Plotting a Course Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Getting chilly." I shivered as I crawled between the two sleeping bags.

"I'll warm you up babe." Rob joined me in the sleeping bag after he removed his clothes. His green eyes twinkled and I was overwhelmed by how sexy Rob was. I reached out and let my hand drift across the short cropped hairs on his head. They were soft as mink and I saw the white of his teeth before he pulled my mouth to meet his. My hardness pressed against his and the chill in the tent vanished as I pressed against Rob's firm, warm body. I moaned when Rob broke the kiss and I felt his lips kiss my collar bone before he worked further south. Rob's touch was magnificent as he slowly explored my body. Pausing briefly to tease my nipples with his teeth and tongue.

"Robbie." I panicked, I had seen a streak of light outside of the tent.

"Mmhmm." Robbie sighed as he continued to work his mouth down my torso.

"No Robbie. Stop!" I tapped him frantically on his back trying to get his attention.

"What's wrong Bobby?" Rob eyes widened as he stopped and studied my face. I pointed out the tent and Rob turned around just as we saw a flashlight coming down the trail. Rob slid out of the sleeping bag and horridly pulled on a long sleeved t-shirt and was sliding into his jeans when we heard a voice.

"How are you this evening?" A deep voice came from outside and Rob unzipped the tent to join him. I stayed tucked between the sleeping bags.

"Fine thanks. How are you?"

"About to head home for the night, smelled your fire. Thanks for keeping it contained." The park ranger spoke. "Everything looks fine here, have a goodnight."

"Thanks, you too." Rob answered and I saw the flashlight swaying side-to-side as the ranger continued on his way. This time when Rob returned he zipped up the screen and the canvas before he stripped and rejoined me between the sleeping bags.

"That was close." I whispered, fearful someone would overhear.

"Not really." Rob spoke against the back of my head as he scooted up behind me.

*

Dawn brought a soft orange glow as the sun began to peak over the mountains. I felt Rob's hardness pressing into the trough of my pump ass, but my need to pee outweighed my arousal. I quietly slipped out of the sleeping bag and dressed quickly. Rob was asleep as I silently unzipped the tent and looked for a tree to relieve myself on. I was just about to unzip when the hair on the back of my neck prickled. I stopped in my tracks and looked around, wondering what my body was responding to. I slowly twisted around, scanning the woods around me. I saw a flash of movement as an owl hooted dolefully and flew away, unimpressed by my presence.

Not wanting to be interrupted again, I stepped back on the trail and decided to walk to the bathrooms. I saw a few squirrels scurrying through the leaves and up trees and enjoyed the brisk air as it entered my lungs. A light steam escaped my nostrils as I exhaled and approached the bathroom. The bathroom was surprisingly decent, I almost expected a toilet seat over a hole in the ground, but there were two urinals, two stalls, and a shower room. I relieved myself at a urinal and washed my hands before making my way back to our campsite.

I had only been on the trail a few minutes when my body sensed something else and my hair again prickled on my neck. Slowing my pace I scanned the woods near the trail.

"There you are." I relaxed as I heard Rob's voice and saw him jogging toward me.

"Had to pee." I grinned as he kissed my forehead.

"Me too." He answered and I heard his zipper as he approached a tree barely off of the path.

"Robbie the bathroom is right there." I sighed and pointed to the building. Rob shrugged his shoulder and I couldn't help but watch as he fished his weighty penis out of his jeans. I was mesmerized watching the golden tinted liquid flow from his perfectly shaped glans.

"Eyes up Bobby." Rob chuckled and I looked up and caught the smirk on his face as he zipped up and took my hand. "What are we doing today babe?"

"Let's hike one of the trails and then come back for lunch." I suggested and Rob squeezed my hand as we made our way back to our campsite. I quickly packed some jerky and a bottle of water in my backpack. Rob and I walked side by side following the markers for a nearby hiking trail. Birds were chirping and the sun was cresting over the mountains. We walked enjoying the tranquil wilderness and each other's company. The trail rose and I heard the gentle sound of running water.

"Over here Robbie." I waved and Rob followed as I approached a small stream. The water was crystal clear as it wound its way down the mountain. I reached in the icy stream and grasped a smooth brown stone from the bottom. "Wanna take a break?" I asked Rob as he stood at my side.

"Sounds good babe." He answered and took a seat on a large slate colored rock. Rob watched me as I tried to skip rocks down the stream, occasionally providing pointers.

"Look Robbie." I exclaimed as I pointed to a crawdad scurrying across the smooth pebbles.

"Bet you can't catch it." Rob goaded while he stood up to get a better view.

"You're on." I started stalking the crawdad and patiently watched until it came to a stop. "Gotcha." I shouted as I quickly submerged my hand into the cool water. "Dangit." I had missed the crawdad and carefully studied the water looking for my target while Rob chuckled at my miss.

"Want the expert to show you how it's done?" I watched as Rob took a position near me before he squatted and deftly removed the little crawdad from the water.

"You're good." I admitted as Rob held the crawdad between his fingers in front of my face.

"I know." Rob answered flashing me his pearly whites. I took the opportunity to splash Rob with the cold water causing him to roar.

"I'm going to get you for that Bobby." I watched long enough to see Rob drop the crawdad in the water before he made an attempt to retaliate. The water came within inches of me, but I had made my move and began to sprint toward and down the trail. Rob was in excellent shape, but I knew he couldn't win a footrace with me. Eventually, I slowed to a jog until I sensed Rob nipping at my heels.

"Stop Bobby, you win." I heard Rob panting behind me and slowed further until he caught up to me. "Sucker." Rob laughed in my ear as he pinned me against a tall pine tree. "Now for your punishment." Rob's eyes were predatory and his hot breath against my cheek triggered my arousal. "Seems like you like this babe." Rob's hand cupped the bulge in my pants and I sighed involuntarily from his touch. "Follow me babe." Rob commanded and I grabbed his hand without hesitation, letting him lead me off of the trail and deeper into the woods. "This seems like a good spot."

My back was instantly pinned against another tree. I heard water rushing in the distance. I felt the bark pressing into my back as Rob's tongue invaded my mouth. I lost track of where I was and let Rob ravish me.

"Good boy Bobby." Rob praised as he undid my belt and pulled my pants down. Rob held his hands on my stomach while he kneeled in front of me. His lips kissed my erection that was trapped beneath my tight green boxer briefs.

"Robbie." I sighed as I felt the cool mountain air hit my exposed cock.

"Yeah babe?" I heard before the cool feeling was replaced by an intense heat as Rob took me between his perfectly plump lips. My train of thought derailed and I ignored the bark digging into my back as I moaned and rolled the back of my head against the tree. Rob's tongue was tickling the underside of my mushroom head which sent a delicious waves of intense pleasure through my nerves. My body shivered and I faintly heard Rob speaking. "Like that babe?" I nodded my head on the tree while Rob continued working his lips and tongue along my engorged shaft. "Did you pack any lube?" Rob asked causing me to snap back to reality. I shook my head, flustered trying to think.

"In my backpack." I frantically stammered out and heard Rob unzip and rifle through the bag.

"I'm going to fuck you. Right now. Up against this tree." Rob was confidant and certain and I was so aroused that there was no way I would deny him what he wanted, what I wanted. My body shuddered involuntarily and Rob ripped my pants off over my shoes before I felt a slick finger quickly breach my puckered heat.

"Robbie." I whimpered as he stood up and dropped his pants and underwear to the ground, trapped around his ankles. His hands were warm as he placed them on my ass cheeks and picked me off the ground. Instinctively I wrapped my legs around Rob's bare ass, digging my shoes into his ass cheeks while he pinned me, forcing me harder against the tree's trunk. Rob's thick girth was wedged between my ass cheeks and I anxiously awaited his penetration. Rob bounced me on his hips to get a better angle and when I slid back down my hole aligned with his helmet shaped head and I moaned as he slid home with one strong, smooth stroke. "Oh fuck." I whimpered. This new position had Rob splitting me open. Rob's lead-pipe was probing new depths in my bowels and I was experiencing a euphoria that I had never experienced. "Right there. Don't stop." I panted as Rob targeted my sensitive bundle of nerves. Rob was taking me, breeding me hard, out in the wild. My t-shirt slid up and I felt the rough bark digging into my back while Rob continued pounding me into the tree.

"You're so fucking tight Bobby." Rob growled before his lips had my mouth sealed in a vacuum while he ravished me. The forest faded away, I no longer felt the rough bark against my back. I was floating on a cloud and Rob and I were the only things that existed. Time ceased and I was overcome with emotion. "Fuck Bobby you're going to get my load. I'm going to plant my seed in your guts. You're mine. Forever." Rob husked in my ear before he began sucking deeply on my neck.

The emotion in Rob's voice and his constant, strong, and deep thrusts overwhelmed me. Every nerve in my body flickered with pleasure. My body was wracked with tremors as my muscles constricted. I felt my scrotum tighten before I erupted, exploding out of my slit and covering Rob's furry abdomen with my thick white cream. My insides pulsed, forming a vice grip around Rob's jack-hammering cock.

"Mine." Rob roared before I felt a glorious warmth filling me to my core. Rob's seed coated me from the inside out. There was no doubt about it. Rob had thoroughly claimed me. I was his. Rob rested his head on my shoulder as he carefully slid me down the tree until I regained my footing. We stood panting, leaning on each other for several minutes.

"That was the best Bobby. I love you more and more every day." Rob had rendered me speechless and I nodded on his shoulder and squeezed him tighter to me.

"I love you too Rob." I finally managed to whisper. Once I regained my composure I pushed Rob away from me. I grinned when I saw the thick ropes of white come clinging to Rob's furry stomach. I licked my release off of Rob's defined six-pack and let my seed pool on my tongue. Rob quickly pulled me into a kiss and practically inhaled every trace of my release.

"Can't get enough of you babe." Rob admitted before he bent down to hand me my discarded pants. "I think we've claimed this tree." Rob grinned and pointed to behind me. His load had leaked out of my ass, leaving streaks of thick white cream that contrasted with the dark tree bark.

*Note: Bobby & Rob are taking a little break. Don't fret, they'll be back. My next update will shed a little more light on Matt & Clint. Thank you so much for your kind words and support. I truly appreciate them. Please keep your feedback coming. I wish you all a safe and happy new year!*

*This story will continue...*

12