All Comments on 'Poke-her Night Ch. 02'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just dull

This added not one thing to the first one. Why bother? They spent all their time making sandwiches. Well, duh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage dump day in LW

This was the least awful. I hoped it would be decent, but it was just boring. The other shit was just putrid. What's going on around here? Have all the decent writers just quite writing? How about a legends day or something, Randi? Christ, this has been a dry spell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It wasnt' that bad

It wasn't that good, either. Three stars, I guess. Like the last guy said, nothing worth reading in weeks.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 6 years ago
liked it - 5 stars

Well-written, feel good story. The LW angst was in the first chapter. This chapter was about two people falling in love. So you were right. This part was more Romance than LW, but you still had the Bill and Donna dance happening. Thanks for the story. I always look forward to your reading your work.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Not a RAAC at least !

But it wasn't BG33' s best work either . The thing with Mo was pretty much telegraphed. And other than the time he discovered Shelley & Donna cheating , the angst and tension that a good LW story has just wasn't present .

I'll still read everything you post in LW , but I'm hoping it will be more , just more .

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Author decorously concatenates most loose ends ( albeit some with more flair then others)

So what happened with polyamorous marriage of Heather and Greg ? I would opine it was a bit dicey for Henry to hook up with Heather after his divorce, due to relationship with Greg , but due to author's skill , let's just write it off as a solitary lapse in otherwise exemplary conduct of narrator.

Everyone else pretty much got New Testament pardon for previous oopsies. I enjoyed scene where previously reticent and reserved Maureen got feisty with Shelly. It's the way in dreams , I always hoped Wynonna Ryder declares her intentions to myself in process of fending off the intense but inconstant attentions of Yasmine Bleeth

Yes ...over 50 here. How did you know ?

Full marks *****

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
In the end my thoughts were similar to @ LordSlamdawgg's comment...

In the end my thoughts were similar to @ LordSlamdawgg's comment...I also felt (like @Crkcppr) that "the angst and tension wasn't present", but the writer tells in the beginning that this part should have been in "Romance". Like him I'm against changing a story from one category to another. So in the end a good story and a good read...3*

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Bland

I was hoping for more. Chapter 1 held such promise.

Lue

waifwaifover 6 years ago
Dumbass Anon Trolls

I hate assholes that copy and paste the same response to multiple stories to try to drag down the rating. I would've given 4* on this story, but I gave 5 just to help offset this anonymous troll asshat.

"by Anonymous

10/04/17 1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT."

If you hated chapter 1 so much that you gave it the lowest possible score....why would you take the time to read chapter 2? The author warned all readers that the story was going to cover "something for everyone" and that is what he did. You knew that going in, and after reading the first installment you saw that promise demonstrated, yet you still read and copy/pasted the same comments on BOTH chapters.

What a Maroon !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck shit

Got halfway through the first page and I knew this was turning into a piece of cuck shit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow, yeah

It's like who didn't see the entire offensive line of the Dallas Cowboys pulling a train on her after the poker game. Total. Cuck. Shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
story 2*

Henry is ok (3*), but Bill is a wimp (1*)

story 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
story really dragged

With u being stubborn as a mule about asking Mo out and then jumping back into telling us about Shelly calling. Fuk.

Pretty lame. I guess if shr hadnt tried to accost you at the poker party you would still be making sandwiches with Mo.

Why drag it out for ever and have to make things weird and crazy before getting on with the story. Sheesh already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I see no cuck shit here

I thought this was a great story Bill stayed with Donna because of the kids and they loved each other even though she screwed up something fierce sometimes if love is enough you need to forgive and try to forget and move on with your life Shelly on the other hand got exactly what she deserves I don't know where these people are seeing cuck atat

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Don't worry about the anon's

Anyone who refers to this story as "cuck shit" is just in the closet themselves and refuse to get out.

There are no cuck's in sight in this tale - no BtB's either - just real life.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"we got more confident that we'd never be caught" - As he says, getting caught isn't the issue, even if you KNOW 1000% that you WON'T be caught, it's STILL cheating!

I wouldn't have hugged her.

"she felt like he was taking her for granted" - Of course, HUSBAND'S never feel that they're being taken for granted, right? And if they do, they damn well better still keep it in their pants!

"I mean, this was Warren's little sister after all." - Yes, but she's an adult with an obvious interest in Henry!

"she wants me to give our marriage another chance" - Um, there IS no marriage!

"a knee-length skirt" - Skirts keep getting shorter. First, ankle-length, then calf-length, now knee-length!

"stayed in the kitchen with us." I thought Warren had a game room?

"story really dragged?" - Christ, it was two pages, with a fair amount of activity, not exactly dragging ass!

Re: "cuck shit" - Just ignore them, they probably didn't even read the story.

Too many people obviously didn't get the memo that while this was in LW, it was really a romance!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 6 years ago
Good story

I especially liked Maureen's take down of Shelley. That made this chapter work. Credible and well paced story.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Nicely Done As Usual!

Both parts are quite satisfactory, thank you! It was pretty clear way back in part 1 that Maureen was gonna be a big winner in this story -- and if she's a winner, so is Henry.... ;-)

The question that nags me a bit is how did Heather become privy to the details of the slut-sisters cheating on their spouses? I mean, they might have been out on the town dining & dancing at the start, but they were only getting it on at Donna's house, right?

In any case, thanks for your continued contributions here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good!

Literotica must of screwed up posting a very good story like this. Usually they post pure trash.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@boatbumm

It was established in Ch 1 that Heather and Shelley were close friends, maybe knowing Heather's arrangement Shelley said more than she should,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ROMANCE

I've read this twice and there is not a cuckold in sight.

Gave the story 5 stars.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
A good story

A really well told story. Loved the characters, It could have been longer (going into detail about life and friends after he left town.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm pretty sure some of these random "cuck shit" comments are from people logging out of their accounts and posting them because they want anon comments banned. Most likely people who enjoy or write cuck stories, since many anons tend to be rough with those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too tame?

Though I'm not a huge fan of jilted husband stories, I don't mind reading them if they eventually get into some good sex (this IS Literotica afterall). I think you could have really bumped up the sex parts and made this story better. JMO

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 6 years ago
Didn't see the point to part 2

It was totally divorced (pardon the pun) from part 1

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
I have to agree with Luedon.

The first chapter set things up. Readers like to see the angst and turmoil of a marriage in trouble. You skipped it all by having him simply dump her. Finding a new woman, regardless of where, is another story, and not a particularly exciting one. Many of us, and I do include myself, gloss over the aftermath and simply have the husband dump the wife without a second thought. Writers like Ohio delve into the thoughts and the anguish of the husband. That's why he's so damn good. She cheated and he dumped her makes some readers happy, but it doesn't make for real interesting reading. We like more about the feelings, the pain, and the attempts to right the ship. Pretty well written, but the plot needs more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A reasonable tale of adultery and recovery.

The first wife, Shelley, is rather pathetic. Obviously her marriage was a matter of convenience and opportunity, but no real passion and commitment. Shelly simply lacked the ethics and self-respect to be a decent wife. She reverted to a dating fun-loving party girl when her old boyfriend reappeared, indicating she had never grown up or embraced her marriage commitment and responsibilities. Another failed relationship that was a marriage in documentation only. Maybe she's learned her lesson, but it makes sense for Henry to allow some other guy to conduct that experiment, especially since Henry now has a spirited intelligent undamaged woman to form a new partnership with.

The whole getting accustomed to his giant cock side story just cheapened what had become a warm and uplifting romance. Kind of lame.

I thought sure as hell you were going to have Henry catch Shelley fucking around again while he was considering giving her another chance, which would have been consistent with her intellect and personality. But your choice of direction and outcome was OK.

Not a LW hall of fame candidate, but an interesting and reputable story, with logical and convincing behaviors and outcomes. Thanks for your efforts.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re: Shaving

I'm with Henry on shaving. I don't mind SOME shaving, but the totally bald look does nothing for me, particularly, as here, where the woman is already child-like. It would make me feel like a pedophile.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Congratulations, HDK

Not for agreeing with me, although it is a rare occurrence for anybody to do that.

But for entering the list of all-time commentators at position 50. For a few days there, the system couldn't decide whether it was HardDaysKnight or SwingerJoe at the bottom of the list but Joe has now dropped off, having been eliminated by HDK's post on this story.

Bit by bit SJ fades into distant memory. Sadly missed.

Lue

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
A story from BigGuy33

is always worth waiting for.

This was no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Luedon

Missed only by you. Who do you think you're fooling? No one believes for a second that asswipe is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think he should have told Bill

that they swapped guys in the bed. He needs to know what a hosebag she was. There is absolutely NO excuse for what she did. She had two kids to worry about. She needed her ass kicked up between her shoulder blades. She would have shattered her family if Bill wasn't such a wimp and threw her worthless ass out. I think under the circumstances, he would have gotten custody in a divorce. She sent the kids to the neighbors so she could have an orgy. What a fucking tramp.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Good story...

Well written, both parts, although I enjoyed part II more than part I. I didn't like that Henry slept with Heather; as fresh as his betrayal was, I just couldn't see him doing the same thing with a friend's wife, whether Greg cared or not. Seems like a sad kind of marriage, doesn't it? Neither one cares if she sleeps around.

A nice story, thanks for posting, BigGuy.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 6 years ago
Great story!

BigGuy33 has some of the most interesting setups for his stories.

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
Not bad

A little on the boring side but still a decent read. Totally saw the hookup with Maureen from a mile away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice, solid conclusion.

I liked that he stuck to his guns and wouldn't listen to more of the slut's BS and pleading justifications. Actions speak louder than words. Her sister finally got that. The slut never did.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not your best storyline but it was good.

At least you wrote about a man who can keep his decision to stay out of the cheating wife's life. You didn't humillated him making him donate sperm for his cheating wife or anything like that. Part 1 was pretty straight forward in that sense. I liked it but it felt

a bit mechanic.

You wrote better romance parts in your other stories, and even when I enjoyed some parts of this second chapeter I felt that you could have developed it a bit more.

kage440kage440over 6 years ago
6*

Who was wimpy? Pretty good to see both side of the issue.

Whatever you need to do for you're own sake, whether you go back to a cheating wife or not is your decision alone.

And not anonymously comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Kage He means Bill probably

Bill took his cheating wife back even after she had sex with 2 guys with her sister in his own house while she was supposed to be baby sitting the kids for 5+ months I think? Or it could just be an automatic hate comment considering the author usually does write wimpy cuck stories.

That's why this story kind of shocked me. The main character didn't take the cheating wife back and instead moved on and found someone else. The main character wasn't a wimp either and I'm not saying that because he did or didn't take his cheating wife back. Saying it because he took action and he got to the bottom of things. Bill did seem like a wimp because when he was told his wife was cheating on him he seemed lost and scared and just... well wimpy. Probably why he took Donna back, telling himself he did for "the kids".

Was a surprisingly decent story though. Ending could've been longer. Him and Mo's ending was too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why Do Wives Think It Is Okay

Every time I read that a wife tells her husband that she "still loves him" after she has given herself to another man (or woman), I want to scream, "There is no way you can honestly say you still love him." It is impossible to love your husband and have sex on a regular basis with another man.

When a wife has sex with another man or men, that other man or men, know they are cuckolding her husband. They know they are displaying ridicule and disrespect toward the unknowing husband. There is nothing that a wife can do to hurt a husband worse than having sex with another man or other men. To say "It was only sex" or "I still love you" only compounds the hurt. No two men, no two women, and no two marriages are identical. Some men can forgive infidelity. Some can't. Some stay married "for the sake of the children", even though the love and trust is gone. Some can't get past the betrayal and loss of respect of the wife toward the husband. Some stay married because our current divorce laws don't provide a suitable " escape clause". Our divorce courts are a primary reason why domestic abuse is so high. Our courts make it almost impossible to go their separate ways, so eventually a victimized husband is going to bat the piss out of a serial cheating wife. And the more our stupid legislators pass laws favoring a cheating wife, the more murders and domestic abuse will occur.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Anonymous' tirade about wife abuse is ridiculous. Seems woman to him are property and have to tie the line. He and others like him believe, however that they can get a little on the side because, well he's a man. There is nothing a woman can do that condone a beating or murder. Those who do that sort of thing are not real men just insecure, prideful losers.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
You do a good job of using your epilogues

You use them to clean up loose ends very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What about Greg and Heather?

4 stars, but Part 1 had me asking questions about Henry screwing Heather and possible repercussions. I would like to have seen that thread addressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@tinriv

Wow, so you mean being cuckold doesn't make men angry enough to beat their wives? Despite that happening constantly? And you think infidelity is justifiable? You're crazy. If you love someone, you don't do this to them. I am not saying murdering your wife because she cheated on you is the right thing to do; but nowadays there's literally nothing you can do to punish a cheater as even public shaming is meaningless. She won't lose friendships, family or job prospects because of it. Becauae of that the position of wating to hurt her somehow for what she did is understandable. Stop trying to justify cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! Well here we go again. Annony

reading all these LW and cuck stories while claiming he fucking hates them. We all know Anonny! YOU love them because they remind you of your dead ex wife and her cheating!!

Desired_SurnameDesired_Surnameabout 6 years ago
Ignoring the other comments

I absolutely loved these stories. The first one was enough to bring a tear. I actually felt the guy's pain and it was bad. I could learn from this and I do hope you make more stories. I really loved this one too, just DAMN it was good to feel the relief of a happy ending yada yafsa. And although it might not be right I do feel kind of bad for Shelley even if I don't forgive her too for what she did. 5 stars. Nah 4.5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Passionless

This is a fairly well-written story that doesn't feature the usual neo-psycho husband meting out some terrible revenge, which is good, but it swings a little too much in the opposite direction - the husband is a little too cool, too unemotional, too immediately clear as to what he is going to do - making it rather matter-of-fact and passionless.

LA

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
4 stars just for Mo

The only character with any depth and I love the fire in the little pocket rocket!!

Other than that, this really could have been done in a single 3 pager, there was no need to split it other than for experimentation. I hope your other multi part is working out better.

2 parts 2 epilogues and neither overly satisfactory, but kept me quiet for 1/2 hour.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago
Really liked

My only complaint with this story was it should of been longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Longer

Could have been a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Strangely unemotional 2nd chapter

I missed the turmoil of his breakup and divorce. And when he went out of town for 6 months, why didn't he try harder to make new friends? The old ones aren't that great. I would have liked you to explore how he felt about the move and what good things happened during said move. Coming back to the little sister seemed like too much of a cliche. And other than her throwing the ex out of the house, there wasn't much emotion in their relationship. Not a bad story but it could have been much more interesting.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
dull story

I gave the part 1 five stars and called it nice writing. I am giving this part 3 stars. The writing is OK but not as interesting. The story itself is too goody-goody to belong in Literotica. I am not sure where it does belong. Maybe in Readers' Digest or its lower-ranked equivalent.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
@kiteares

4 stars for Mo. Absolutely.

I'm still disappointed with Bill, that's no way to live and it will affect his children. If Donna had done a once and done, maybe a RAAC. But to have been doing two guys at a time plus sex acts with her sister? Ditch the bitch.

QuintiusQuintiusabout 4 years ago
What...,

... no epilogue for Greg the cuck and Heather the slut??

Kidding. I liked this little second part to this story. It was a nice, light on the drama follow up that was more romance than anything else. Mo was cute and sweet and the way she defended Henry when Shelly showed up was heart-warmingly fierce. There wasn't a lot to the story and the most dramatic part was really Henry's confrontation with Bill's wife Donna. I was fine with that, most of Henry's personal drama ended when he cut out the dead weight. Sometimes just a nice romance is all a story needs, especially when it's capping a cheating wife tale with a happy ending.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Good story

Not one of your best but still well done and worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why In The World

Do you guys keep writing in tiny little women for me to fall in love with? I'm well over 6' tall and a bit over 200 lbs and this just won't do. StangStar06 has done it to me, SleeperyJim just wrote an award winner doing it and so have a bunch of others in LW. At least Henry wasn't another fucking engineer. As for Warren killing Henry if he breaks Mo's heart, he won't have to because I'll have already hunted his ass down and done myself. Much better ending than Part 1 so I won't have to take away two stars this time. Signed: BTW

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to write a great story

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
“I believe we were better together than Shelley and I had ever been, but maybe that's just my memory being selective.“

It's just little points like that that make this such a fine story. It didn’t NEED to be there, but being there made it more human and realistic.

Writing myself, I MIGHT have put in “...we were better together than Shelley...”, but I wouldn’t have thought of putting it in then negating it. Makes you a better story teller than me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"I feel just awful at what we've done" - I would have said, "Good, you SHOULD feel awful!"

/

I don't know why readers in Ch 1 were expecting something else in Ch 2. The Ch 1 story was complete, this is more of a follow-up than a continuation. If it wasn't for Bill & Donna, and Shelley's attempts to get him back, this could have been a stand-alone story.

/

@Anonymous Re: "Cuck shit" - Where do you see cuck? Yes, Bill took Donna back, but he's in charge, hardly a cuck, and he's only a side character in this story anyway.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Bravo!!! Stick to your guns!!!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Great story, but what's with the short women being paired with the real tall guys. Just seems weird to me but I guess love is blind. well done, 5 stars

DGHear2DGHear2about 3 years ago
Good story

Worth taking the time to read

DG Hear

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

Well written. Thanks for sharing.

Survivor3306Survivor3306almost 3 years ago

BigGuy33 is one of the most talented authors on this site. This story was certainly competent but not one of his best. But that is okay, given the high bar he set for himself. Enjoyed it but look forward to more output! He is too good not to produce more!

ProfesseurXProfesseurXalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Hope you keep on writing. Your stories are much closer to real life than many.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Great series. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love happy endings. Too bad this one seemed so contrived.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Mild stuff, but I liked Maureen and the story was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good,Mo was around and fell for him so that made sense. He mentioned Bill loved her so much she sure didn't return it. Sorry when people let other crap on them and just take it but better than a punch in the nose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BigGuy either sucks, really sucks or writes a half way decent story. It's like 40/40/10. In order.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

nice story with happy ending.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

I loved Maureen's defending the man she hadn't even gone on a date with.

He should thank the ex for getting things moved along.

underdog1underdog1almost 2 years ago

Just my humble opinion, but I thought it was an excellent read, so I'm confused with some of the comments. THe story wasn't over the top it was believable with no outlandish tangents, plus I loved the comment about the upgraded playground, a sad story with just a tad of humor. Good job sir!

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Reasonable

Reasonable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Solid story.

A pet peeve of mine,"I can't stand to see a girl cry....without reaching out to comfort her, even when it's jzst plain wrong, situational inappropriate-as in NOBODY WOULD DO THAT. It's a reflexive trope that's truly a cliche. Wish everyone would you it when it would be realistic to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good ending. Mo was great

JohnSmith19E31JohnSmith19E31over 1 year ago

"but I didn't object to having my playground upgraded." was a great saying, I'd never heard or read that before, but so applicable. Great story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story, & liked after Shelly betrayed Henry, he stood firm in his decision to divorce her. It wasn't only 1 or 2 times, but multitude of times, along with changing the guys with her sister. The disrespect & betrayal can't be forgiven just like that. Like that Henry found love with Maureen. She may be small in stature, but larger than his ex in the more important things, like trust.

.... Overall happy about Bill & Donna, but it's shit not trusting your wife & needing to bring her everywhere with you. But I guess for the kids sake, you do it. Like a commenter below me, I get pissed when I read the guy, no matter what his wife/ gf did, says they can't bear to see them cry. Which's why women do it; they know it softens most men. Well written & interesting story. 4 stars

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 1 year ago

This was a Bizzarro story from start to finish. The witnessed "Sex scene" was so clinical as to be fake. I started parsing it along those lines and questioned myself was it manufactured and if so, for what purpose? I started questioning the preposition that was some 'mind fuckery' going on. I questioned whether it was drugs or drugs in a liquid format all of which would have 'Mo' as the proponent. Then I asked the important questions - What was her goal? who was her target...blah blah... But you never backgrounded that at all. None if them were researchers at human medical labs looking for a cure to the most pressing question of our time. Exactly what fuck is a woman thinking about all the time. 78% percent of the female population is think on how to screw up men's lives even worse than now. The last 11.5% roughly is divided between "I shit my pants again and it feels good & tickley & squishy" and the other percentage 10.5% "I shit my pants again and it feels good, squishy, tickley and I want draw pictures on the wall and curtains..." It is unknown which of two low percentages are young children and which are Elderley delinquents. Don't suppose 1% matters that much as the majority of the women just want to fuck up men's lives. I know my life has been royally screwed by women. My oldest brothers wife an extremely violent bitch who migrated from Scotland to Australia. Scotland had an amazing decrease in violent crime and heaps more work for pro sex workers. In Australia is was not reported as I was the main victim of violence and perpetual slavery. I was hit across my small of the back, my buttocks, and the backs of my thighs. I was hit with a plastic flower. You may say what a freaking pussy he was, but is not a common plastic flower, it was a ROSE, Thorns and all, the leaves and all that crap had come off years ago & I was copping this daily multiple times a full strength. Did I mention that the centre of this thorned plastic rose Stem had a solid steel (about 3/8" thick) core and I attest to the fact it left many many scars, I bled a LOT. and the pain knocked me unconscious multiple times! I got this wonderful instrument of torture from the ago just under 8 years old until I was 15 years old and I was nearly a foot taller than the Scottish Whore from Motherwell near Glasgow. Well I grew up to be Blight on Society, Rode an old Indian Chief Motocycle, carried a few sawn off shotguns,

revolver and a straight Razor, and about 4 knives tucked various places. Strangely enough she left me the Fuck alone from then on! WhoopsI got sidetracked indeed. But I sorta enjoyed this story as even though it was confusing - it was short (thank God!) The sex scene was very uninspiring - Jesus I had wants wilder than that "group romp!" oh well.

c'est la vie mate!

us Aussiesuse that as a motto.

Luke (Old_Lion)

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Great Story, Great Writing, Great overall, and Good character development. My only change to the story would be NOT to screw his buddy's wife, even tho they were swingers. That could always come back later like a knife to the back. 5 Stars to the writer. I am glad to say that I have never ever screwed a buddy's girlfriend. It has always been one of my rules, even tho many have been super hot, and an easy score. If it was me, I would have called the other hubby when I was outside the window. Both going in the door together and doing some serious hurt to the fuckers fucking our women. I have always been good at hurting other people, and have never shied away from some as kicking when it was needed. I can understand that Not everyone is like that. I remember when I was in high school that my two best friends disappeared rapidly when it was told to me that a thug wanted to talk to me. So what if I missed 3 weeks of school cuz of a crushed and broken foot? Tho, Edith Silva never thanked me for trying to be her Boy Friend. LOL, She never even called to see if I was ok afterward. Live and learn. Regardless. Great Story and 5 stars Thanks for the effort! #Buster2U

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A good follow up,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"He' mine now". That was perfect. Well done!

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars - this part two gives you the extra two stars.

Adding Mo into the action was a good plot twist.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot! A nice complete tale with what looks like a good ending. 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful beginning and beautiful and romantic ending. Definitely a 5 star rating. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes and the point that if your love is sincere you don't do that kind of thing to that love was stated.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bill and Donna are destined to fail. The cunt fucked 2 guys with her sister for months, she is damaged goods and unfit for marriage. Keeping the 2 of them married is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Reading the tsunami of gobbledygook spouted by Old Lion it becomes clear that the difficult relationships he's had with women over the years have likely been due to what's been going on in his own head than those of the wider female population.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

3 stars. Didn't expect a sequel to that story. The virgin feels very contrived. Also not particularly erotic. Just because the first part of this story was in Loving Wives doesn't mean that this one needs to be too. Probably should have been in romantic. Good grammar and punctuation, but the story feels like an extended epilog rather than a sequel or part 2.

BAnde53507BAnde535077 months ago

Chapter Two is even better than Chapter One. I loved the shouting match between Shelley and Maureen. I would have liked to read more about Shelley's life and thoughts afterward. Five stars.

silentsoundsilentsound5 months ago

I just don't see Donna working it out.

She was a total whore.

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Read again. Attaboy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just don't buy these 'incestuous' stories where a close long term friend jumps into the mix.

It's also funny because today so many younger people refuse to date within the friend group and they use apps specifically to avoid hooking up with friends of the friend group.

Its also funny how many of these MC's love their partners but so easily let them go. When you think about it, more often than not it almost seems like they've never really committed and have a very limited concept of unconditional love.

Not saying he should have forgiven Shelley, just saying that his reasoning wasn't well thought out.

But then I don't think people's general understanding of trust and the mechanics of trust are very well thought out, as more often than not they're just self serving.

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Good story!!! Finally a MC that shows some brain power and a backbone! Sure he loved the cheating bitch but when she totally screws up (literally) he has the fortitude and smarts to get rid of her and damn any resulting pain!!!

Sometimes one must just pull up their big girl panties accept the fact you just have to get rid of any aggravation and move forward!!! Something like yanking the bandaid off a wound!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A MC with a backbone

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

No way to reconcile that with Shelley. Just silly to contemplate. Not sure how Bill did it with Donna. Sisters swapping ex boyfriends twice a month for hours for like 4 months. Not to mention all the truth and dare double "dates" before that. To each their own. Liked Maureen. Glad she staked her claim. For those who feel that Shelly got a raw deal while Donna was forgiven: Too bad. Sad. Don't cheat! You never know how your aggrieved spouse will react.

mourambamouramba21 days ago

Bill will leading a sad life filled with anger and, lack of trust. It's just not worth it, he should've dumped her. You sleep with someone other than your partner, you get dumped... there shouldn't even be a talk about it unless you were drugged, taken advantage of while drunk (not the same as acting as a slut while drunk where you throw yourself on someone else) or somehow forced. That goes for both women and men!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES