Poker Night at the Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I look forward to it." I said. "What if Christina wants me to fool around with her?"

She paused briefly. "I'm not sure. We'll deal with that if we have to. I'm not saying no, but I'm also not saying yes."

"I promise that whatever happens, I will still admire you just as much as I do now, and won't exchange you for anyone else."

Natalie gave me a look that made me feel amazing inside. And we walked back into the room holding hands.

As we entered, we saw Christina and Hong sitting on a thick rug that they laid down on the floor in the back of the room. Natalie whispered in my ear, "We usually use that when we pull all-nighters. It gives us somewhere to sleep for a few hours." I nodded my understanding.

"Well?" Hong asked as we approached.

"We decided that we are willing to play," I said. Natalie nodded a bit shyly next to me.

"Well, don't just stand there!" Christina exclaimed. "Sit down!"

I sat down across from Hong, with Natalie to my left and Christina to my right. Christina started to deal the cards, but Hong spoke up. "Shouldn't we go over the rules first?"

Natalie asked, "What kind of poker are we playing?"

I suggested 5-card draw, because seemed to be the simplest. The others quickly agreed, but made me write down the order of the hands on slips of paper for each person so that there wouldn't be any disputes.

Natalie then said, "Should we have everyone have the same number of articles of clothing?"

Christina counted her articles, "Bra, shirt, skirt, underwear, sandals. I have five, six if you count each sandal separately. How about you guys?"

Natalie said, "We should count each shoe separately, I agree. But, I have socks on, do I count those?"

"No, because I have flip-flops and Christina only has sandals. You two with sneakers should start in socks," Hong said to the two of us.

Christina smiled at me. "I am pretty sure you're not wearing a bra..."

All three girls giggled, which I ignored.

"...so do you want to wear your jacket?" she continued.

I got up and grabbed my jacket and returned to the mat, where Natalie had already taken off her shoes. I slipped out of my sneakers and sat down.

"So how are we playing this?" Natalie asked. "Player with the worst hand loses an article of clothing?"

"No, then the game will take forever." Hong complained. "Bottom two people have to take something off."

I suddenly had a thought. "Are we stopping when one person gets naked? Or do we keep going until everyone is nude?"

Natalie suddenly froze. I was under the impression that she was hoping that we would stop when one person was naked.

"No, everyone has to be naked," Hong said. "Otherwise it's not very fair. I'm not very good at poker, and I don't want to be stuck naked while none of you all have taken off your underwear."

Christina nodded. "Fair enough."

Natalie and I reluctantly agreed, but then Natalie asked, "What happens when someone is naked, but others still have clothing? Do they stop playing?"

Christina smiled mischievously. "No, they still play. I think they should have to do some...punishments."

I knew it, I thought. She's going to humiliate us.

"What kind of stuff?" Hong inquired.

"Oh, nothing hardcore," Christina assured us. "Maybe a little showing off, a little fondling, but nothing too hardcore. The winner of the hand gets to choose the punishment, and the others have to agree to it."

I looked over at my girlfriend. She was nervous, but she gave me a reassuring smile. "I can do it. Don't worry."

"So let me see if I understand this. Five-card draw, with only one draw, and the bottom two have to lose an article of clothing of their choice. Once you are naked, you keep playing, except you have to do punishments decided by the winner of the hand." I recalled the rules as best I could.

Everyone nodded, and Christina started to shuffle and dealt us each five cards.

I looked at mine. An Ace, a queen, and a five of clubs, and a pair of red twos. Not good. I could try for a flush, but if I lost, I would definitely lose. If I kept my pair, I might not be in the bottom two. I threw away my clubs. Natalie and Hong took three, and Christina took two.

Great. I got a five, a seven, and a jack. Just my luck. We laid our cards down, and Christina won with a pair of aces, and Natalie had a pair of tens. Hong had nothing, and I had my pair. She removed one of her flip-flops, and I removed my jacket.

I shuffled and dealt. This time Christina and Hong lost, so Christina removed a sandal and Natalie lost a sock. As Hong removed her other shoe, the tension in the room increased, because if she lost again, she had to remove her shirt or her jeans.

Natalie dealt, and she and I both had to lose a sock. Hong smiled as we did so, knowing she had temporarily dodged a bullet. However, it was her turn to deal, and her face fell as she looked at her cards. She took four, whereas the rest of us took three each.

I proudly laid down my three fours, and Christina laid down her pair of kings. Natalie had a pair of sevens, and Hong had nothing. Natalie removed her other sock, and we all looked at Hong.

She smiled and slowly took off her tight black shirt, revealing a lacy light blue bra. It covered most of her large breasts, but the deep valley of her cleavage was very visible. The light blue of the bra contrasted nicely with the dark brown of her skin. I was sitting directly across from her, so it was extremely difficult not to stare, and my cock (which had settled down a little) grew stiff again. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Natalie start to flush with jealousy, but Christina gave her a warning look and she settled down. She did grab my left hand and held it through the next hand.

Hong won that one, and I removed my other sock and Christina removed her last shoe. Both she and Natalie were out of footwear, so if either of them lost, they would be showing some lingerie. Of course, Hong would be showing us her panties if she lost; these thoughts caused my cock to strain angrily against my pants.

Hong noticed this and gave me a surreptitious wink as I dealt. She won with a flush, and I was safe with three threes. Christina smiled at Natalie, then took her low-cut black shirt off, revealing a skimpy pink bra. It barely covered the lower half of her small breasts, and it was rather tight on her. You could see the faint outline of her nipples just below the top of the bra. As she took the shirt all the way off, her wavy dirty-blonde hair fell over her breasts, obscuring most of the view.

Christina turned towards me, brushing her hair off of her chest. "Like what you see?" She asked seductively.

I nodded. Natalie grabbed my hand, saying, "Watch me."

At that she slowly, sensually took off her tie-dyed shirt. She wore a plain purple bra that cupped her medium tits nicely. I couldn't look away, because it was then that I realized just how sexy she really was.

Hong giggled. "I think someone is going to burst out of his pants pretty soon."

It was true. My dick was harder than it had ever been, and it was pushing against the material of my jeans painfully. I didn't mind the pain, though. It was a small price to pay for the view I was getting.

Natalie looked at me with an odd combination of embarrassment and lust. "What do you think?"

I found my voice. "If I died now, I would be happier than any man." Inwardly, I cringed as Hong laughed openly. That was beyond corny. In my defense, my brain was busy processing other things, leaving almost none left for speaking. "You are more than beautiful." That was better.

Natalie leaned towards me and I took the invitation for a kiss, pressing my lips against hers furiously. Christina leaned forward and grabbed our shoulders, forcing us apart. "Not yet, lovers. We still have cards to play and people to get naked!"

At that, we separated, both blushing. I mentally forced myself to focus. Or, focus as much was humanly possible considering the circumstances. I couldn't help myself from checking out Natalie's boobs as she dealt the next hand. She noticed my gaze and gave me a shy smile.

I was majorly distracted and didn't notice the flush I had been dealt until after I requested three cards. Needless to say, I lost that hand. I removed my shirt, and the three girls gazed interestedly at my chest. I'm not muscled or anything, since running has been my main exercise these days, but I don't have any fat either, so I guess it balances out.

Of course, Christina and Hong quickly directed their gazes downwards, to where the line of hair going down from my navel met the top of my jeans. I glanced at Natalie, and she smiled appreciatively at me, which gave my ego a boost.

I managed to distract the others by pointing out that Hong was the other loser. She looked nervous, which surprised me because she hadn't shown any hint of any anxiety so far in the game, even when she took off her shirt. I quickly found out why: her light blue lacy panties were slightly see-through! Natalie gasped, and Christina started to giggle furiously.

I could see the neatly trimmed patch of dark brown hair that mostly obscured her slit as she slid her jeans down her legs and took them off. It was a very erotic sight and I watched closely as she sat down, tucking her legs underneath her, hiding much of her panties.

She picked up the cards to deal the next hand, and I tore my gaze away from her and guiltily glanced at Natalie. To my surprise, Natalie seemed to have accepted the inevitable and she didn't look annoyed. I had a feeling that her mounting desire was starting to win over her jealousy.

Natalie won the next hand, and I managed to squeak in second just ahead of Christina, and Hong lost. All three of us noticed what that meant simultaneously: Hong had to take off something else! I was going to see my first bare breasts in real life!

To prolong the tension, Christina got up and let her skirt fall down without a hint of reluctance, revealing a pink thong. The material barely covered her intimate area, and I noticed a wet spot on the front. Christina further surprised us by sitting down cross-legged, making the wet spot even more noticeable as her legs spread. The thong was so tiny that I could tell that she was either completely shaven, or had just a tuft under that skimpy piece of cloth. I resolved to find out for sure as soon as possible.

"Not that I mind the attention, but someone else needs to strip too..." Christina smiled.

We all looked at Hong in anticipation. Smiling cheekily, she got up and astonished us all by pulling down her panties. I got to see my first pussy, and noticed that without the panties, her inner lips tended to stick out slightly. It was very erotic, framed as it was by the neatly trimmed hair. She sat down, tucking her legs underneath her once again, so that all we saw was the top bit of her hair.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Natalie and Christina were looking at her with almost as much interest as me. Christina being interested in girls didn't surprise me unduly; she was definitely wild enough! But my girlfriend's interest shocked me. I figured that much of her interest stemmed from the circumstances, but I was still surprised.

Hong grinned at Christina. "Looks tasty, doesn't it?" She then winked at Natalie. As Natalie blushed, I was beginning to suspect that Hong was bisexual.

Christina gathered up the cards, and as she dealt, I looked down at the top of Natalie's jeans. I could see a hint of purple beneath them, but they were pulled up enough that I would have to wait in order to see anything else. As I moved to pick up my cards, I glanced at Natalie's bra-clad breasts. I could not wait to see the treasures underneath them!

Though I was distracted, it seemed that Christina and Natalie were even more distracted, because they lost. Knowing that Christina was going to have to reveal something intimate, Natalie kindly got up and took off her jeans, revealing a pair of sopping wet purple panties. I couldn't tell if she had any hair underneath the damp cloth, but I could see that her pussy was swollen. Fortunately for her modesty, but unfortunately for me, her purple panties completely covered her intimate region. However, her covered pussy was even more erotic than Hong's bare pussy, because I knew that it took a lot to make Natalie horny. From our make-out sessions, I knew that her hormones took a while to get going, but once you got them going, they were hard to stop!

She surprisingly wasn't blushing as she sat down, stretching her left leg out and tucking her right ankle under her left leg. This gave me a good view of her panties, and I could not look away. Natalie gave me a seductive smile, and I knew that we had to be careful, or we might be going much farther than planned.

Christina cleared her throat, and I finally remembered she existed. She didn't even stand up; she just reached back and brought her hair directly in front of her bra-clad breasts. Grinning with mischief, she then reached behind and undid her bra and carefully let her bra fall without disturbing the long, wavy, dirty-blonde hair obscuring her breasts.

Hong cried out, "No fair!"

Christina laughed and moved the hair away from her left breast, revealing a small light pink nipple. The areola was almost nonexistent, but her nipple protruded nicely from her breast. It was extremely erotic, with one breast covered by her hair, and the other one revealed.

I managed to tear my eyes away from her chest to look in her eyes, and was surprised to see that Christina wasn't even looking at me. She was looking with one eyebrow raised at Hong, who was staring at Christina's tits with obvious lust. I realized that Hong was definitely a lesbian, and possibly bisexual. Christina looked down at her boob and grabbed the exposed one, flicking the nipple a few times. "I like my tits, but I wish they were a bit bigger. What do you think?" She asked me.

"Uh, guh..." I stumbled for a second. "They are beautiful just the size they are."

Christina beamed at me. "Thank you. What does your girlfriend think?"

I looked over slightly apprehensively at my girlfriend, and she gave me a smoldering look that told me that she was almost as turned on by them as Hong and I were. I internally wondered where the modest, nice, innocent girl I knew went. I decided not to complain, because I was going to be able to see more than I had ever before, and maybe do some things with her that I had been wanting to do since I started dating her!

Christina released her breast and waved at us. "It's your turn to deal, you know."

I picked up the cards and shuffled them. Thanks to my talent at shuffling cards without needing to look at them, I was able to stare at Christina's exposed breast the whole time. I knew that skill would come in handy some day when I learned it years ago!

As I dealt and everyone picked up their cards, a few hairs fell away from Christina's other breast, exposing a little bit of her other nipple. I couldn't pay attention to my cards at all, which quickly lost me the hand. Christina tried for an inside straight, but just didn't make it. This meant that she was going to be naked!

I tried not to look too excited, and decided that the gentleman thing to do would be to remove my shorts to give her a few seconds more in her thong. I turned very red in anticipation, but stood up and undid my belt, letting my jean shorts fall to the ground. My cock was pressed tightly against the inside of my green-and-white checkered boxers. Natalie involuntarily brought her hands to her mouth, while the other two girls eyed it closely.

Hong giggled. "I am sure someone is enjoying this game, what do you think?"

Christina hit her on the arm. "Be nice. If I were sitting with one girl bottomless, another topless, and my girlfriend in her underwear, I would be excited too!"

"You are excited," Hong pointed out. "If he hadn't been so nice and went first, you would be sitting here naked, and you know when you get naked, naughty things happen!"

Christina shot her a warning look that neither I nor Natalie missed. Obviously my earlier suspicions about Christina's sexual history were not off target. I took the opportunity to sit down.

"Time to see your pussy!" Hong would not be deterred. "Don't be shy, I know he's not the first guy to see it. And I know that we aren't the first girls either!"

Christina's stare was withering, but she got up (her hair falling away from her other breast) and slid down her thong, revealing a completely hairless pussy! The only thing poking out from between her outer lips was a hint of her swollen hood. Interestingly enough, she wasn't sopping wet, though we could all tell how aroused she was.

Being Christina, she sat down cross-legged again, opening up her slit to reveal a bit of her light pink inner lips. I gazed, mouth slightly open, at her womanhood. She gave me a look telling me that if we were alone, I would be inspecting her much more closely!

Natalie gathered the cards and as she dealt my cards to me, she silently told me with her eyes that I had better act with the same amount of enthusiasm when she got naked. I tried to convey the depths of my desire for her in one glance, and she flushed again.

Hong easily won the next hand with four threes, and I managed to get a pair of aces, narrowly beating Natalie's pair of queens. I tried not to get too excited - I was going to see my girlfriend's breasts!

She looked extremely nervous, but determined to go through with it. I grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze, trying to give her some more courage, and was rewarded with a grateful look. She closed her eyes and reached behind her to unclasp her purple bra. As her breasts were slowly revealed, I felt like my cock was going to burst.

Natalie's medium-sized breasts were exquisitely round. I loved how her areolas, not too big, encircled her slightly dark pink nipples. They contrasted beautifully with her pale skin. It was easily the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

I tried to relieve her embarrassment. "You have the most beautiful breasts in the world. Thank you for showing them to me."

Hong and Christina both said "Awwwwww" slightly mockingly, but we ignored them. I looked into Natalie's eyes, and saw tears in them.

"Thank you," she whispered and I mentally gave myself a slap on the back.

Hong waited a few seconds for the moment to pass, then cleared her throat. We both looked at her. Well, Natalie looked at her, I looked at what I could see of her pussy. "Time for me, as winner of the hand, to decide what you," she pointed to Christina, "have to do. Now, let's see.... I think that you have given us a good look at your pussy, but not quite good enough. I want you to sit back, leaning on your hands, and spread your legs as wide as you can to let us see just how much you are enjoying our little game."

Christina looked like she was going to argue, but evidently decided that it was an exercise in futility, and asked instead, "How long?"

I spoke up. "I have a timer on my watch. How about 30 seconds?"

Hong and Natalie agreed, so while I set my watch, Christina leaned back and spread her legs wide. "Start," she said, and I started the time.

Her inner lips were completely exposed, and her vagina was gaping slightly open because of how wide her legs were spread. There was no hint of hair anywhere, and I could see a little bit of liquid leaking out of her vagina. Her light pink folds seemed to be waving slightly as she breathed rather hard. I could tell the cool air on her pussy was doing wonders for her arousal, and we could faintly smell a sweet odor coming from her pussy.

My timer went off, and Christina closed her legs and resumed her cross-legged position. I noticed that Hong was also breathing hard and had a finger touching her pussy. Natalie looked aroused by the blatant sexuality of the act as well, but she had managed to retain control of herself.