All Comments on 'Point Hollow Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
I sounds like I C is going to have to reduce -

the SBI by one particular "agent"! Fatboy "sargent" isn't qualified to take out the trash, and he is sticking his nose into bigger business than he can take. Someone needs to put a 1911 muzzle about even with that boy's prostate gland and see what happens with rapidly expanding hot gas. Sharples can't even tell the truth to his "friends"... I'm waiting for the Council to get "reduced" too! GREAT STORY - keep it commin'!!

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
A USUAL MYSTERY TURNS INTO A SCI-FI PARANORMAL SEARCH

along with a drug, gun, kidnapping and politics. A typical who dun-it. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Something paranormal??

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

Did anyone else note where the three missing persons was found. Near Apple Grove, the center for CofC and potentially the Superior Bloodlines out of Troy’s state and his hometown. Could the final showdown for CofC take place there?Also what is Mom Phyllis secret in Apple Grove? Could Dr Jonas have impregnated her when he rape her many years ago, or watched Dr Jonas take Elizabeth virginity??

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Twists and turns, but so entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES