All Comments on 'Plotting a Course Ch. 10'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome back!

As usual, a beautiful story of love and sex and emotion. Bobby's and Rob's love grows stronger each time they are together, as Rob says, He "loves him more and more each day." Rob's beautifully hairy chest provides a warm and welcome place for Bobby to rest his head, trace his fingers through the hairy growth, and feel right at home. They make the most of their time together, and enjoy each others' presence dearly. Can't wait for them to go to the same college as sophomores. and get together more frequently for their love fests. They have truly fallen so deeply in love with each other. I love every episode and what it brings to the story! Sometimes I sense Rob is on the verge of happy tears to be with Bobby. One of these times together, we'll see both guys crying real tears of happiness and they realize they are together without interruptions and separations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yay!

Glad the boys are back and can't wait to read about Matt and Clint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

Thanks for another chapter. I was wanting to know more about Matt and Clint is this a spinoff story or still a part of "Plotting A Course"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo

Once again you've done it!! It seems as though everything I've been hoping for for these two men is happening. Do I see a bit of trouble on the horizon? Bobby and Rob are made for each other. I know they are young and lots can and will happen, but they are destined to be with each other.

You have told this beautiful love story so well. From chapter one of 'Bait a Hook' right up to chapter 10 of 'Plotting a Course' has had great detail and a very fluid story. Keep up the great work when you tell the tale of Matt and Clint.

Cliff

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

A longer chapter.

Cant wait till the next one, and i am glad it is about Matt and Clint.

Great story as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fantastic as usual.

Hopefully Ch 11 isn´t too much longer coming!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 10 years ago
Great series

I have really enjoyed this story from "Bait a Hook" right on through Chap 10 of Plotting a Course. Hope it's not too long before you continue the Bobby/Rob series but also look forward to Matt/Clint. (It has already been two months! Hope you are OK and can resume writing soon. You are good!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous