Pocket Full of Kryptonite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She furiously rubbed her clit with her fingers, and suddenly her entire straining body was swallowed by an intense orgasm. It knocked the breath out of her, and she whimpered as Jimmy's cock erupted inside her ass at nearly the same moment. Then a second wave of spasms hit her, this one even more excruciating than the first.

" Anggheeee! Oh God, oh shit, unggghh, oh, again!"

The intensity was agonizing, almost unbearable. She clenched her teeth and hissed with choking pleasure, feeling her asshole pulse and flame as his cock jetted strings of warm jism into her. He didn't stop fucking her during the entire orgasm, and that just made her have more climaxes, hot short violent ones that left her limp and mewling with exhaustion.

Finally Jimmy stopped moving. He slumped forward onto her back, his throbbing cock was still buried deep in her ass. She winced each time he moved.

"Jimmy, take it out slowly, okay?" she asked as she felt him start to withdraw his prick from her wounded asshole.

"Okay."

"Ohhhhnnnn!" she moaned, biting her lip and grimacing as the prick slid out of her. She turned around and grabbed his body, pulling him toward her. Wrapped tight in a lusty embrace their lips met and they sank back into the warm hot tub together.

14

As the sun rose Clark Kent was awakened by the sound of keys. Looking up he saw Lois Lane walking down the hall toward him.

"Clark?" She asked "What are you doing sleeping on my doorstep?"

"Well, um, gee Lois" he answered "Superman was awfully worried about you so he asked me to wait here in case you came home. He's out looking for you."

"Worried eh?" Lois laughed opening her apartment door "Superman doesn't have to worry about me Clark."

"Well sure but…" Clark said handing her the jade penguin "oh he wanted me to give you this."

"Thanks Clark" Lois said "see you Monday morning."

"But Lois…"

"Thank you" She said and closed the door.

Clark stood outside the door confused. He took a deep breath and straightened his jacket to leave when something caught his nose. It was chlorine on the surface but something else. Something sweaty & musty. It reminded him of the smells in the whore houses of Saigon. Clark shook it off and headed for the elevator. He guessed he would never understand earth women.

END

12