Poetry and Lemon Cakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Claudette," Fredrick murmured, sure that he was still dreaming. His eyes fluttered open and he realized, gleefully, that this was reality. His hands traced up Claudette's ample hips and clutched tightly, pulling her further into him. She whimpered and rolled her hips against him, her breath catching as she fisted her fingers in his shirt.

"Fredrick, I need you," she finally allowed herself to say as her dainty fingers began to undo the buttons on his shirt. His eyes darkened as he growled and rolled so that she was pinned under his large frame. Her eyes were wild with bewilderment and desire as she furiously unbuttoned and removed his shirts. "Oh," she sighed, biting her lower lip as her hands skimmed the sprinkling of hairs on his chest.

"Claudette," Fredrick growled as he grasped her wrists and held them above her head. At the same time, he planted hot, wet kisses against her jaw, down her neck, and across her collarbones. Her breathing grew shallow and fevered as he continued down the valley of her breasts which threatened to escape their confines at any moment. Using his teeth, he pulled apart her robe and lightly nibbled on her hardened nipples.

"Fredrick!" she cried, arching against his hips as she felt his desire resting against her thigh. Her fists clenched as he continued to assault her senses. As he devoured her breasts, his left hand trailed softly up her inner thigh and she let out a loud sigh when he cupped her mound with his large, calloused hand.

"Are you sure?" Fredrick forced himself to draw back and ask, as much as it pained him. "There's no going back after this. After this you're mine," he said possessively.

"Ja, ich brauche diche," Claudette nodded frantically, biting her bottom lip. Fredrick growled wolfishly before kissing her hungrily and massaging his hand against her damp arousal. She squeaked and wriggled against him as she fumbled with his belt and pants, but finally succeeded in removing them. Hesitantly, she took his rigid erection in her small hand and Fredrick gritted his teeth at the sensation. "Is this okay?" she looked up at him anxiously as she massaged him.

"Y-yes," he managed to answer in English before letting out a string of German expletives. Claudette bit her bottom lip as she stroked her soft fingers along his turgid length, trying to remember some of Mamette's dirty stories.

"Should I take you in my mouth?" Claudette whispered, her green eyes shining innocently up at Fredrick. He let out a strangled yelp as images of her soft, pink lips flooded his mind. She took his reaction as encouragement and moved so that he was laid out on his back and she was between his thighs. "Tell me if I do it wrong," she blushed bright pink and Fredrick clenched his fists at the sensation of her warm breath hitting his impossibly hard erection. Time felt like it ground to a halting stop as Claudette licked her lips nervously, lowered her lips to the swollen, purple head of his cock, and finally enveloped it in her warm, wet mouth.

"Claudette!" Fredrick growled as her hesitancy quickly faded away and she began to suck him in earnest. Her brunette curls bounced wildly as her head bobbed up and down and her tongue swirled around his veiny shaft. Her hands skimmed up his thighs and her instincts took over as she cupped his heavy sack with one hand and dug the fingertips of her other hand into his thigh. When she tugged gently on his heavy balls, it was all too much and Fredrick sat up, pushing her off of his member.

"I'm sorry!" Claudette gasped, a panicked look crossing her face, "Did I hurt you?" she stammered, averting her eyes and trying to cover herself.

"No, no, no," Fredrick shushed her quickly, grasping her face in his large hands and running his thumbs soothingly along her brow, "That was perfect. I just want it to last," he struggled to explain to her before pressing his lips against hers to push away her anxieties. "It is my turn now," he mumbled against her lips before lifting and laying her down on the bed. Claudette looked on curiously as Fredrick settled between her thighs and began planting kisses on her smooth skin.

"Oh!" she gasped softly as he reached the apex of her thighs and began kissing her nether lips and set her skin aflame. He alternated between quick, hard flicks with his tongue and slow, teasing strokes along her entire length. Finally he closed his lips around her swollen clit and sucked hard, drawing a loud exclamation from her lips.

"Oh, Fredrick!" she cried, clamping her thighs around his head as he continued his assault on her senses. As she bucked against his lips, he brought a finger up to penetrate her damp arousal. Curling it up, he rubbed against her most sensitive spot, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body as she came hard around his finger.

"Mon dieu!" she panted softly, fixing Fredrick with a look of disbelief as she recovered.

"Did you enjoy that, darling?" he asked kindly, kissing her dewy brow lovingly. Claudette chuckled softly and nodded as a shiver ran down her spine.

"I want you to take me," she spoke moments later, "I want you to have your release. And I am sure," she reassured him.

"Je t'aime," he whispered into her ear as he positioned his stiff erection at her wet opening.

"Ich liebe dich," Claudette smiled back up at him, running her fingers through his mussed hair. Fredrick felt his chest swell with pride at her words and sank himself slowly into her. "Fredrick!" she gasped, her fingers clutching at his arms as she struggled to accommodate his length. Fredrick paused halfway, allowing her to grow accustomed to the intrusion. Before long, Claudette shifted her hips up to draw him further in and Fredrick lost all resolve.

"God damn it!" he swore, grabbing her plush hips and driving himself deep and hard into her core. Claudette mewled, deeply satisfied at his rhythm and undulated her hips up against him as her breath turned into pants.

"Fredrick, I-" she struggled to warn him before she came apart around him. Her inner walls spasmed around his shaft and sent him careening over the edge into his own release.

"Claudette!" he cried as he found his release. He shuddered before rolling to his side and gathering her up in his arms. She beamed as she settled comfortably against his chest and enjoyed the warmth of his firm body.

12