All Comments on 'Plotting a Course Ch. 05'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I like the story so far. I am glad that Bobby confronted Robbie was able to forgive Bobby for what happened with Matt.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
loving the story

Would love longer chapters though

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this story!

You've created really likeable characters and a believable storyline, which can be a tough combination. I'd love to see longer chapters, but I just appreciate your dedication to the story! Please don't leave us an unfinished series! I love these two too much for that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better and better!

Every installment just gets better, as if that were possible. I agree -- you have lovable characters and a believable story line, and having them get together here, even if just for a short session, was a great delight for them and your readers! They are true to themselves because they have remained true to each other. And if fall break doesn't give them some time together, then Christmas break will do just that. No wonder they shot their loads so quickly -- they have been saving themselves for each other. I love the characters and the story! Looking forward to more love and adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hurry!!

Please hurry with the next part! This story is so great that I couldn't quit reading it!

EricMorrisonEricMorrisonabout 10 years ago
Yes!!!

I'm incredibly glad Bobby turned Matt down. I love this story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous