Pledges Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica led Luci out of the classroom and down to the student lounge. She motioned for Luci to take a seat on one of the plush chairs. She pulled up another chair and sat right in front of Luci.

"Hon, I know this may be hard for you to hear, but did Sierra talk to you?"

Luci nodded.

"Well, when it came time for us to vote on you, most of us were pretty conflicted." She took Luci's hands in hers. "See, when I see you, I see such a beautiful young woman. But I really don't think you see that in yourself."

Monica reached out and gently stroked Luci's hair. "To be a member of this Sorority, or of any group, you have to be strong. And sure of yourself. And you have to be willing to do the things you have to do, even if you don't feel like doing it. Like class. So yes, I know you're disappointed. But that's no reason to skip class. Your scholarships depend on you getting excellent grades. So you can't just check out just because you're upset."

She waited until Luci nodded before continuing. "To be a Rho Sigma Tau means that you're the best of the best. With the most strength. And integrity. You have to be a strong, honest woman. So this cutting class? It's just not acceptable. Not to us, and not to you either. Understand?"

Luci nodded, sniffling.

"Now I'm going to do something silly," Monica said as she squeezed Luci's hands. "Ok. Repeat after me. I'm a strong, confident woman with integrity."

Luci shook her head.

"No, Luci. Please," Monica urged. "I'm a strong, confident woman with integrity."

Luci struggled to open her mouth. "I'm a strong...confident...woman with...with..."

Monica edged her on. "Come on. It's ok. I'm here. Just say it. I'm a strong confident woman with integrity."

Suddenly, Luci's eyes began to water. Then she broke down and began to weep. She put her head in her hands and her entire body shook with sobs.

Monica's eyes widened. "Luci? Luci, I'm sorry! I was only trying to help!"

Luci's chest heaved with long, mournful sobs. "Oh Monica!"

Monica was stunned as she tried to figure out what to say to console her. "What is it, Luci? Talk to me!"

"Monica, I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry!" Luci said as she dissolved into fresh, hot tears. "Monica, I've done something terrible! I don't have any integrity at all!"

Monica leaned in and wrapped her arms around Luci's sobbing frame. "Shhh, Luci. It's ok."

She waited patiently while Luci continued crying. Her painful, distressing wails struck Monica right in her heart. Finally, Luci seemed to be calming down as Monica patted her gently on her back.

Then Monica pulled back and grasped Luci by her shoulders. She held Luci's chin up until they were eye-to-eye. "Now, Luci, I'm here to help. But I need you to talk. Right now!"

Luci just shook her head.

Monica wouldn't let go. "I mean it, Luci. Tell me exactly what's going on! Right now!"

To be continued...

Stephanie Rose Entertainment © 2008. All rights reserved.