All Comments on 'Plumper Room'

by rjordan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Carnevil9Carnevil9over 13 years ago
Great and different

Great idea for a different type of story, and very well told. It wasn't super erotic, as the visuals were sometimes, well.... off-putting. But still it held my interest, and you managed to make it completely believable. Thanks, and great job!

darkstone57darkstone57over 13 years ago
thank you

for a story, that while it is fiction, could be real life if people learned to judge by attitude not body. I am not knocking men for preferring the barbie doll kind of women that are rampant, but i wonder how many of them would still feel the same if they had the guts or the nerve to try a BBW? I knew plenty of good looking, hunky men in my younger days and a few of them admitted that they had never considered a woman like me sexy until they got to know me, and spent some time in my bed.

So, keep on writing and so will i, but guys, before you shut us down because we're big, give us a shot, you might never go back to Barbie.

darkstone57

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
7 Seas is no more

It was finally closed a year or so ago. Too bad. I agree it was sometimes a fun place.

mrlargomrlargoover 12 years ago
great work

we need more stories about bbws the world is full of them and actually they outnumber the Victoria secret model type . And once you try one you will always want more. literally. Great job.

rjordanrjordanover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

My story, The Rumpus Room, is similar. Women of all kinds are interesting to me. I enjoyed writing these two stories about BBW and plan on a couple more.

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperabout 10 years ago

Sounds like my kind of bar....

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Sounds like you got a thrill and a squeeze

Never assume what a lady looks like makes her the wrong pleasure zone. I am sure if one of the ladies titty fucked you with their tatas it also would have been just as incredible. A Cum shooting good time...

Story1986Story1986almost 9 years ago
Damn Good Story

That was really good! Too be honest though I'm a suckered for plumper stories and I personslly prefer highly detailed descriptions but the vague detailed allowed to to imagine the females any way I wanted to. Truly a fantastic read! I'd love to read more and even possibly write within this universe...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous