Pocket Money Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then to move to fucking her, again alternating, edging themselves and then each withdrawing to rest as they watched the other two fuck. Penises in turn resting so that they were not overcome but the young vagina kept in continuous use. It was sort of impressive how long the two men could keep up their work given it was shared and they had already come that morning.

"Shall we - together?" Asked Charlie. Condomless it could not be Jim in Jess' vagina and so, not so much by mutual consent as practicality, Charlie entered Jess from behind as she bent forward and accepted Jim into her mouth. It was the 'spit roast,' the more usual 'spit roast,' lovely Jess with a fleshy 'skewer' penetrating her from both ends and when the two of them pushed she was trapped with a hard erection in both ends holding her firm between the men.

Charlie looked at Jim and Jim looked at Charlie. "Together," Charlie said, get yourself ready."

Two men gently sliding, one in warm saliva, the other in warm vaginal lubrication; the gentle female massaging of two very sensitive penises, foreskins drawn back and sensitive knobs fully exposed within the girl; there was no hurry, it was perfect to enjoy the moment, the sensations, the circumstance and even the sunset; they smiled at each other as one or other paused, holding himself just so close to release.

"I think," said Charlie, "that I'm really going to have to come. You about ready?"

Jim slid a couple of times between Jess' lips. He was very close, a tingling feeling just behind his scrotum was warning enough! "Yes, Charlie, on the edge."

"Then let's go!"

Jess was not asked, the men just stared pushing at her from both ends and very shortly afterwards Jess no doubt felt not just semen pulsing into her mouth but into her vagina as well. Two penises in her body at once and both coming in their so male way - simultaneously.

It was the same the next morning only the ejaculations were not quite in the same places. Charlie had not changed bodily entrance but Jim had. Again after a swim and before breakfast, again a pleasant oiling of feminine anus by male fingers, though this time there was a little sucking whilst the men worked.

Jess was somewhat surprised when Charlie lay down upon a lounger and invited Jess to mount him cowgirl, "I thought you were going to do my bottom again."

Impaled, Charlie pulled Jess towards him so they were breast to breast and all at once Jess got the idea, Bent forward with her buttocks spread, her well oiled anus came into perfect view for Jim. He certainly knew what to do - double penetration! There in the bright sunlight was Charlie's penis embedded in Jess and just above where her sex was stretched open by his penis was her little brown rosebud. Could it be done like that? Jim knew he needed to make the attempt.

Perhaps a little contorted, but such a sexual thing to do, Jim got himself sufficiently in position to make the attempt. Perhaps having been buggered (by two men) the morning before, Jess was a little more relaxed the second morning and so Jim did not find much difficulty easing in alongside his friend. Never had their penises been so close! He could feel Jim hard next to his own penis as he slid into Jess' rectum. It was different from the day before, now, through the thin vaginal and rectal walls, their two penile ridges rubbed against each other as Jim slipped deeper and deeper into the girl. The feeling the more so when he began to move his penis to and fro.

"Is this OK for you, Jess?"

"Sort of, can't say it's the best but go on."

"If Luke was here you could suck him as well!"

"Yeah, well..."

The men moved though Jim found it easiest. Perhaps not, given the contortions to achieve the task, the best of things but the idea was something to treasure - fucking Jess together at the same time! Perhaps inevitably, given he could move more easily, Jim came first and then stepped back to watch the copulation. He watched the couple, freed of another person lying on top of them, moving easily. He was amused to see his own white cum trickling from Jess' anus and running down onto Charlie's moving erection and then got slightly worried by the thought of Charlie pushing his fertile semen up into Jess.

"Hold a second you two. Um, I'm sort of... I mean my cum is leaking from Jess' bottom down onto your cock, Charlie, let me wipe it away so it doesn't, you know, go where it shouldn't. Sorry to disturb the fun but let me wipe it away. Sorry Charlie."

It was a little strange using the tissues on Charlie's exposed shaft. "Don't pull out and go back in, Charlie, finish inside."

All so practical. He was a little worried he might have spoilt the moment but the resumption of enthusiastic copulation suggested not! Despite having come himself Jim could not help but watch the intimate joining, even saw the pulsing beneath Charlie's suddenly drawn up scrotum as he pumped his safely infertile semen into Jess.

It was such a frustration to Jim that he needed to wear a condom. Probably he should have worn one even in her bottom. It was a frustration too during normal copulation - well normal apart from there being two men and one woman in the bed - that evening when he had to wear one and again on the Monday morning before they drove back when he had to wear one whilst he fucked Jess and Charlie did the bottom thing. A second double penetration with Jim feeling his friend's penis this time from the vaginal side, through not just vaginal and rectal walls, but a latex sheath as well. Perhaps, overall, he was being a little unreasonable even greedy to want completely naked sex. He was not, after all, even paying for the pleasure!

It had been a good weekend. A really good weekend. The weather had been perfect, the beach hut perfect, the food... it had all been great, as had the variety and amount of sexual activity! But pity about the condoms.

It was by no means the last time Charlie paid for sex with Jess. Nor Jim, though Jess was amused to find him paying for hand jobs and blow jobs rather than full intercourse. Charlie, of course, did not stint himself. The mobile 'phone was duly bought and, from what Jess said, was the envy of her friends. Certainly, it was very shiny, had a remarkable camera and Jim was duly impressed though could not quite see how much better it was than his rather basic model. Still his young friend was happy and he had more than enjoyed getting her to that state.

Relations with Luke had progressed very well and it was amusing, even sexually stimulating to hear Jess tell him what they had been doing. He also checked they were not being stupid - that Luke was using a condom. It was very pleasant being wanked whilst Jess described what she and Luke had been up to.

It was the day before Jess was due to go off to 'Uni.' and Jim was more than pleased to see Jess tripping up his front path in denim skirt and matching jacket. He was rather sure Charlie and his payments were now going on clothes rather than being saved for whatever generation of mobile 'phones came along next year.

A peck on the cheek and an acceptance of the offer of coffee. Lovely to see her on the stool, bare knee over bare knee talking away excitedly about 'Uni.' and the course she would be taking. All quite an adventure and not simply at a university down the road but miles and miles away. Jim was well aware his source of physical pleasure was about to dry up though he rather thought it would improve his finances if he was restricted to just his own hand.

He was wondering what he should pay for that day when Jess uncrossed her legs and reached up to a shelf. "We haven't been filling this in."

It was the loyalty card. Jim had thought it was really meant just as a joke. He watched with amusement as Jess crossed through the penises with a biro.

"Thought you'd have enough."

The free box had been reached.

"Would you like me to show you something... upstairs?"

Once more Jim followed Jess upstairs, so admiring her long legs, her bottom as it moved from side to side in her skirt and her whole outfit. So good to think not only was that outfit to come off but he was to see her naked - he was sure - and feel her hands and perhaps mouth... no, certainly mouth.

She smiled at him as she turned around in his bedroom. "Go on, Jim, take your clothes off. You look uncomfortable." It was clear she could see the bulge of his erection,

Once again the pleasure of stripping with young Jess watching him. Socks first. Just so enjoyable to expose his erection to her - his, admittedly middle aged, maleness. She giggled. "Nice cock! Would you like to see mine?"

"Cock?"

"Don't be silly!"

Jess did her own removal of clothes very well. A certain grace to the whole process, very different from Jim's matter of fact removal. And just so exciting in itself. The gradual revealing of more and more young female flesh, the unbuttoning of her white, collared blouse, the revealing and then undoing of her brassiere, the sight of her not insubstantial breasts and then, finally, the delicate chestnut of her private hair revealed to him.

So good to stand and stare - and was he standing! His penis was almost pulsing with desire. She was grinning as she got onto and lay upon his bed and then slowly opened her legs for him, slowly revealing she had something quite different from a cock.

The little pocket seen between her legs looked moist, young, fresh and, yes, welcoming! The whole thing so very different from his own sexual organs but, of course, that was the idea. The two very different organs fitted together like, like well a bolt and a nut - a male and female coupling!

"What'd you like to do, Jim?" It was a very clear invitation.

"I'll get a condom."

Jess giggled in a most attractive way, "That's what I wanted to show you, Jim. No need. This..." she touched herself, "... is available as you are. I've been taking the Pill and the packet says I don't need other protection from... today!"

"Luke hasn't..."

"He will this afternoon but perhaps you'd like to check everything is OK first."

"You mean..."

"Mr Jones, please fuck me and cum inside me. Fill me up with cock and spunk."

Wonderful to get onto the bed with the invitation to couple made and with the prospect of releasing his semen within her - insemination, only Jess was now safely infertile. He was both gentle and unhurried. His hands roaming, his penis touching her skin whilst her hands touched him as well. Finally, he entered, an easy entrance as Jess was as wet as only young girls can be. Her legs came up over his back and the two copulated. Jim going balls deep and then almost out - long strokes, long slow purposeful strokes, held inside by Jess' locked ankles above his back.

Jim stepped back, between Jess' legs he could see her pudenda - wonderfully fleshy and soft, pink and lovely - but moreover, there, running out from her vagina, even down to her little wrinkled anus was translucent cream, clear with swirls of white. It was a sort of culmination of that first shock of seeing Jess without her top in his kitchen and being invited to pay for sex. Now she was on the Pill he had finally, sexual encounter after sexual encounter, had her unsheathed. That was his semen running from her - nobody else's. He, Jim Jones, had played a lot with Miss Jessica M. Jupp and it had all been really good, if quite an expense. There was no denying that. Now Jess was off to Uni. (as she called it), going from schoolgirl to student. She had promised him not to seek 'pocket money' whilst there. Whether she stayed with Luke or found another boy would be interesting to hear.

He hoped, uncle like, that her days of offering sex for gain were over, that it would only ever be him and Charlie who would pay her: meaning, of course, he did not actually hope that her days of offering sex for gain were totally over. If she, perhaps, needed some extra cash whilst home on holiday in December... well perhaps he and Charlie might be prepared to fund her.