(Pokemon) Go For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lewis still held her heart tightly in his hand and as much as he'd hurt her she didn't want him to return it. "What did you think it meant?"

"That we were on the road to marriage. I'm not ready for marriage, not yet."

The lights around them that swayed in the breeze shone on his hair, highlighting the strands of gold beneath the sandy colours. I want to run my hands through it. I always want to touch him when he's near.

"It was just a weekend away."

"I know. I've had chance to think about it. I even told my parents about you. They thought I was an idiot for agreeing to go to football with my uncle when I was meant to be going away with you."

"You were an idiot."

Lewis laughed, but there was more strain to it than merriment.

"I got scared. I've never been in a relationship before. I've never felt for anyone like I do for you. The unrequited love of my past never involved having to think of the future with someone that loved me. I didn't know what I was doing. I presumed that soon we'd have to get engaged, then a wedding, babies and everything else. It was like my life was being mapped out and I wasn't ready. The responsibility of it all terrified me."

Holly softened while he continued to plead with her, begging her for forgiveness. What do I do, should I forgive him? Making him beg further wouldn't rid her of the hurt but it would take time for her to forget the tears shed over his actions. Was there a chance they could begin again?

Lewis' arms opened tentatively while he looked at her mystified, unsure what her decision would be. Holly made him wait a little longer, watching him suffer, agony still etched across his face before making her decision. In one step she was against him and slipping between his open arms. Lewis set his chin on the top of her head.

"You're an idiot," she said in exasperation. "You should have told me this. You don't need to overthink everything about us."

Pot calling the kettle black, maybe. She thought she'd done something wrong, she'd questioned her actions endlessly. I forgot to think about him and how new it all was for him.

"And now?"

"Now I realise how foolish I was. I need you. My days aren't right unless you're in them. Can we give you and me a second try?" She recognised the fear behind his eagerness.

Standing back she studied her loveable geek. Maybe one day they'd be married with babies or maybe their relationship would come to a natural end but right now there was no denying it, being with him was what she wanted.

Nodding, she eased her lips to his. There would be time to talk more later, discuss the hurt and thrash out how to stop a struggle like this happening again but, for now, being so close to him and feeling his warmth against her form was sending her heart into overdrive.

Fingers that could deftly manoeuvre a team of FIFA football players via a games console threaded through her hair, causing sparks of desire in her nerve endings.

"Yes," she exhaled into his mouth. There were questions she attempted to form in her mind; how had he got the mini golf to open, was there anyone around? But none of it mattered when arousal filled every vein and her body quivered against him.

Edging him backwards, she lightly pushed him to the ground, making her intentions clear.

"You want to do it here?"

Holly nodded slowly, aware that her teeth were showing beneath the edges of her smile. Every part of him brought her joy but she'd never been as hungry for him as she was in that moment. The days without him made her want to consume him in a frenzy. She forced herself to relish every touch of his skin, each tickle of her senses. It was foolish to hope the intimacy would heal the last month of suffering but she had faith anyway.

The look of awe was on Lewis' face again as his eyes swept up her form. Her feet were either side of him, her body poised and ready.

"What do you want?" I'm offering him the world, will he take it?

"I want you to scream my name until you're hoarse. I want the wind to pick up the sounds of our love making. I want it to carry to those who will have blessing in their lives because they'll learn what pleasure is just by hearing us."

"How poetic," she teased, her belief in their immediate future aiding her in relinquishing her fears, helping her to be whole again.

"And I want to be inside you." His longing touched her more intimately than any of the recent touches she'd tried to give herself.

"You'd best take my knickers off me then."

Leaning forward his lips brushed against her skin, worshipping the only part of her he could reach with his mouth. Lewis' hands reached round and slowly slid up her calves, resting temporarily on the backs of her knees where he drew soft circles with the tips of his fingers.

It was as if everywhere he touched became an erogenous zone but only because of her lust for him. The hands slid higher, reaching under the hem of her flimsy dress before slowly caressing her bum cheeks.

A finger leisurely stroked across her lace covered entrance. Holly hissed in surprise.

"You're meant to be removing them, not enjoying how they feel," she said between gritted teeth.

The only response was another lazy stroke before he grabbed the waistband and dragged the lace down.

Lewis allowed her to step out of them before returning his hands to her arse. With great control he squeezed each cheek, as if discovering each fleshy handful for the first time.

"So soft," he whispered. "Like two sexy peaches."

Holly giggled until he eased his head under her dress and gave her clit a quick lick.

"Hmmm, very wet and juicy," he murmured, before suckling gently, causing her to buckle against his mouth.

"Lewis," she pleaded.

"I've missed this. I know not having it was my fault but I need this." Pressing her bum firmly he pushed her hard against his mouth.

Holding and caressing his head between her hands didn't stop the earthquake like shakes of her body as he lapped at her. Lewis was like a man kept prisoner for decades finally facing a pure stream of refreshing cold water that dripped down his throat with ease.

Each gentle touch of the tip of his tongue caused her body to hum with need. Anticipation held her tightly as he darted his thick muscle inside her. Holly tried to hold the orgasm and just enjoy the moment but his tongue snaked inside, massaging her like it was created for that purpose alone.

Easing his head away he made one request. "I want to be inside you when you come. I want to see your face when you scream my name."

I can't deny him anything.Kneeling down she straddled him, his hands continued to roam, massaging her bum while she ground against his hardness beneath his jeans.

His reaction was ecstasy laced with a desire deeper than she'd seen before. "I come alive with you, Holly. I don't just mean during sex. My life is empty without you. I need you to be whole, both of us to be whole. I'm sorry for what happened, I really am."

Putting a finger to his lips to quieten him had a different effect to the one she was expecting. Lewis captured her hand and brought his lips to the pulse point on the inside of her wrist. "I will be yours for as long as you want me. You're my Pied Piper," he said between kisses.

Smiling brighter than a blinding sun, she used her spare hand to unfasten his jeans before sliding her hand inside and wrapping her hand around his swollen member.

"No boxers today?"

"I tried to be more adventurous for you."

"I don't need adventure, I just need you," she smiled serenely. "Although it does make for much easier access."

Lewis released her long enough to grab a condom from his wallet and help her push his jeans down to his ankles.

"Would you put it on? I love watching you do it." Ripping the foil with her teeth, she delighted at the way his erection pushed at her lips.

"Impatient little fucker, isn't he?" she joked. Grabbing him roughly, she felt his whole body flinch and squirm as she pushed the rubber the whole way down his length, giving his balls a cheeky stroke. It was his turn to hiss.

Grinding against him brought him deliciously hard against her sensitive clit. The excruciating need emblazoned across his face gave her power, replacing the fear and sadness that had been buried deep for the last month. His eyes squinted against her glow.

Reaching for him, knowing he was already close, she lined him up between her lips.

"Now," she requested.

The furrow of confusion didn't last, need overtaking any other thought.

Quickly he thrust his pelvis up, penetrating her in one movement. The feeling of being suddenly full nearly triggered her orgasm but she held it at bay, temporarily.

Not yet,she thought, basking in the pleasure of his erection that pushed into her at increasing speed. Holly rocked against him, her legs acting as leverage. Lifting slightly before slamming down, she felt the fraught pace of his surging body. Lewis' cries of ecstasy filled her heart, yanking her orgasm closer once more.

Nature was joining them like an orchestra preparing for the grand finale of a concerto. Wind rushed around them while birds rustled the leaves in the trees. The beauty was lost on her, it was him that held her raptured.

"Come for me, Holly. Throw your head back and come with me inside you. I want nothing more," he demanded. Slow, gentle lovemaking would keep them enthralled later in his bed, where his strong arms would cocoon her while their mouths indulged on each other's bodies. But for now they were two people who needed to revel in each other's climax.

Once more she lifted herself and dropped back down as Lewis drove hard, like a beast, inside her. The savage thrust of his body brought an explosion of electricity to her nerve endings. In surrender, she arched her back and rode the swell of desire with vigour. The blinding lights were now within her head and, as she came, she screamed his name.

Lewis' loud grunts matched her screams in fervour and he shook, bucking against her, his orgasm turning him into a creature that breathed a fire of passion as he clung to her body. Maybe drawn by a need for refuge, he sat up and held her tightly, their convulsing form turning them into one, wrecking their bodies yet provoking a deeper hunger for more.

The climax left them out of breath and temporarily in shock, flowing from their bodies and taking the rush of ecstasy that had saturated them with it.

"I'll never let you go again," he whispered, before kissing her with a sensuality that had not been fully formed when they were together previously.

They held each other a little longer, shocked by the passion that had united them, scared about what being separate entities might do to them, until lights began to flash from the car park of the mini golf course.

"I don't want to spoil the moment but I think we should get out of here soon. I think the lure I set for you has attracted others. I don't want anyone else to get a Slowpoke when you're around." It was a lame Pokémon pun but it still made her laugh, while she rolled her eyes.

Holly swiped her knickers and cuddly Pikachu while Lewis quickly redressed. They headed out the gate, hand in hand, ready to try a bit of a future, two loveable geeks together.