Pleasure with My Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan smiled at me warmly and asked, "How did you sleep?"

"Much better than usual," I replied while looking deeply into her emerald eyes and returning her smile.

Susan was wearing a long robe which completely concealed her feminine charms, but she looked lovely. While Debbie prepared our plates, I sat down across from Susan and basked in the reflected glow of her beauty. She wore no make-up, but she seemed to have a blush in her cheeks. Her hair was in a nicely combed ponytail and it reminded me of how the sorority girls in college would do the same to look "casually chic." The contented expression on her face spoke volumes to me; I had no doubt that she was very happy about what had happened between us only hours earlier.

The breakfast conversation was largely about the highlights of Susan's visit and getting her to the airport that afternoon. Shortly after we finished eating, magic happened.

The phone rang and Debbie answered it. I knew from her responses that it had something to do with our elderly neighbor who lived across the street and one house down from ours. Her last comments before hanging-up were, "Thank you for calling. I will go check on her."

The call was from First Alert, and the representative said that Mrs. Ridge had pushed her emergency button and said she was feeling light-headed, though she was not injured. She lives alone and Debbie and I are listed as her primary contacts, so one of us needed to go check on her.

Debbie immediately walked toward the door, taking the key to Mrs. Ridge's house from a drawer. "I'll see what is happening and be right back." In a flash she was on her way.

My mind was racing, and I looked at Susan and said, "I think our time has come, if you are ready to take advantage of an opportunity, albeit brief."

Susan didn't hesitate. "Oh my God. This is crazy. How much time do we have?"

"At least 30 minutes," I said while standing and reaching toward her.

"I don't know. I don't know," she stammered. "What can we do?"

I was encouraged that she clearly understood that we had another chance to be intimate, and that her question seemed to indicate she was willing to do something.

I stood her up, put one arm around her waist and pulled her against me. Looking deeply into her eyes I said, "I want you Susan...now."

Before my lips met hers, she spoke with an eager voice, "Oh, Mark. Since last night I have thought of nothing but being with you again."

I kissed her deeply while I opened her robe and slid my hand under her nightie to once again cup and squeeze her magnificent breast. She kissed me hard, forcing her tongue deeply into my mouth. She was being more aggressive than before in responding to me, and I hoped it meant that she was eager to be fucked.

I raised her nightie and kissed her breast while I fondled it, being sure to capture her nipple with my mouth and treat it to a warm, wet and pleasingly firm stimulation. She responded the same way she did the night before, but more expressively, saying, "God, yes, Mark. Suck it...harder...harder."

Conscious of our time constraint, I released her very erect nipple from my mouth and told her, "Come with me," and I led her to the bathroom where our passion had blossomed only hours ago. It was on the front side of the house, and the window afforded a clear view of Mrs. Ridge's house. I hurriedly explained, "We can see Debbie when she leaves the house, and have enough time to get dressed."

I did not wait for a reply. I pushed her robe off her shoulders and it fell in a heap at her feet. I then grabbed the hem of her nightie and pulled it over her upraised arms. I hooked my thumbs in her panties and dropped them quickly to her feet. In a flash, she was again naked in front of me.

I unzipped the top of my jogging suit and cast it aside, and then swiftly pulled off the bottom and my briefs. We were again naked together, and we both knew exactly what was going to happen.

I embraced her and my hand found its way between her thighs. She groaned when my thumb massaged her clit and my fingers toyed with her sex lips. Deep kisses, clitoral stimulation and digital probing quickly induced a copious amount of vaginal lubrication.

I knew she was fully willing to submit to me when her breathing became heavier and her knees began to fold. With one arm I held her up while I kissed her and continued to finger her feminine treasure. I whispered, "I'm going to make love to you now. Our time has come."

"Yes...Yes, Give it to me. I want it." The urgency of her words excited me. I was about to feel my hard cock penetrating the sexual fruit I had eaten earlier that morning.

I turned her to face the counter and pushed down on her back so she would bend over in front of me. She instinctively moved her feet back and apart to clear my access to her sex. I was going to take her from behind and be able to look out the window to watch for Debbie coming home. For a moment I was struck by the outrageous situation I was creating. I knew it was crazy, but when I looked straight-ahead into the mirror I saw the face of a man who was completely driven by passion.

Susan and I were totally ready to make love. I put my arm around her tummy and guided my steel rod to her little labia, moving it up and down her wet clam to lubricate the head. "Are you ready, my sweet Susan?" I asked politely.

To my surprise and pleasure, she replied, "Yes, Mark. Fuck me. Now!" I loved hearing a proper lady talk dirty.

I began pushing my cock into her, and she hastened my penetration by rocking back against me, lubricating the length of my cock. I knew then that she was going to thoroughly enjoy being fucked by a man who was equally happy and eager to satisfy her craving for sexual fulfillment.

When I had fully penetrated her love cave and was tapping her cervix, I grasped her hips and began pleasuring her with powerful strokes. I couldn't help encouraging her verbally to see if she was a "talker." "Oh, baby, fuck me...give me your pussy...give it to me!"

She fired back, "God, yes, Mark. Take me...Take me hard. You are so big. Fuck me!"

Her nasty retort stoked my fire. I also appreciated her complementing my size, which is only slightly larger than the average of what I see in the locker room at the club. I concluded that her husband Edward is not largely endowed. Hearing your lover saying you are filling her pussy is a huge stroke for the ego, and I loved it.

With one hand I grabbed her ponytail and pulled it so her face was even with the mirror. I saw that her eyes were closed as I continued pumping my cock into her, so I said, "Open your eyes and watch me fuck you." Each time I slammed my staff balls-deep into her, I pulled her ponytail and my excitement increased as I watched in the mirror her face jerk with her eyes reflected on mine and the tendons in her neck tightly stretched.

"Harder! Fuck me harder," she growled as her hands grabbed the rim of the sink and she roughly thrust her ass against my thighs. There was no pretense of love-making; our coupling was the personification of pure, unrestrained lust.

She continued looking into the glass and viewed a sight she surely had never seen before; her body bent-over, her large breasts swinging, and her pussy forcefully pounded by a man whose clearly visible, passion-filled face complemented the pure, physical pleasure she was feeling. "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God," became her mantra.

I let go of her hair and she lowered her head to look backwards and watch my love spear repeatedly piercing her welcoming vaginal lips. The sounds of our flesh slapping together and the wetness of our forceful contact greatly heightened the sexuality of our union. With both hands again firmly grasping her hips, I spoke loudly, "Give it to me, Susan. Give it to me. I love fucking you!"

It was all the encouragement she needed to respond with nearly breathless gasps, "Oh baby, yessssss, I am yours, cum inside me."

Perhaps the nearly unbelievable circumstances of our joining enhanced the eroticism for me because I was soon feeling that my orgasm was approaching. I reached under Susan's tummy and began rubbing her clit with my fingers. I wanted her to enjoy an orgasm so she would fondly remember our first time and, more importantly, want to repeat it.

She responded immediately, increasing the movement of her hips and moving her hands to squeeze her tits. She delighted in continuing to encourage me. "Yes...Yes...Touch me...Rub my pussy. It feels sooooo good."

I believed the newness and passion of the experience had overwhelmed her. I had imagined after the previous night that our first time making love would be a tender, rather vanilla experience. I was now participating in nothing less than hard-core fucking, and I savored every moment.

My glances out the window were becoming more frequent since we were about 20 minutes into our play. I increased the pressure on Susan's clit and I encouraged her to cum, saying, "Cum for me. Cum for me, baby...cum on my cock."

In the mirror I saw her squeezing her nipples and pulling them away from her chest. She combined words with a groan in a low, rumbling sound, "Yes...Yes...Don't stop...Please don't stop."

As happened when I was eating her pussy the night before, her legs started to shake just before she reached orgasm. I began slamming my cock into her swollen, wet hole with increased force, and I heightened the intensity of my masturbating her clit. Her body suddenly became rigid and her orgasm began to overwhelmed her.

"Fuck...Fuck...Oh my God...Fuccccckkkkk meeeee...Give it to me...Fill me up...Oh baby...baby...baby," came loudly out of her mouth as her body went from rigid to nearly convulsing. Both my hands were now grasping her hips, and the clenching of her vaginal muscles around my cock put me over the edge.

With a flurry of hard, short strokes, my cock exploded deeply within her feminine treasure. As my seed gushed into her, I had to vocalize my pleasure, "Oh, Susan. It is sooooo good. Take it all, baby...take it all."

As I drained my load into her already stuffed pussy, her loud, guttural moans and unintelligible words filled the room. We had fucked each other to blissful orgasms. The wanton physicality of the act combined with the graphic, erotic talk created an unforgettably wonderful and long overdue passionate interlude for both of us.

She collapsed against the counter with me on top of her. Her legs continued to quiver and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close to me. We stayed like that, connected and exhausted, until my manhood softened and slipped out of her vagina. I stood her up and turned her to face me, and we kissed as tenderly as our passion had been rough. Indeed, our time had come, and it was more glorious than I had imagined.

With Susan I felt intense, sexual pleasure that far surpassed decades of prior experience with my wife. I was astonished that I had apparently forgotten how pleasurable and fulfilling intimacy could be with a passionate and eager partner. Clearly, Susan's feelings mirrored my own.

Susan and I cleaned up, dressed and did the breakfast dishes while waiting for Debbie to return. It was an hour before she got home, and during that time Susan and I enjoyed a very pleasing afterglow that took the form of kisses, hugs and an outpouring of affectionate commentary. The emotional cuddling was particularly comforting with the realization that we had discovered in each other a catalyst for inducing a wonderful sexual reaction that had been missing from our respective marriages.

Later that day, Debbie and I took Susan to the airport and said our goodbyes. I kissed Susan innocently on her cheek, but my firm caress of her waist with my hand during our brief embrace was a clear, unspoken message communicating my highly elevated affection for her. The lingering, loving look in her beautiful green eyes confirmed her similar feeling toward me.

We will be together again during Thanksgiving and Christmas. I hope it will be a holiday season like no other.

12