All Comments on 'Plugging The Generation Gap'

by dannythebaltimoron

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Enjoying you son's dick, mom? Like having my dick in mommy's pussy! Tell me to cum in mommy's pussy!"

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted author. We need more from this writer, who's still in his 30s. The hero of his tale has the same name, Danny (I wonder why?). He just has to shove his big stiff prick up his own birth canal, the deepest desire of all boys---and he does! Danny-boy blows his hot young balls up his own mother's cunt, and keeps on doing it to this very day. Lucky motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mommy?

good story except for the "mommy" crap. Unless he is 5 or 6 who the hell calls her that?

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
Sick sick sick sick sick.

Consentual incest is a hot fantasy, but non-consentual/rape fantasies are signs of a sick mind and suggest professional help might (or should) be in your future.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I didn't care too much for him rapping his mother

But I think that it had to be with the storyline as it is.

I did want to know how he trained his mom and wanted to read about it. That next morning he must have fucked her again and it would have been good to read about it.

Did he abuse her all of he time or were there love involved along with the lust?

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Danny, enjoyed your story although you ended it abruptly...

Some details of the following encounters after the first one would have been appreciated. Keep writing.

It would not let me sign in. Bfreetorun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a terrific story of hot motherfucking

The gap the boy plugged is the one between his mother's legs. Good boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wtf

He's such a bastard! He just fucks his mother and doesn't even care if she's ok. Don't get me wrong I was looking for a story like this, but this guy is just a flat out bastard!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

In real life, I have no problem with mutually consensual incest between adults. Whether in real life or in fictional stories, I have no tolerance for rape. In this story, the son did not respect anyone, too include himself. If yu have to rape a drunk woman simly to have sex, what does that say about you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous