to hear from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Really, really good! Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

I am like Susan, a desperately horny, neglected wife. Married to my sis or not, I would fuck you into a coma every chance I got. BTW, you should delete the ugly, vicious personal attack on you. Your writing is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice job, man! Love SIL stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT!

My husband's cock is small and I saw his brother naked getting out of the shower. I feel cheated and I would suck and fuck my BIL in a heartbeat. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I came hard...

...when you watched her face jerk in the mirror while you pulled her pony tail and fucked her hard. I crave rough sex and my husband won't even consider it. I loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Volcanic!

I'm drawn to SIL stories because I frequently fantasize about fucking my wife's sister. Shame on me, but it is the truth. Please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

I have fantasized for many years about being intimate with my brother-in-law. It will never happen, but I would be very happy if it occured just like your story describes. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I emailed you

I have been fucking my sil for over a year. She is a wonderful whore with me and completely frustrated by her sexless husband. Let's compare notes :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
34/36B breasts?

Full heavy breasts??

Do you know anything about breast sizing??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your story is why I come here.

Super erotic and well-written! No Viagra needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wanting it to happen

Ever since a family beach outing two years ago, I have wanted my BIL to make love to me. I would gladly let him do whatever he wanted, so long as we avoided me getting pregnant. I could totally be the SIL in your story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Father of my daughter

may be my BIL. The timing of our tryst is right. I wonder all the time. My husband and his brother look a lot alike, and my little girl favors both of them. I remember thinking of the possibility of pregnancy when we made love. I don't want to know for sure. My BIL wonders too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My SIL was willing

For more than a year we flirted, fondled and french kissed in secret. Finally, during the Christmas holiday she fucked me. My brother treats her like shit and my wife is not interested in sex. So, magic happened for my SIL and me. Your story is really good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love taboo sex

My brother and I have been intimate for 20 years. We are both married but find time to be together. I understand that many people think it's perverted, but we don't care a bit. I loved how you took control of your sil when she gave you the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your sil is a whore

I don't care if both of you are not getting good, or any, sex from your spouses. Living with frustration is better than cheating.

Dr. ClamDr. Clamalmost 8 years ago
Needs fulfilled

You and your SIL got what you wanted and needed. Good for you both. I especially liked how she lost her inhibitions once you started pleasuring her. I want to read more about your relationship with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The haters are pathetic

The worst are the ones who say you should just accept bad sex or no sex from your spouse. Maybe in a prior generation, but not now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very erotic

Very well written, and very erotic, which is typical of your stories.

Please keep writing.

susieblueeyessusieblueeyesover 7 years ago
You are a good match for each other

She responded best when you got aggressive. Like me, her submissive desire set her free and fed your dominant persona. The nasty talk is also hot. I like your stories! Follow-up stories about later encounters with her would be enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read

You aren't the only one who wants to fuck an in-law. Its time for another chapter in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I know the feeling

I flirted for years with my BIL. Finally, at a Christmas party when we both were drinking too much I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. It happened and has continued for four years. We are in our 40s and I don't see our special, loving relationship ending...ever. Great story!

olblueyesolblueyesover 7 years ago
love story or sex tale

nice read,,well paced, enjoyed it very much,,my wife was a great lover, until we got married, and then went cold. she told me much later that marrying me was a mistake. she was not in love, and so we parted but the two years we dated before we married, were a real sexual awakening for both of us though!! i had a personal best of 5 orgasms in one session.. while we were married i hunted for sexual release with anyone that would have me, and i had no regrets or guilts,,her sister,,her best friends,no one was out of bounds,,i got my face slapped quite often,,but you would be surprised how many said yes !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
VERY arousing

I love your story. I am 34, female, married and relate to you very much. Marital sex is only a memory for me and my husbands brother told me he has the same complaint. Our first time together was hurried and passionate, like you and your sister in law. We were passionate FWB for two years and now its turned into love. Its complicated but I won't give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
beautifully erotic

Loved the build up of the passion and the wild release - great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your story is well-written, easy to read, highly erotic, and very loving. I need a brother-in-law like you.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Would make a great series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Most people have a desire to be intimate with a family member or relative. I do. I am as innocent as your sil, and just as sexually deprived. I would have been your eager lover. You should write another story about satisfying each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My husband was not able to give me an orgasm after several years of marriage. His younger single brother would visit us. I accidentally saw his dick one day and realized he was longer and thicker than my husband. I began flashing my pussy at him, although it didn't take much. He was easily aroused. When my husband was out of the house (which was frequent), we began an intimate relationship. He could go very deep, and kept me in a constant state of wetness, and could fuck for hours, and gave me the most intense and satisfying orgasms ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write really good. I loved the story and agree with others that you should keep writing about your sex together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

YUMMY

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Serendipity sex is the best kind. Your writing is wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertexashiker2003@texashiker2003
I'm an educated, professional white male. I have a large appetite for intimacy and I love erotica, ladies in sexy lingerie, lengthy foreplay, and passionate sex.