All Comments on 'Pocket Money Pt. 04'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
.........a 'penny' for my thoughts......

so lite an so fun to read!!! with a thought of a 'R' rating it would make a fun movie to see, both in the walk in an also at home. thanks for writing a pleasure piece to read!!!!

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 5 years ago
Just Fantastic

This whole story is just fantastic, so well written.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 1 year ago

Great story. Great fun, well written, and hot. Wish there were an additional series following the leads through the next term or year, or even the next few years at Uni.

Wiz1002Wiz100210 months ago

I was disappointed that Jim didn’t take Jess’s virginity (either vaginally or anally), but the descriptions of the sex between the three of them was top-notch. Charlie’s introduction was a little too swift for my liking, but at least he wasn’t possessive with Jess and was happy to share her with his old buddy!!

JairBrasilJairBrasil2 months ago

Very good part 05?

Please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES