Ploughing the South Forty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure why she chose then to become an active participant, but I'm glad she did.

She grabbed my hand, opened her mouth, and enveloped my jam-covered finger with her warm, wet lips. My mouth hung open, as she slid the digit in and out, sucking gently, while using her tongue to clean it up.

"Ohhhh, Kat," I moaned softly, squirming in place, while she continued to blow my finger, gazing into my eyes. She pulled back, and my finger popped as it left her mouth. She grinned, and leaned closer, using her tongue on the remaining residue on my chest.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Kat," I repeated, laying back and enjoying the attention. My hands caressed her hair, neck, and upper back. Her body was very firm, and I wanted more of it.

She finished her cleanup, and lifted her head, looking into my eyes again. Her lips were inches from mine, her breathing slightly faster than normal, those huge, dark eyes searching in mine for any indication that I was feeling what she was.

I gripped her hair, and pulled her tight, kissing those plump, bee-stung lips hard, and welcoming her tongue as she returned the urgency. As first kisses go, it was epic, certainly my most memorable ever. I hoped it was only the first of many pleasant memories involving Kat. We made out for several minutes, trading moans of enjoyment as well as saliva. She tasted lovely. Perhaps the jam. Perhaps just Kat.

At last, she came up for air, and sat back, looking at me with those doe eyes. She stood, and for a brief second, I thought our fun was over, until I heard the metallic click of her un-clipping her straps.

I watched, entranced, as she unbuttoned the metal buttons at each hip, and let her overalls fall to the floor. Her ass was perfect, toned and hard, barely covered by a pair of pink panties. The legs below were long, lean, and surprisingly tanned, considering how much time she spent outside working. Above, her waist would make wasps envious, having been camouflaged by the overalls.

She looked down past her huge breasts at me, and peeled her t-shirt off over her head, revealing the lacey white bra that supported her rack. Her eyes watched mine wander across those massive globes, and she reached behind her to unfasten the bra.

"Are you ready?" she smiled, knowing I had been praying for this moment since the first time I laid eyes on her. Me, and every other man on the planet. I nodded.

The bra fell quietly to the floor. My jaw made much more noise, crashing down. My god! They're incredible!

First, her breasts were big, and perfectly formed, with that rounded, natural teardrop shape really busty women have. Second, they didn't have much sag at all, despite being two handfuls each. Third, her areolas were about four inches across, dusty rose pink in colour, and surrounded nipples that were thick, stubby, and slightly darker.

The final attraction came from her tan lines, which I personally find very sexy. She surprised me by not having a 'farmer's tan', instead showing signs of a more conventional, bikini babe look. She saw the confused look on my face, and explained.

"You're wondering about my tan, aren't you? Well, I don't always wear what I've been wearing while you're here. We had guests earlier, the day you arrived, and you caught me before I could strip down. I usually only wear my bra on the tractor. Momma does too. Sometimes she works naked, even," Kat teased me, rocking her shoulders side to side. Her breasts swung deliciously, and my imagination pictured Janine bouncing across the fields, stark naked on the tractor.

A playful grin crossed her face, and she picked up two of the english muffins from the plate, slapping them on her nipples. When she removed them, jam clung in place, glazing her areolas for my dining pleasure.

"Oh my. Look at the mess I've made," she giggled. "If only someone were here to help me clean it up." She grabbed her left breast with both hands, and lifted it toward her mouth, extending her tongue toward the nipple that was standing up amid the fruity goop.

"Oh god, please, let me?" I whined, like a needy child. "I'm begging you. Please?" I knew she was yanking my chain, but wasn't too proud to play along.

"Well, since you said 'please', how can I refuse?" she smiled, moving closer, and pressing her sticky breast to my lips. While I suckled her, she eased onto the bed, straddling my crotch.

It took me several minutes to remove the jam residue from her left breast, and I moved on with her left nipple standing tall and aroused. She moaned as I latched onto the right side. There was a very large tent in the sheets behind her, and her left hand sought it out. She felt my pole through the covers.

"Jesus, Colin! Where did you get this?" she hissed, grabbing my shaft firmly.

"It came with the hands and feet," I replied, briefly releasing her nipple from my lips. "Where'd you get these?"

"Momma, Gramma, and great Gramma," she smiled, "to name a few. The Archer women have always been blessed."

Well, I'd love to attend your family reunion, I thought. Busty women have always been a particular favourite of mine.

I still had my lips moored on her right breast, working over her nipple with suction and my tongue. I was supposed to be cleaning up the jam, but truthfully, that mission had been accomplished several minutes ago. Call me selfish, but I was indulging my own oral compulsion. I just love suckling big breasts.

I would say Kat was enjoying it, as well, as she was stroking my hair and moaning softly. Her hand was still groping my cock through the covers, until she decided it needed a more personal inspection, and pulled away. My lips popped as her nipple was yanked unwillingly from their grasp.

"My turn," she smiled, rolling on her hip, and sliding lower on the bed. With a slow tug, she pulled the sheets down, until my cock was in view. "Mmmmm, very nice, Colin."

"You want some jam?" I laughed, but she was focused, and positioning herself to inhale my shaft.

"Don't need it," she finally giggled. "This one comes pre-iced."

She was right. The excitement of the morning, her proximity, and her bare breasts had made me hard quite a while ago, and now my cock was covered with leaking pre-cum. She grasped the base of my dick, and took a deep sniff, smiling at the scent. Her mouth opened, and engulfed the head.

"Oh shit!" I gasped, as her tongue swirled around the head, collecting my slippery juices. "Mmmmm, Kat, that's so fucking good. Suck my cock, honey!"

A few days ago, just before I reached out to shake her hand, I had briefly hoped for a moment like this. I had taken in her exceptional features, her fabulous curves, and her radiant smile, and wondered if I might sometime get to sample more than the sensation of her hand in mine.

Then Rusty changed everything.

Now, I was beginning to understand that my usually fertile imagination was totally inadequate in this case. My view from above showed those pretty pink lips stretched around my cock, and her huge doe eyes staring into mine. In the background were her magnificent breasts, hanging, but pressed between her chest and the bed. That cleavage beckoned, suggesting a titty-fuck might be very enjoyable.

After I have the rest of her, of course.

Kat's moans vibrated down my shaft, as she worked it in and out of her mouth, with her hand stroking smoothly. Her lips reached further down, nearing the base of my cock. She may be young, but she certainly had skills. Oh boy, did she ever.

I hadn't done any manual release of tension since I arrived on the farm, and my last time prior to that had been over a week before, with a petite little redheaded waitress. In other words, I was very backed up, and about to unleash a tsunami into her mouth.

"Kat, I feel it only fair to warn you," I whispered, trying to hold back the surge. It was an exercise in futility, as she sucked harder, and stroked faster, obviously willing to risk drowning in my cum. "OH FUCK! Here it CUMS!"

Days of prolonged excitement and sexual thoughts came, if you'll pardon the pun, to an explosive end. Kat snorted in surprise, then moaned at the warm mouthful of semen I was dispensing, and gulped it down. I was spurting slightly faster than she was swallowing, so leaks began to appear at the corners of her stretched lips, and little streams of cum trickled out slowly.

Kat slurped loudly, sucking up the escaping sperm like spaghetti off a fork. I was done, and she licked my softening dick clean with her very agile tongue.

"Mmmmm mmmmm," she smiled, licking her lips. "Very tasty. Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh god, yes!" I babbled. "It was just, oh, so fucking good! May I extend the same courtesy to you, darling?" The term of endearment seemed appropriate, given the circumstances. I rolled onto my knees.

Kat laid back and sighed, watching my hands drag her little pink panties off, up her outstretched legs. Once they were tossed aside, those long legs parted smoothly, revealing her pussy to my eyes.

It seems that most of the women I'd been with lately had been hairless in their nether regions. Shaved or waxed, they had all been bald, which I like. I couldn't actually remember that last time I saw pubic hair. Until now.

Kat's kitty was neatly trimmed on the sides, but a fluffy bush of light brown curls resided on top. It was then that I realized that her armpits were likewise fluffy, if somewhat shorter.

When I said earlier that I liked my women shaved, I didn't mean to suggest that I only liked my women shaved. In fact, I thought she looked fabulous, but I didn't say it fast enough.

"You're used to shaved pussy, aren't you?" she asked, starting to close her thighs. I grabbed them and stopped her.

"No! Well, yes, but don't worry," I smiled, caressing the smooth skin of her strong thighs. "Yes, I have seen a lot of bald pussies, but it's not necessarily needed."

"I can shave, if you like. I shave my legs, but leaving a little bush is more comfortable," she explained.

"Kat.... No. I like it. It's refreshing, amid all the women who wax themselves to within an inch of their lives, to find someone who likes them self enough to be natural," I replied, meaning every word. "You're fabulous, just as you are."

"Fabulous? Really? Me?" she giggled, blushing at the compliment, but not her nudity. "Thank you, Colin. Please, continue."

"Absolutely!" I smiled, as she relaxed again, stretching her long, luscious legs wide open. I inspected her closely, inhaling her scent, which was quite arousing in itself. Her pubes were not a wild, untended thicket of tangled curls. Rather more like neatly trimmed ground cover, shaped and trained, it didn't hide her sexy slit, but framed it instead.

And it was definitely worth framing. As someone once said, I don't know much about art, but I know what I like.... and this, I like.

Her inner lips were swollen, and pouty, pushing open through the protection of her outer labia, and peeking out of the sparse bush that surrounded them. At the top, the hood of her clit was retracted, letting the little button poke out, evidence of her excitement. Tiny drops of pussy dew clung to the curls closest to her vestibule.

"Oh god, yes!" she gasped, as I stopped inspecting her, and kissed her clit softly. My tongue went on autopilot, and began to explore her juicy depths, treating me to a taste of her tart, yet sweet gravy. "Oh Colin, that's so nice. I love a nice, gentle licking. It's so relaxing, and erotic. Don't stop."

Stop? Why would I stop? I just got here, and after I eat this delicious, delectable little kitty of yours, and make you scream, I plan to plug my cock into it and fuck you, as I've been dreaming of fucking you, for the last few days. I'm going to make this sensational body of yours feel things you may never have felt in your young life, and claim it as my own. Stop? Hell no! I'm just getting started.

My tongue fluttered across her lips, dipping inside often to draw out more of her syrupy juices. Her bush got wetter and wetter, smearing her slippery lubricants across my face. I added a finger or two, sliding them deep inside her while I concentrated on her clit for a while.

Kat purred and squirmed her hips, fucking herself on my probing fingers while I licked her clit like it was an all-day sucker. Appropriate, as I would have gladly spent the entire day here between her legs, slurping up her juices. Her bushy pubes began to take on the appearance of a soggy chia-pet.

There was plenty for me to explore down here. Kat's cute little moans rose and fell depending on where I was currently browsing. Her clit and ass topped the list, of course, and caused the most interesting reactions.

"Oh Colin, yes! Lick my cunt! Your tongue is so good! And I Love it when you play with my asshole! More! More, more, more!"

More sounds great to me. I buried my face deeper in her juiciness, burrowing my tongue as far as I could reach. Kat helped, grabbing my head with both hands and pulling, then clamping her thighs tight.

Those thighs muffled her screams, from my ears at least, and I held on while she bucked and twisted through her orgasm. A snorkel was sounding like a very good idea, because she was gushing wet, and everything I breathe with was trapped inside her pussy for the duration of her pleasure.

Her thighs were very strong. Just my luck. Survive getting kicked by a horse, only to have my head pop like a ripe melon between her legs while she was in the throes of ecstasy. Just in time, she relaxed, releasing me to gasp for air. She was doing the same, and we both caught our breath in relative silence.

"Oh god, that was good," she smiled, glancing down at my refreshed erection. "Wanna fuck me, now?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I nodded, as she rolled off the bed.

"Sit here, across the corner," she directed, pointing me into position. "Spread a little wider.... that's it. Now lean back a bit, on your hands. Good. Stay there." My stiff cock stood up, like a pike.... the spear, not the fish.

Kat sat between my legs, on the corner of the mattress, facing me. She braced her hands on my knees behind her, and carefully arranged her legs either side of my body. Once stabilized, she planted her feet, and lifted her hips higher, scooting forward, and collecting the head of my cock into her gaping vestibule. She wriggled closer, slowly impaling herself on my pole, driving it deeper and deeper into her juicy cunt.

I'm sure there's a name for this position. Somewhere, someone has christened this as something other than 'just fucking incredible', but that's what I called it, as she finally seated her pussy fully on my cock. With her arms behind her, as mine were, her huge tits were right there, pulled apart, and jiggling independently as she ground her vagina over my shaft. Her eyes were on mine, and mine were torn between hers, her unbelievable tits, and the sight of her pussy stretched wide open by my thickness.

"Oh, yeah, that's it," she moaned, working her hips back and forth, sawing her cunt front to back, and crushing her clit between us. "I love that big cock, deep inside me. It's so hot! You like?"

This was a first for me. I'd been with a few very athletic, adventurous lovers over the years, but none had pulled this particular position out of their repertoire. It was very easy on me, as I was just sitting there, and she was doing all the work. The strokes were quite short, but balls deep. It was unique, and felt very good. Of course, putting her big, quivering boobs right in front of me, topped with deliciously thick and erect nipples, it was right in my wheelhouse. I liked.

"Where," I grinned, "did you learn this one?"

"Porn!" she gasped, grinding herself harder. "Lots and lots of porn! God! I'm gonna cum! Oh FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM!"

Her eyes blazed as her hands desperately grabbed my shoulders, one at a time, and she sawed herself furiously, making those massive tits shudder against my chest. Her face contorted into a snarl of ecstasy, eyes shut tight, and she lolled her head back, screaming in joy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yessssssssssssssssssssss! Oh yes! Oh! Oh! Oh yes!"

Her body twitched, and she lost her grip, nearly falling over, but I caught her wrist and pulled her back up. Her body was pretty limp, breathing hard and moaning softly. I guess she liked the position, too.

Her arms wrapped around my neck, allowing me to grab her ass with both hands, and carefully stand up, still deep in her juicy sheath. The pressure on her clit made her moan louder, until I laid her on her back on the bed. She relaxed, and wilted, her arms dropping to her sides.

"Fuck me," she breathed, barely audible. "Go ahead, fuck me."

It will be my distinct pleasure.

I pulled back, and drove my cock back into her smoothly, causing a groan of acknowledgement from her. She was wrecked by her orgasm, but still with me. I happily established a brisk rhythm of long thrusts, slamming into her pussy deep and hard. Kat's moans grew louder, and she wrapped her legs high around my waist, become an active participant, if still a bit woozy.

"That's it Colin! Yeah! Fuck my cunt! Jam that big fucking piece of meat into me! I love it! Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me!"

"Ahem!" I heard from the doorway, and cringed. "Colin! What the fuck are you doing to my daughter?" I froze.

The answer was pretty obvious, as I was on top of Kat, with my cock buried balls deep in her succulent pussy. I didn't even answer, nor did I pull out.

"And you, young lady," Janine continued, stepping closer, while Kat looked up at me with an expression of shame. Janine's feet appeared in the edge of my vision, stopping beside the bed.

"I thought we decided that I was going to have first dibs on him," she continued. "You just couldn't keep your grubby paws off him, could you?"

"No Momma," Kat said quietly. "I'm sorry, Momma."

I was a little behind. My mind was trying to make sense of what my ears were telling it. Caught fucking young daughter. Check. Expecting big shit-storm of drama. What? No shit-storm? Janine had first dibs? Wait! What? First dibs on me? What the fuck?

"Well, whatever. Tell me about it. What's his cock like?" Janine demanded.

"Oh, it's just so good! So big and thick! It feels wonderful, Momma!" Kat answered, with a smile.

"You guys realize I'm right here," I laughed, relieved I wasn't going to be run through with a pitchfork, and used to fertilize a corn field. "I can hear you. You want to fill me in a little?"

"Oh, fine," Janine dismissed me with a wave. "We have a deal. We share men from time to time, and since you are closer to my age, I called for the right to have you first," she giggled, emphasizing the word 'first', and shaking a finger at her daughter. "I suppose it's partly my fault. I had a chance to jump you yesterday, and got cold feet. I should have done it when I had the opportunity."

"Or you could have told me, and we'd all have fun," I replied.

"What? And miss the look on your face when you thought you were in trouble? Not a chance! That's half the fun!" she laughed. "Now, is there room in there for me, or do I have to kick her out?"

Janine grabbed the front of her denim shirt, and pulled it wide open, the snaps popping like little firecrackers. All the Archer women have been blessed, Kat said. Yup. Those are nice tits too. A little less in the forward projection department, but fuller, and very round. Janine's bra was black, sexy, and barely covered her areolas, which were bigger and darker than her daughter's. She shed the shirt, and dropped her jeans to the floor, showing that she had indeed done some nude field work, as her tan was quite even. Within seconds, the bra was on the floor, and her panties were sliding down her long legs.