All Comments on 'Plotting a Course Ch. 08'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't get enough

This story just keeps building. I'm glad you brought Rob's dad back into the picture. I hope that part of the story gets resolved in at least a civil manner. It is great to see that Bobby's and Rob's love is as strong as ever. We know these young men have lots of lust, but you have written in so much love. The love between these men is what drives ths story forward. Keep on writing just as you have and don't change anything.

C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing love

Rob and Bobby have so much love to share. It is amazing that in all their lovemaking, they remain in a deep love for each other. They belong together. Keep them loving and growing in that love!

I never get tired of hearing about their lovemaking, or have them caress each other gently, or having Bobby love and lave that magnificent hairy chest Rob has, or tending to the raging hard on! They are both very delightful and loving guys!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Loving this series!!!!!!

Cant wait to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Clint and Matt

Definitely love the series. Hope to see where the Matt and Clint situation goes. A spinoff perhaps?!?! Go bobby and rob! Excellent writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous