All Comments on 'Plump Beach Girl'

by plumperlover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

Your story is incredible, keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

continue with more

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyover 17 years ago
Very enjoyable!

An easy 5 for this story. I hope to see many more from you in the future. I really liked the fact that niether of your characters was "A babe" or "a stud", that made it much more real to me.

A very hot story. One of the best I have read on this site in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nicely written

This was a well written story with a believable storyline and believable characters. Perhaps a little more description of the suroundings could be included, but best of all was your ability to write a piece without having to dwell on measurements. No her (insert number and letter) breasts or I placed my (Insert measurement) cock.

Looking forward to your next offering.

Wulfhure

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sweet and sexy

Touched my heart and my cock. Brought back memories and stirred up desires. All in all, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep it up

A great first story, all the better for its natural tone rather than porno spotlight.

Thanxs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Hott!

I think I was panting while reading it too. I need to get a handful of sun tan lotion after that that. Nice job!

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 17 years ago
Sharon Is Hot!

Great story with a super hot heroine. Especially loved the mutual rimming...sexy as hell! Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT AND STINKY

LOVE DEEP RIMMING,LAPPING,SPREADING MY BIG CHUNKY GF BIG,FAT ASSHOLE.I ALSO LOVE STICKING MY NOSE IN ,DEEP.

LOVE INHALING THE MUSKY,TABOO SCENTS.HOT HORNY ,SMELLY

CUNT,HOT N PISSY,AND ,THE SWEATY,DIRTY ASSHOLE STINK!

SO ,OBVIOUSLY ,I LOVED YOUR GREAT STORY.WISH THE ENDING WAS LITTL LONGER,DESCRIPTIVE,AS THE BEGINING,BUTT,BIG BUTT,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Truely Great Story

That story was great, and very believeable. from the slight dry humping to, penetration, just great.

brings back some childhood memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Round

I drove Tina to work,picked her up and took her home.She was a pleasant girl, nicely rounded.Now i like girls to have some flesh on them.Anyway,all day at work she had not been herself.Taking her home, i asked her if anything was wrong.She dissolved into tears saying the guy she had been seeing had dropped her.When i got to her flat she asked would i come in, have a coffee and talk.O.k, as i followed her upstairs i could not help but look at her pantyhosed legs and arse.Her dress was short enough that i could see her pantyhosed arse, and she turned around and caught me checking her out.We had coffee and a bit teary she asked if i thought she was pretty.I hesitated, she stood up and lifted her skirt,turned around and asked what i thought now.Her pantyhosed arse and legs were gorgeous and i told her.she turned and said let me see how gorgeous and with that she reached over and unzipped my pants.My cock was at full mast as she lowered her mouth around my cock and sucked.It did not take long before i knew i was going to cumm,so i told her but she kept sucking as i filled her mouth and she swallowed the lot.She pulled away but my cock stayed hard.She was surprised and asked would i fuck her.Of course, did i have condoms, no,she seemed disappointed but then stood up and said that she did not want to risk getting pregnant, and turning around pointing to her arse, asked would i like to fuck her there instead.My cock grew instantly.She grabbed my hand ,took me to the bedroom,sucked my cock for a short time, turned and kneeling on all fours said its yours.I pulled the pantyhose down to her thighs, pulled her pants down and kneeling stuck my tongue first into her pussy, then higher up into her arse.She wiggled and groaned pushing her arse back at me,moaning fuck me.I stood , positioned my cock at her back hole and slowly eased forward, pushing , not letting up until i was all the way into her.She moaned and squealed, i stopped, waited and then pulled my cock slowly back until almost out i pushed back into her, then out ,in faster now until i got a regular rhythym.Her hand went to her pussy as i pumped her tight arse and she came quickly relaxing her arse making it easier to fuck up into her.She stayed in that position while i stroked in and out of her arse, hand to her pussy again, a second orgasm gripping my cock as she clenched her hole around my cock.I kept fucking her gorgeous arse for around 20 minutes until i could take no more and speeding up unloaded my second load of cumm up into her tight channel.We both collapsed and went to sleep.I stayed the night, i woke her in the morning ,my head between her thighs bringing her to orgasm.I kept fucking her for quite a time, both in her pussy and arse, preferring her tight arse until i decided to marry her.The best fuck i have ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love plump women

Very, very good. I fantasize about sucking a pretty fat woman's ass all the time. I've done once with my wife and wait for the day/night she let's me do it again. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love plump women

Very, very good. I fantasize about sucking a pretty fat woman's ass all the time. I've done once with my wife and wait for the day/night she let's me do it again. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story

Lovely story about two people finding each other. Wish you'd do a follow up with more of their time together that summer and why can't they get together after college?

WSteven1WSteven1over 13 years ago
they need to hoop back up....

Sharon and Steve need to find each other and hook back up while in/after college....You canot keep us hanging like this! This story is both romantic AND erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
big women are great in bed

GREAT ! Plump women turn me on more than skinny do

erotica881988erotica881988over 9 years ago
excellent

feels very real. well written very descriptive very sexy and very real. I can almost see it with your descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Erotically real feeling.

this story feels real, and while it is probably just a fantasy, it could be a great memory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous