All Comments on 'Plotting a Course Ch. 16'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Awesome as always

darthatheosdarthatheosover 9 years ago
Thank you

I am so happy you waited till after the Supreme Court made same-sex marriage legal in this state. You already know how special this series is to me, but thank you for putting up with me. I'm looking forward to Ch.17.

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 9 years ago
Beautiful

You made me cry and very happy, that was so romantic and sweet how Rob planned it out for Bobby it really just moved my heart, I just love Rob and Bobby's story and can't wait for the next chapter to be posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well worth the wait

I was concerned when you weren't posting anything new. Then this beautifully crafted wedding chapter arrives. Everything is simply wonderful, their wedding, the preparations, the surprise of the special gathering, their honeymoon. I knew Rob would shed beautiful and heartfelt tears! I only wish that you would now let Rob's beautifully hairy chest grow back to its full stage. Bobby has always loved and cuddled with that beautifully hairy chest, and I think Rob has enjoyed all the attention Bobby gives him, especially when Bobby would kiss the nipples, lave the armpits, and trace his tongue back and forth across the chest.

Thank you for such a beautiful story. You've made us laugh and cry. I look forward to Chapter 17, but will probably cry when the series comes to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worth the wait

Dude you made me cry minutes into the story. It was amazing. Perfect. If only now the rest of us reading this could have love like this :) Thank you for writing this ♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you, Bobby!

You really outdid yourself on this chapter. These two young men are so much in love and now they are MARRIED!!! Thank you for that. You brought back Eric and he finally realized what a jerk he had been; so that's a good thing. You mentioned Uncle Charlie and I am hoping for a story about him sometime down the road.

Bobby, thank you for bringing my namesakes into this chapter. That really warms my heart.

I kind of don't want to read chapter 17 since it will be the last. But you have given all of us a wonderful story about Bobby and Rob and many other members of their families. Looking for more stories in the near future.

Cliff

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

First time to this site . Read ch 16 then had to go back to the beginning and read the whole story could not stop once I'd started: brilliant you sure know how to hold your readers as well as your Man/husband.

boyxboylover_boyxboylover_over 9 years ago
amazing

It felt so good to see this update..it was great like always. Update soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Casey 1988

I love this story. I just figured that the story was not going to be completed and you had gone. When this series ends I will look forward to more from you if that happens.

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 9 years ago
So glad to see you back at it!

Was all worried that you had been kidnapped by aliens or something and kept salivating for more of this story...even if it was to be the ending. I have to say GREAT JOB on the return chapter and will be looking forward to how you tie it all down with chapter 17.

Don't worry about taking the little "vacation" from the keyboard. We all need to do that occasionally to keep the Muse on her toes. I'm coming off a six month one myself but it has all come together by taking that breather.

Certainly hope to be reading more of your works in the near future. :)

GebasGebasover 9 years ago
Totally made my evening

Was so waiting to read this chapter, and probably like most of your readers, a bit sad that story is going to end...

Keep up with good work!!!!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 9 years ago
Wonderful Chapter

Really enjoyed this surprise. Like some others, I shed a few tears (happy ones) with this chapter. This whole story has been great and can't really imagine it ending yet. Nevertheless, I look forward to Chap 17 and hope you will write more stories in the future.

kvegasgurlkvegasgurlabout 9 years ago
I love this story!

I have really enjoyed Bobby's and Rob's story and look forward to the conclusion. Thanks for taking us on their journey!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

where is chapter 17.? great love story big j

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 9 years ago
Still good

Just finished re-reading Chaps 14-16. So good. So hot. Where is 17? Hope you haven't decided against writing it. Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It's first series, no cheating, no breakup, or sad stuff. It's just beautiful how you build up their stories. Hope you also write about Matt and clint.

Anita_CockeAnita_Cockealmost 9 years ago
matt amd clint

Please do a spin-off for Matt and Clint

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

new story coming soon or so i was told lol

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenabout 5 years ago
Married

I think I would have used 'as endless as the ocean', but it still sounded beautiful...

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

I have absolutely loved both series of Bobby and Rob, it’s been amazing. Thank you .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous