(Pokemon) Go For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loading up her Pokémon Go app as the bus came to a stop, she was unsurprised to see a lure on the pub too. Nothing special about that, she attempted to convince herself. There are players of the game everywhere. It isn't that great a surprise. But it didn't stop her curiosity for what she might find in the pub or where she might locate the next lure that resided on a location of significant memories.

Stepping into the dark dungeon-like pub, familiar scents hit her nostrils. Spilt beer and sweat were a mainstay for Oaks but that wasn't the only scent trying to infiltrate her mind and give birth to more memories.

I must be tripping. The smell of Lewis was near, it was real, so close that she could imagine his lips on hers, his body pressed tightly to her body. Occasionally she caught a whiff of his natural scent. It couldn't be that someone had the same aftershave because Lewis refused to wear it, even though his family insisted on buying it for him. It must be someone else with the same deodorant, similar washing powder and body smell. There had to be a simple explanation. But the explanation didn't matter, only the effect it had.

Standing at the beer splattered, scratched up bar it was like history was repeating but only for Holly and only in her mind.

 

Several months earlier she'd heard Lewis and the rest of the band play a song called "The Pied Piper." It was about a Siren that had enchanted a normal, lowly man, tempting him to follow her anywhere. This Siren didn't do it to hurt him but instead to lead him to greater things, to show him what he could achieve if he trusted her. I hadn't known nerds could be in bands, especially shy ones like Lewis, but he was. That song had been written for her. The thought sent shivers across her bare arms. Once upon a time he treated her with such love that she hadn't realised it could come crashing down so brutally.

Later that same night Lewis had played the song again, only this time with his acoustic guitar not his base, and he'd sang the words to her himself, as she lay on a blanket hidden in the park. The stars had been a sheet of light above them and the noiseless air had made her feel they were the only people left on the planet. Lewis was no lead singer but when he sung those words it was as if he used the full capacity of his heart, encapsulating all he was feeling.

"I will follow you for as a long as I draw breath.

For you, Pied Piper, are my life, my love, my death."

The dark tones threading through the words brought power and mystery to the song. That was the night Holly thought she might be falling in love with Lewis. It should have been something she feared, especially with what was to come between them, but that was a gift only hindsight could bless her with. Every moment with him had been unpredictable, like small birthday presents left to be found and enjoyed. When she was with him she experienced a cocooning safety that was accompanied by a warmth that never left.

They'd made love in the park that night. The blanket of stars above them made it sound like a cliché but it hadn't been to her.

"Please play me a song," she'd requested. The skill of his fingers strumming acoustically against his precious battered guitar made her want to dance. So she did. Moving like someone who had no past or future, she got caught up in the melodies lifting into the atmosphere around them.

The dancing hadn't been sexual at first, instead an expression of her joy in his presence. But his eyes were on her, soaking up her beauty. The more he played with an awe-filled expression the more she wanted to please him. Sensuality dripped from her limbs and her movements easily drew his attention.

Laughter quickly faded and was replaced by hard notes and dark suggestion. Twirling around, stripping unnecessary clothing from her body, she'd felt like a liquid of pure sexuality. Lewis had helped her feel that but instead of expecting her to be grateful for what he'd done, he basked in her beauty and worshipped her with his voice.

The breeze had flipped her soft dark hair, adding to her allure. He sang the words of Kings of Leon. "Revelry" was a song she would only ever associate with that moment. Goose pimples had covered her tingling skin as the haunting words echoed around them. Each note beckoned her closer to the man who had taught her what longing felt like; she was immersed in it, for him. It was a role reversal; he was her Siren now. Lewis' voice beckoned her until she joined him on the blanket and lay in wait for him.

Slowly, he'd put the guitar to the ground and kissed her now near naked form. Holly was his instrument, her body had replaced the strings he stroked and the tune that she responded with was one of pleasure. The tongue that had versed melody now lapped her clit with abandonment, coaxing forth her own song.

Lewis traced every inch of bare skin with his mouth that switched between licks and soft bites. He nipped at her inner thighs making her writhe beneath him. The devilish smile was proudly displayed when she cried out.

"Tell me how much you want me, sing my name like I sing yours." The luscious mouth she could spend hours kissing had hovered above her clit, sharing its wet heat, reserved for her alone.

"I could bury my face here for all eternity." Sensual moments seemed to bring out his poetic side.

My loveable geek has the skills of a wordsmith.She'd sighed with contentment until his lips latched on to her sex. Lewis' delectable mouth sucked with the fervour of a starved man, until she came hard against his face.

"That's just for starters," he teased, grinning hungrily at her while his chin glistened in the moonlight from her juices.

Beckoning him higher with a tilt of her head, he'd climbed up her body like a man rushing the last metres to the peak of a mountain that had been his only goal for a lifetime. The need for glory shined from his eyes.

The speed with which he stripped and wrapped his erection in a condom only sought to heighten her arousal. Every movement laden with intent.

"I adore you, Holly, and you made me hard as hell," he'd whispered gruffly in her ear. The time for poetry was gone, blood no longer rested in his mind to create masterpieces, it was rushing downwards at breakneck speed.

Fascinated by the way his hard member shuddered and throbbed, she wrapped her hand around it.

"Always hard for you," he grunted against her neck, an expression of the need that had formed deep inside him. Her belly flipped and danced in time with his shudders.

It was like he knew what she needed to hear before she did. Any insecurities were washed away by his words.

"Always for you."

Slowly, she lined his cock up with her entrance. Lewis was on the edge of control, shaking perceptibly, as he waited for her to guide him inside her.

"Show me how much you adore me, make me come," she'd whispered against his burning skin. Sinking into her wetness, her muscles had allowed him access before contracting around him, pulling him deeper and joining them as one.

The strokes of his erection against her inner walls had been slow at first, drawing them to revel in the pleasure neither had experienced with other partners.

Each push was deeper than the last until he filled her completely.

In that moment, ecstasy heightened and focused her senses. Holly was more aware of the flutter of his kisses against her neck, the musky scent of his body joined with hers had her salivating and the stars shining through the blackness above them seemed brighter than before. The night was imprinted on her soul.

In her impatience, she'd pushed her crotch against him, forcing him to thrust quicker. Release would be hers and she couldn't wait. The soft strokes soon became the hard pounding of a man bested by his own lust and the need to satisfy. Holly opened herself up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and willing him on with her pelvis rocking in quick rhythm with his.

With the last gasps of air, he slammed inside her, bringing a wail of joy that must have mirrored the desires of the celestial beings above them. The stars sparkled as she hit her orgasm, every fear and uncertainty was eclipsed by the ecstasy that filled her veins and brought a rush of pressure to her brain, exploding in light and sound. No man had made her come as hard as he did, it was like her heart might break and her body fall apart and yet he held her together.

That night wasn't the exception with Lewis, it was the rule, and when he came inside her with a roar of a man reaching paradise their bond fused them.

 

"You're stupid," she whispered to herself, trying to rid herself of the memory that was like a gremlin on her shoulder. "He's gone and he's probably happy with some other woman. A woman that isn't you."

The past had drawn her back to the park like it was the genuine Pied Piper. Glancing down at her phone, she saw a lure here too.

"Just a coincidence," she murmured, but it was getting harder to believe.

On the grass, right where Lewis and she had made love, was a blanket. Sitting on it without thought of who it belonged to and why it was there without its owner, she wondered again what had gone wrong between them.

Cracks had begun to show when they'd discussed going on holiday. It had seemed fine initially but then the four day bank holiday weekend they'd planned had turned into three long days. At first she'd wondered if the thought of spending many days alone with her had been abhorrent to him but she'd dismissed it quickly.

"You're just being silly," she'd told her worried image in the mirror. But the thought continued to nibble away at her. He said he loved me, why wouldn't he want to spend three days with me? To top it off the weekend was also supposed to be the opportunity to celebrate her birthday.

I tried not to let my plans get crazy,she considered, as a lone tear slipped down her cheek, but things between them had continued to get worse. Each day had made him edgier, each conversation threatened an argument.

