All Comments on 'Pocket Full of Innocence Ch. 03'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
smiles

i thought this was very good , hate to see it end as i could see this going so many directions, but still very enjoyable ride , thx nathan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Surprise ending

you devil!!!! You should consider a prologue for Rochelle and Gavin to get together to talk about their ordeal and see whee it goes from there. Great story and the finish was (as I said in the beginning) devilish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very good

Very excellent writing and a great plot. I do wish they would have had wild sex. Hopefully you will continue to write in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well..........

Fascinating twist, there at the end of the story. But it shifts everything! Now, instead of two people thrown into a situation largely beyond their control, now we have Gavin as something of a pervert with the ability to mollify, at minimum, the severity of the circumstances; but made a choice to do otherwise, thus nullifying any degree of innocence he might have had. (And all this time, I was thinking that they should have just found two rocks and beat the chain between the handcuffs until they at least were separated.) Absolutely a great story otherwise, but a weird ending.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A wonderful story

Absolutely one of the best stories I have read here.

Liked the little twist at the end.

Superbly written. Thank you for sharing with us.

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
Great Series.

And very enjoyable. The last paragraph explains the title. I would love to know more about them. Maybe a new series, new encounters between them? Maybe remembering their "good time" they see each other again? Anyway, I enjoyed it & looking forward for more. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Don't Stop Now

Would love to see one or two more chapters bringing this to a grand conclusion. I think it could end here but would be interesting to read about the day or days after and the consequenses to Rochelle from unleashing herself with Gavin.

srgeeksrgeekalmost 15 years ago
A good story

This is a good story, too bad it was marred by pseudo psychoanalysis. You portrayed your narrator as being extremely well educated, yet you wrote him/her ignorantly using words are so wrong for the context that the sentence becomes nonsensical.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Lol. Damn that ending with the key was totally unexpected. With the whirlwind of events and emotions I did not think of that. Though with magic cuffs I thought there would be a trick release on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Follow up needed

We need to read a follow up of Rochelle's and Gavin's return to lust and handcuffs........ hope you write one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no sex????

BS....

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Pretty good

This story needs one maybe two more chapters. One dealing with the aftermath and two of their continued affair after. I mean you had a paragraph of her having to suck off Ernesto and Gavin got the same and only was truly rewarded with getting to finger fuck her. Seems like Gavin should at least get to fuck her when they are home in a more conducive environment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous