Ploughing the South Forty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to ask the obvious question.

"Why are you still living here?" As soon as the words left my mouth, I knew I needed to rephrase it, in a softer manner. "No disrespect to your family, Janine. I suppose I already know why you're still here. It just seems like you could be more comfortable, if you wanted to."

"Yes, I could, but I grew up here. It's home. It's Kat's home. I absolutely can't bring myself to tear down the house my ancestors built with their bare hands, and having two houses seems wasteful," she smiled, with a shrug. "I guess I'm just a simple country girl, with simple tastes."

"And a couple of sweet cars," I smiled.

"Yes. My one indulgence," she nodded. "We should go, before Kat gets back. Join me in the shower?" She stood, and offered her hand to help me up.

I looked up at this beautiful, sexy creature, glistening with sweat from head to toe. The sheen made her look even more curvaceous, and the few smears of my cum still oozing slowly across her skin showed her bad-girl side. I had been leaning toward maintaining a relationship with the two ladies already, but now it was a given.

Talk about combining business and pleasure.

It took us longer to make it down the ladder, tossing our clothes down ahead of us, and we were outside, nude, enjoying the cool breeze on our overheated bodies soon after. Janine's nipples puckered tight and stood tall as perspiration evaporated off her.

"Ha! Been visiting the loft, I see," Kat laughed, brushing dust off herself as she approached. Her eyes gave her mother's body a quick scan, noting the semen residue on her breasts. She stopped in front of me, and sniffed me, moaning softly. "Now that's a man's scent! Save anything for me?"

A bleating noise made me look over her shoulder.

There, a few yards away, was a small white goat.

With one crooked horn.

I looked behind him, where my car was laying, dead, in a pile. A glance to the side, and I saw lusciously naked Janine, her sexy ass jiggling as she walked toward the house. Between us was Kat, smiling at me, looking just so beautiful, and ready for action. I had a feeling I'd be visiting often, taking exceptional care of my two favourite new clients. The fringe benefits were off the chart.

I looked down at the goat, again.

"Thanks Oscar. I definitely owe you one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, I know, I know.... but I have to ask anyway.

Do you want some more from Colin, Janine, and Kat?

Well, then cast those votes, and click those favourites, especially the Favourite author ones. Send me Comments and Feedback with suggestions for future chapters.

Thanks for reading.