Plumper Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We looked at each other and began to laugh. For me that made it worse. Her whole body shook as she laughed, pinning me harder against the unyielding floor. It hurt like hell, but the situation only made me laugh harder, which made her laugh harder.

I was wondering how they were going to dispose of my crushed lifeless body when she mercifully rolled off me. I could breathe again. We lay there for several minutes gathering strength. I sat up and looked over at her. I realized again how pretty she was as she lay there with her eyes closed, half smiling with satisfaction.

"Now, who's the best fuck?", she asked, opening one eye and grinning at me slyly.

I decided to gamble once again. "Well, it wouldn't be completely fair to say, unless I could try all of you at the same time. Why don't you talk to Debbie and Angie and find out when the four of us are getting together?" I knew I would look at all big women differently from then on--if I survived the night.

*

Author's Note: This club was modeled after the 7 Seas on JFK Blvd in Tampa. So is the one in my other story, The Rumpus Room. When the girls got too fat or too pregnant to work in the more upscale Tampa clubs, they could work at the 7 Seas until they slimmed down. They were rarely actual plumpers or BBWs so I've taken some artistic license here. There was a liquor store right next door and the girls used to hustle everyone to buy them a bottle. The old Korean woman behind the bar ruled the place with an iron fist. I only lived in Tampa for a short time, but enjoyed my visits to the 7 Seas for having real women, not plastic barbies.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
Story1986Story1986almost 9 years ago
Damn Good Story

That was really good! Too be honest though I'm a suckered for plumper stories and I personslly prefer highly detailed descriptions but the vague detailed allowed to to imagine the females any way I wanted to. Truly a fantastic read! I'd love to read more and even possibly write within this universe...

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Sounds like you got a thrill and a squeeze

Never assume what a lady looks like makes her the wrong pleasure zone. I am sure if one of the ladies titty fucked you with their tatas it also would have been just as incredible. A Cum shooting good time...

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperabout 10 years ago

Sounds like my kind of bar....

rjordanrjordanover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

My story, The Rumpus Room, is similar. Women of all kinds are interesting to me. I enjoyed writing these two stories about BBW and plan on a couple more.

mrlargomrlargoover 12 years ago
great work

we need more stories about bbws the world is full of them and actually they outnumber the Victoria secret model type . And once you try one you will always want more. literally. Great job.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife's BBW Friend Huge-titted BBW teases husband into sex.in Erotic Couplings
Tempted By A Chubby Teenage Slag While staying with a buddy, I meet her slutty BBW friendin Erotic Couplings
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories