All Comments on 'Plugging Katie's Holes'

by dpingjessie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 8 years ago
Good story!

I really enjoyed this one, nice job. But I would have liked a little less disclaimer about MM contact. I realize that may be realistic, but it's hotter to be more freed up - after all, this is already group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the opening was clunky

i lost interest before anything happened. i want to give you specifics, but i'm not sure the reason. it just didnt read well. it felt like you skipped facts and left other facts out

kaitlyn1004kaitlyn1004over 8 years ago
Perfect :)

So descriptive and vivid! you captured it perfectly! so much fun. I loved it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Noy a bad story at all.

Katie is that cum dumpster that we would all love to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Would have been better written from Katie's point of view. Nothing, but nothing feels as good as a nice gang-bang and being `airtight' as your partners swap holes is the best.

auhunter04auhunter0410 months ago

MMM you describe her as tigght, after all that I question your description

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wonder if my future husband would allow me to experience airtight gangbang, seeing me feeling helpless in front of him. But, of course with participation of my future husband in the act. First, see; then, participate.

Maybe 7 men in the gangbang with my hands being restricted and leg forced wide opened by them. Am I too greedy perhaps? Maybe it's just my kink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdpingjessie@dpingjessie
In the winter of 2013, I lived out my fantasy of sandwiching my best friend and object of my sexual fantasies of nearly 10 years. It inspired me to publish erotica for the first time; namely, my submission "A Delicious Jessie Sandwich. The Jessica, Part Two story in the Sexplo...