Days before they were due to go on their weekend away, he'd told her he might be able to get tickets with his uncle to the football. It meant their holiday would only be two days.

"But why can't you tell him no? Why can't you say that you already have plans?"

"It's complicated. Don't worry, Holly, I might not even get the tickets. I just wanted to warn you in case we have to change our plans. That's all."

The possible reduction of their holiday to two days without a satisfying explanation created a chasm in her understanding of him. It was a chasm too large to ignore and the end of their relationship ensued. Instead of heading to a secret cove for happy hours spent with the only guy she could testify she loved, she spent her birthday sobbing on Meera's shoulder.

They hadn't been in contact since the day before they were due to travel. Although, a present that could have only been from him, had arrived on her birthday. It was a two foot version of the BB-8 droid that she'd managed to win from Lewis the night they'd met. This one had Holly Piper engraved on it. The card, attached to a string around its neck, said "This one has to be yours, it has your name on it. Love you always."

It had sat in the shed at the bottom of the garden, untouched and ignored since. A painful reminder of the man she loved and had thought reciprocated her feelings. Not that she had a clue what to do with the thing anyway. Bin it or leave it there? Indecision and pain had collectively broken her decisiveness and so the keepsake remained in the shed.

Holly's energy was sapped from an evening spent trawling around town and poking through her emotional baggage. Lying down on the mysterious blanket she felt something hard jabbing her in the back. Scrabbling underneath the blanket, the strands of grass thwarting her hunt, she expected to come across a hard stone that had sneaked onto the green. A squeak flew from her mouth when she felt the pitted texture of a golf ball.

Cradling the luminous pink object in her hand she spied some familiar markings.

"Weedle's Mini Golf" was imprinted on the surface of the ball.

"That was where we had our date," she said. "This night officially just got fucking weird."

Should I call Meera?That would be a major cock block. She'd probably be rocking the world of the guy from the pub right now. Instead, Holly did the only thing that made sense to her exhausted and curious brain. In reality, she knew it was ridiculous but reality wasn't figuring much at this point. Without second thought she headed to Weedle's Mini Golf, just as her phone registered the hour of midnight.

 

I shouldn't be able to get in here at this time.But the wrought iron gate had swung wide open. The sign that shook in the breeze coaxed her closer. I don't even need to check if there's a lure here. But she did anyway. She was an addict to the app and to the game this night had become.

Pink petals fell from the Poke Stop on her screen. Someone had been luring her to different locations all night, knowing what would draw her closer and choosing the significant times of her life with Lewis. But is it him luring me or someone else? The question brought out a tremble. Is this a trap I've been walking into willingly? she wondered, scanning the different holes and obstacles in the mini golf course.

Hole number one was set up for play. A ball had been positioned at the tee, a club resting on the ground next to it. Holly warily looked around her, expecting to see eyes watching her every move but there was no one. I swear I can smell Lewis again. The heady, intoxicating scent seemed to follow her around like incense, penetrating her mind and body. It made her long for sweaty nights and positions that tested the power of her muscles.

Picking up the club, she remembered the way Lewis' hands had covered hers on their date. The combination of the cold steel and the smells around her caused her imagination to come alive but was it just her imagination? I swear he's here with me.

Something bright and yellow caught her eye. A giant cuddly Pikachu waited for her at the end of the short patch of green. It was like the Justin Bieber of Pokémon, the one people coveted and the one he'd failed to win for her at the fair on their date. But this Pikachu was four foot tall and staring back at her, daring her to accept it. Red circles on the cheeks of its yellow fur were meant to be like pouches that could spark with electricity when fighting. The big smile it was proudly displaying was pissing her off, although really she was more pissed off at Lewis, if that's who had put it there.

"You're messed up," she whispered to herself before hollering, "What the fuck do you want now?"

Her question echoed around the semi darkness.

Turning in full circle, Holly took in her surroundings. The brightly coloured clown acting as an obstacle at one hole and giant windmill at another took on a macabre appearance in the darkness. The place didn't have a theme, just a jumble of items obtained from other businesses. Lights had been added temporarily around the course, presumably for that night's activities, seeing as the attraction wasn't usually open after dark. Strange shadows bounced out across the course.

Her question was ignored or not heard. Waiting alone, a night chill creeping between her legs and through the thin material of her summer dress, Holly began to fear her surroundings. Why did I come here? I could have been lured by the tricks of a psychopath.

In the past she would have called Lewis to come and rescue her. When she was down or scared he would be there for her immediately, by phone or text, depending on what was needed. But that was before our fight and before he moved on. This has to be his doing? But the certainty was no longer there.

A new shadow started moving closer from behind a tree, except this wasn't another obstacle attracting the lights. It was a person, a guy, but was it Lewis?

"Pikachu can be difficult to find in Pokémon Go. I thought you might need it," he called out. The familiar tones made her quiver. The muscle memory at hearing his voice brought forth a yearning more powerful than she'd expected but she hadn't forgotten how much he'd hurt her. I'm damaged goods because of him.

"I've already got it. There's a trick on the game, a secret way to get it when you first start."

"I never was very good at tricks."

I still can't see him but his voice is as clear as when he used to growl in my ear, indulging me with words of seduction, pulling me to climax.

"No, you were too busy fucking with my head."

Bitterness that had seeped from her pain was flung at him. It had been building, squashed down and unshared for too long. Like gas leaking from a stove, building slowly until one small spark ignited it and killed all in its wake.

"I'm sorry."

"I don't care. You don't get to say you're sorry, give me a toy and think that could possibly make everything okay. You hurt me, Lewis. You made me feel accepted, safe and loved. I thought it was okay to be me because you loved, even adored, the real me. And then you rejected me with all the cruelty you could muster. You were callous and if I'd seen you in the street over the last month I would have ignored you because I wish you'd never existed in my life."

The gas was leaking now and she couldn't hold on to her vehemence any longer.

"I know." Lewis' face was being touched by some of the light now. It blessed his gorgeous features and internally she smiled, against her will. I've missed that face. But I must stay strong. I have to remember the endless tears and the pain that made hairline cracks in my heart.

"How was the football with your uncle?" It was a dig and she hoped he knew it. "I trust you had lots of fun on that weekend."

"We didn't go, he didn't get the tickets."

Holly huffed loudly. "What a waste of time."

"Us or the argument?" He stepped closer, even at his metre distance she felt crowded. How can I still love this bastard?

"All of it; the break up, the way you treated me, it all seems like such a waste of effort and sadness." But she didn't know. Now faced with him, her heart thudding in her chest, she couldn't deny how much she'd missed him. "Not that it matters. You made it obvious that I didn't matter to you, it was all one sided."

"I adored you. I still do." His reply was soft and he was now standing directly in front of her. Heat crept up her skin. I could reach my hand up and touch his fluffy hair but I must resist. He may have brought a lot of joy when we were together but he nearly broke me too.

"Then how could you do what you did? You treated me like I meant nothing to you."

"Because I was a dickhead." Lewis' body seemed to collapse on itself, limbs being dragged into invisible oblivion.

"Explain what you mean." She wanted to rush to him and offer him comfort but he didn't deserve it. "It's not enough to just call yourself a dickhead."

"I was scared, stupid, inexperienced and immature."

"Tell me something I don't know," she replied flippantly. Curiosity ate at her, though.

"I thought a holiday together meant something significant."

"It did. It meant that we liked each other and wanted to spend time together."

She could smell him stronger now. Memories of their times together flashed back. Nights he was deep inside her drawing a climax from her shaking body, the smile he gave her across a busy train station that made her think there was no one else but them, and the nights he danced drunk around the bedroom to make her laugh. You can't keep thinking about this. But the memories continued. The way his chin rested on the top of her head when they stood listening to bands, the kisses he tenderly dropped on her lips in public, the ease with which her hand fit into his, the times he'd whispered he loved her and the silly photos he texted to her on crap days at work.