Pocket Money Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,675 Followers

When they reached the beach hut and started to climb the stairs Jess had giggled and pointed at their genitalia once more. A vigorous rubbing down with towels warmed cold bodies and the evening sun across the veranda made it all feel warm again.

The stimulation of the sea and a little coldness had brought Jess' nipples to hard points. The men liked that but for her part she kept looking at their shrunk 'equipment.'

"Come on Jess, make us hard again."

So nice to stand there and have the teenager kneel with the intention of doing something about their flaccidity. Jim's teaching had been sound. There was no hesitation as Jess popped first Charlie's and then Jim's penis into her mouth, no hesitation about sucking or raising her hand to cup and warm sea cooled balls. She laughed though at the sight of the somewhat misshapen erections she brought up. The effect of being cold had not worn off and whilst the knobs swelled up in the usual fashion, their shafts stayed rather thin giving an unusual prominence to their helmet shapes. She swapped from one to the other.

"Shall I?" The girl took Charlie's penis from her mouth.

"Shall you what?"

"Make you come." It was good hearing the girl say that. Good watching her moving easily from one standing penis to the other, her lips sliding over one head and then the other. Good standing on the veranda looking out over the beach whilst being fellated by a pretty teenager. A perfect experience. Jim felt very grateful to Charlie for paying for it.

"I think, after the car journey, that might be just the thing Jess and then I'll make us some supper. No hurry though."

And there was no hurry. No hurry at all for the men. Just perfect. The evening sun shone down on their and Jess' nakedness as the young girl simply sucked first on one and then the other, stimulating one penis and then allowing it to rest as she worked on the other.

"I was going to open the wine after coming but, hey Jim, I fancy standing here being sucked with a glass in hand. What about you?"

It certainly added to the whole experience. So nice on holiday to sit - or indeed stand - at one's balcony or by the pool or in the garden of one's holiday home and enjoy a view and a glass of wine in the warm open air. And how nice if one's wife, girlfriend or just friend gives you a little suck as well!

So funny really seeing Charlie return with three glasses in hand and an evidently very cold bottle of white wine. A very nice Chablis in fact. Not quite the normal wine waiter. Waiters were not usually naked nor sporting such a very visible erection. It swayed as he walked. Jess turned her attention to him and as he opened the bottle and poured wine into the three glasses lined up on the veranda rail Jim was amused to see Jess licking his cock like an ice cream - it was a rather fascinating sight, almost as good as the sight and sound of the cold white wine splashing into the glasses!

"Cheers!" The two men clinked glasses and drank.

"This is perfect, Charlie."

"Yes, it is. Oh, oh yes here I go. Oh, fuck, Jess that's that's..."

The wine glass was shaking in his hand, he was making slight thrusting movements with his hips and very evidently he was coming in Jess' mouth. Her head was bobbing up and down his shaft - perfect stimulation. Jim took another sip of the cool white wine thinking how very different it was for Jess - warm white cum in her mouth!

Perhaps when a man is ejaculating he does not look his best. Charlie's mouth was opening and closing like a fish and his eyes were all screwed up. Was it polite to look away when a man was coming? Jim did not think so.

A deep sigh from Charlie and he opened his eyes and grinned at Jim. "Well! First of many I hope!" He had evidently enjoying the experience. And, down below, Jess had not yet released him.

Poor Luke would have no idea what his girlfriend was up to on the weekend!

"Right," said Charlie, "supper." He took a swig of wine, put the glass down, pulled himself from Jess' mouth and walked off towards the hut and kitchen.

Jim looked down at Jess just as she swallowed.

"Wine?"

The girl got up from her knees and took the proffered glass. "Thanks, Jim."

More swallowing.

There was cum on the rim of the glass where her lips had touched whilst she drank.

"Shall I finish you?"

"No hurry, Jess, give your jaw a rest and have a sip or two of wine first." They lay side by side on recliners with their glasses at their sides. So nice to lie there with the pretty and naked teen, so nice to be able to lie naked and without any concern that he was erect.

"This is so nice, Jim. And I'm being paid to be here! I'm really going to enjoy the weekend. This is such a lovely place! And, Jim, I do like having naked men with erections around. I'm actually wet you know." Her hand reached across and she rested it upon the ridge of his penis. "Do you fancy a bit of a fuck, Jim, I do"

She got up, straddled him, lifted his penis to the vertical and let herself down.

It was wonderful but Jim's practicality came straight to the fore, "I'd better go and get a condom, Jess."

She pouted, moved herself up and down Jim a few times and then rose.

"Such a bother. Why haven't you had the Snip like Charlie!"

"Because I haven't!"

"What do you want to do then. Get a condom, be sucked or..."

It was wonderful looking up at the girl, her legs either side of his recliner and her sex beneath her chestnut filigree so open. He would so like to shoot his stuff into her for real, not into a rubber sleeve.

"Do you think," Jess asked, "Do you think Charlie will want to come in my bottom?"

Was it worrying her?

"I think so. To be honest, Jess, I hope to do so too."

"Jim!" And she turned right around, stepping over the recliner, so her bottom was facing him and then bent her body forward opening her cheeks. "You mean in here?"

And there was her wrinkled rosebud now revealed within the smooth white skin of her buttocks. Jim's penis twitched at the idea of pressing into that virgin orifice.

"How'll your big cock fit?"

"Tightly I hope."

"Jim!"

"No, we'll be ever so gentle, Jess. We wouldn't hurt you. Plenty of oil and just a slow opening."

"You naughty, naughty men!"

She turned and once more lowered her head to Jim's cock and sucked. He took a sip of wine and looked past the girl's moving head to the sea. This was the life!

"How do you want to come?"

Jim looked at the girl, "You know I think I'd like to come all over you."

"Make a mess."

"That's the idea!"

Jess lay down on her recliner and this time Jim straddled her, one foot either side of the recliner, his thighs wide spread and his balls hanging free. He leant forward over her. It felt very sexual, very exposed and open and as the girl reached, held him and then began to wank, he felt his now warmer balls swinging. So open, so exposed and so able to be free with his cum.

Jess worked him and Jim came. Spread out above the girl his penis spurted white: white on her breasts, white on her face, white on her tummy and even the final dribbling into her chestnut filigree. To call it an explosion of cum would have been overstating it but there was certainly plentiful dollops of the stuff all over Jess' naked body.

"Was that nice?" Asked Jess.

"It was impressive." Jim had neither seen Charlie reappear for his glass of wine nor realised it was not Jess and he who had seen the ejaculatory display. "You certainly came, Jim!"

Jim eased himself back down the recliner, his legs spread so wide until he reached its end and then turned and picked up his glass. "Cheers," he said.

Cheers to his old school friend. What a scene. A naked Charlie with a kitchen apron on hiding his masculinity, a naked very cum splattered Jess and Jim still erect but dripping.

"I suppose I'd better go and wash in the sea again."

"No need, Jess, you look nicely decorated by Jim - strings of pearls!"

Jess made a face at Charlie.

The men stood with glasses in hand watching the scampering, naked teen running for the sea.

"Lovely bottom," said Charlie, "but perhaps not tonight."

Jess' bottom was not penetrated that first night. The three of them sat on the veranda for supper, clothed as it was not as warm as it had been, and it was not the Mediterranean after all, and ate Charlie's first rate fillet beef stir fry and a rather indulgent amount of chocolate and ginger ice cream.

It was not one big bed for the night. It was not three in a bed sex. Indeed, Jess was to sleep with Charlie. He was the host after all - and paying for the weekend. Jim read for a while and was just thinking about putting the light out when the door opened and in came Jess.

"Shall we fuck now?"

It was obvious she had been fucking. She had a rather dishevelled look and even as she stood there Jim could see a swelling to nipples and pudenda. It would be 'sloppy seconds' and very nice too! He drew back the bed clothes revealing his growing penis by way of answer.

"Looks yummy!" And easy as anything she hopped onto the bed and began to suck. This time Jim reached for the condom packet. He liked naked fucking but... he did not want a pregnant Jess.

Jess rolled it on with an element of practised skill. She had practised on Jim and done it a few times now with Luke. Nice to pull the covers over them and cuddle as well as fuck. She was as sloppy as he had expected but that did not at all spoil his enjoyment of a real in the bed fuck with young Jess even if she left him afterwards, as she had promised to sleep with Charlie. It was different. It was sex in a bed and in the dark, slow and intimate. The sort of copulation most couples do as the norm.

The morning came and Jim woke early and stepped out onto the veranda. Another beautiful day but, whoops, a couple of dog walkers waved. Perhaps they could see he was naked and simply did not care. Hopefully, though, they had not seen his morning erection! Once they were well away he walked down the steps and onto the beach. Just as the Friday evening, but without Charlie, he walked naked and erect across the sand. His erection was not driven by the sight of a young naked girl but that morning need to pee. Rather nice walking like that. As he reached the surf he glanced behind him and could see neither Charlie nor Jess. Rather childishly he just let go and his wee arced impressively (in his opinion) from his erection into the sea. It was rather nice standing in the sea and weeing like that feeling his erection just so hard. Lovely then to swim, so refreshing after a good night's sleep.

A bit of a run up the beach and then back to warm himself after the sea - but not too far, he was not wearing anything after all. Then nice to see Jess coming towards the sea.

"Morning Jess." Pleasant to stand and exchange the usual pleasantries. Lovely too to find Charlie had set breakfast out by the time they walked back.

"What I thought we would do today is..." Breakfast was nearly over, a naked breakfast, and Charlie outlined his plan. It was to be a day visiting along the coast, a pub for lunch and then back in the late afternoon for a time on the beach. Jess was excited by the idea.

"But first...," said Charlie.

Jess looked at him and raised an eyebrow. She was right to!

"...your bottom."

It was said as simply as that. There was a certain inevitability then that Jim and indeed Charlie would get up from the breakfast table, so pleasantly set out on the veranda, with penises in the upright and 'ready' position.

Jess looked from one to the other. "You will be gentle?"

"Gentle but firm!"

Even a little worried, Jess grinned at that. "So, what do I do, bend over?"

Charlie had been fairly thoughtful, he knew what he thought should be done - pillows mounded up over the arm of the settee with Jess lying across them and bottom well raised.

And what a bottom, thought Jim. So pale and rounded. Twin buttocks so soft and a little wobbly, thighs spread and her little star showing twixt those buttocks. It looked tight and unable to take a thick penis. Nonetheless it was to take two in succession. On the table a small bottle of 'Extra Virgin Olive Oil,' thick, green and viscous.

Jess knew it was time for her bottom to be used.

Jim liked seeing Charlie pour the oil, see Jess' buttocks clench when the green liquid touched her anus and then relax again. He stood beside Jess, as naked as she with his cock so strongly erect at the sight and seeing Charlie's finger reach, touch and circle the now oily little orifice. It needed to relax again (Jess had been sweetly embarrassed when asked, in revealing she had 'relaxed' her anus earlier before breakfast and her swim in the sea. Not information one normally needed to know but this was perhaps an unusual situation!).

Charlie's index finger poked and was absorbed. There was something remarkably sexual in seeing a man's finger entering a girl's anus. Jim's cock twitched at the sight. One small finger yet soon substantial penises would enter.

"Jim, would you like to help?"

Would he! Jim touched and rubbed, an easing motion around Charlie's finger and then he slipped his finger in alongside Charlie's. They looked at each other and grinned. How much, when looking at girlie mags. together as schoolboys, they would like to have done something like that together. What a thing for friends to do - stick their fingers together into a pretty girl's bottom!

And move those fingers!

More oil, more finger work. Easing and lubricating the rubbery ring, encouraging it to be less clenching and more relaxed.

"Is that OK with you, Jess?"

The girl with her young bottom up in the air and with four middle aged men's fingers in her bottom hole answered, "Yes, rather strange but yes, I can put up with this. It's what comes next or rather goes in that worries me."

What was to go in next was sticking up in the air but at least looking well rounded at the end. Charlie and Jim looked at it.

"Shall I?" Asked Charlie.

Jim nodded. They had gently worked Jess' bottom for almost ten minutes. It certainly felt more relaxed. Their fingers went in - and out - quite easily.

Charlie oiled himself making his erection glisten with the green thick oil.

Jim watched his friend lining himself up. His own penis was no less firm. Excited by what they had been doing, by what he was about to see and, indeed, would follow on doing. He was as ready as Charlie. Should he rub the oil over himself as well and make ready? Charlie's knob touched the ring. Jim found himself leaning forward, seeking to get a closer look at the remarkable sight of a penis entering a girl's bottom. And to him it was both remarkable and exciting. It was not something he had seen before. The gentle but persistent pressure by, in comparison, the rather large knob but the ring yielded. It had been eased and oiled. It was not tight and clenched as when they had started. The resistance was not there and so in slipped the knob, to a sigh from Charlie and a definite squeak from Jess.

Charlie turned to Jim and they both nodded. It was going well. Stage I completed. The whold knob was inserted. It was now time for Stage II - complete penetration. Slowly Charlie eased forward and slowly the firm pink flesh disappeared into Jess' bottom.

"Oooh, err, I... there's so much. I feel really full." But there was another three inches to go.

Slowly backwards and then slowly forwards. Another half inch and then another until finally there was no more to go in. Charlie was tight up against Jess' smooth buttocks and Jim could no longer see his friend's erection. The man was grinning. He was getting what he had paid for!

"You still OK, Jess?"

Jim was concerned. He moved around from her bottom and looked at her face. It was raised up and looking a bit strained.

"I think so. It's not hurting, just. Oh... oh."

Charlie was moving backwards and Jess was reacting, her mouth opening in surprise.

It was almost unconscious. A pure sexual reaction but Jim pushed his penis forward so his knob touched Jess' lips. A glance from her and then she just sucked it in. The girl had a cock in her mouth and another in her bottom.

Wonderful debauchery: two men so using a young girl. Something to remember - indeed! A young girl, eighteen certainly, with firm, but middle aged, penises in her body at both ends.

As Charlie moved forwards and backwards, sliding in virgin olive oil, Jim was suckled by Jess. He savoured the feeling of her mouth pushing over him as Jess reacted to the invasion of her bottom, pulling a little away from Charlie's inward movements even though he would secure full ingress.

It was on the inward stroke that Charlie came. He grabbed Jess' buttocks and held himself deep but with little thrusting movements as he delivered deep inside her. Jim had to pull away from Jess' mouth to avoid coming in there. Tempting but he had done that before. He was not going to miss the chance of coming deep in his young friend's bottom.

And he did not miss his chance. He waited on Charlie who seemed in no hurry to leave the confines of Jess' rectum, indeed he came out flaccid having allowed himself to subside within. Charlie came out flaccid but Jim was anything but. Where Charlie had pushed in before, Jim now readied himself, lining himself up with his hand.

"OK Jess? May I?"

"If you must."

"Well..."

"Go on, do it. Bugger me Mr Jones."

And bugger her he did. Wonderfully rubbery yet yielding. It had been great seeing Charlie doing the job but better still seeing himself doing the deed - and feeling it. Travelling along a new path only freshly explored by Charlie. Jim smiled. He could not see it, but no doubt Charlie had left a trail for him to follow - a trail of cum! Wonderful now to watch his own penis gradually disappear into young Jess' bottom. Would Luke be invited to go in when next the two played around together. Or would Jess perhaps keep that as a birthday treat for him?

Wonderful to keep sliding until he could go no further. Feel the softness of Jess' bottom against him and the hot feel of her rectum all around his penis. So nice to slide to and fro until release - and what a release!

Jim leant forward, still fully embedded but now with his cum inside the girl, no longer stored in his own body but released into hers, and kissed the back of her neck. "Thank you, Jess."

He straightened and slowly pulled himself from the girl allowing her rather used - or abused - anus to close and rest, until, perhaps. the evening at least!

"Perhaps a swim?"

Three naked people ran down to the sea and splashed and larked in the sunshine.

They had carried Jess back from the sea to the beach hut, piggy back, taking turns. Two mature lady dog walkers had looked rather askance at the three of them. What must they have thought! Yet the two middle aged men though naked were not displaying sexual intent. How were they to know that minutes before the two men had been inside the young girl's bottom and ejaculating?

A lovely non-sexual day along the coast. A day of laughter, sun and plentiful ice-cream. A delight for a young girl and middle-aged men alike. Only in the evening, after another lovely light supper on the veranda, did things become particularly 'adult' once more.

It was rather fun undressing the girl together: Charlie and he. Not a lot to remove but pleasing nonetheless. Just a pleasure to be able to do that and with her completely unresisting. So pleasant to be able then to run not just hands over her body but tongues as well. Their aim was to excite her and her wetness told of their success.

Wonderful to have the girl shivering in orgasm under their joint onslaught before they had even taken their shirts and light cotton trousers off. But the time to remove and release straining penises came, and Jess knew well enough she should suck. What a delight to stand, as the sun set, naked on the veranda by his old school friend and enjoy being fellated by the young girl, her so soft, warm and wet mouth alternating between their penises, taking them between her lips.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,675 Followers