Poker Night at the Lab

Story Info
Instead of studying, some friends play strip poker.
12k words
4.68
68.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*********************************************

Author's Note: All characters in this story are over 18.

Author's Note #2: None of the characters in this story are directly taken from real life. My characters are compiled from dozens of people I know. I get an idea for a character in my head, and then give them personality traits or physical characteristics that I have experienced from many different people. I try to make the ensuing composition of the character believable, but most of the stuff is made up. If something about the character seems off or inconsistent, I'm sorry! Creating a character is hard!

Elaboration: No, I don't look like the guys in my stories. They aren't meant to be me, they don't have my personality, and I wouldn't act like they do in the story.

Shameless Request: Please leave comments and reviews! When you finish the story, let me know what you thought! If you couldn't finish it because it was so bad, let me know. If you have a criticism or spelling/grammar correction, let me know.

I'm done gabbing like a blubbering fool. Now read the gabbing that you wanted to read when you clicked on this story!

********************************************/

It was a dark and stormy night....

Actually, it was a rather gloomy spring afternoon, but it seemed especially gloomy because it was Friday. April in middle Tennessee tends to be the most bipolar time of the year. Any weatherman from this region who accurately predicts the weather 3 days in a row is rumored to be banned from Las Vegas because he is much too lucky.

It had stopped raining a couple hours before, but the weather was still in the upper 50s, so jackets and jeans were the attire of the day. The omnipresent wind prevented the beautiful young ladies on the college campus from wearing skirts. Shame, that, I thought as I moseyed my way to the engineering lab to meet my girlfriend, Natalie.

She had invited me to spend time with her and a few friends while they studied for some engineering test. If I could endure their gossiping/studying for an hour or so, the plan was to use the projector and screen in the classroom for a late-night movie-watching marathon. I figured it was worth hanging around a dull lab for an hour or so if it scored me a few points with Natalie, and maybe a make-out session later.

We had only started dating a couple months ago, since it took me several months to work up the courage to ask her out. I had been dating my high school sweetheart through our first two years of university, but a long-distance relationship was too much of a burden for either of us to bear, apparently. At least that's what she said. I personally thought it had more to do with the accounting major with loads of money that she had met at a party.

I wasn't broke, but I did have to work to put myself through college, and there just wasn't a ton of money left after the college fleeced my bank account. My job wasn't bad - a park ranger with flexible hours so I could attend mostly day classes. I'd always loved being outside, and my duties mainly consisted of cleaning up after tourists, moving plants from point A to point B at the whims of my supervisor, destroying any poison ivy around trails that I found, and busting high-schoolers who decided that parks were good places to do drugs.

Anyway, my previous girl broke up with me, and I didn't even consider another girl until my nerdy roommate introduced me to a girl in his engineering classes, Natalie. Now, she isn't a knockout by anyone's standards, but she has this great smile and gorgeous blue eyes. She's not thin, but nowhere near being fat. She just has this naturally thicker build and a very calming and down-to-earth personality. Long, soft brown hair frames her mostly clear complexion. Her lips are full, and she has a habit of biting her lower lip when she's thinking hard, which is often.

She's fairly fit, because she runs 3 times a week in the morning. She stands about 5'5", though around most people she seems smaller, because she has self-esteem issues due to her acne that didn't clear up until last year (and a previous boyfriend who never paid much attention to her). My roommate told me this while threatening to put me in the hospital if I ever hurt her. He's known her for years; apparently they used to go to the same high school in Ohio, where she's from. He views her as a sister, which gives weight to a threat that would otherwise seem silly coming from a scrawny, pale nerd.

Of course, it didn't take me long to notice her boobs. She tends to wear T-shirts all the time, so they hide much of the shape of her round breasts. From my (limited) knowledge of breast sizes, she looks like a big B-cup, or a small C-cup. I couldn't wait until she invited me into her dorm room, so I could sneak a peek at one of her bras and find out exactly what size she wears. Not that it matters, but it would be nice to know.

So I managed not to get lost in the labyrinth of the engineering building and found the lab. I walked in, and Natalie briefly glanced up. I noticed she was wearing that green tie-dyed t-shirt that I had told her I liked the previous week week.

"Hey, you," she said. She introduced me briefly to her friends. The first girl, Hong, was a short Asian girl with long dark hair. She was wearing a very tight black shirt, which hugged her impressive bust as if tempting me to stare at her chest, and a pair of equally tight jeans. She smiled at me, and as she greeted me, I noticed that she didn't have any accent at all. Obviously she had grown up in America.

The other girl, slightly taller than Natalie and Hong, looked very familiar. She smiled at me after Natalie introduced her, "Don't you remember me?"

I searched my memory, and when she put her hands on her hips in mock anger, I remembered that pose, and immediately blushed.

"I think he does," Christina mock-whispered to Natalie, and all three girls giggled.

I had known Christina back in middle school. Her family had moved to the house down the street from mine, the one right next to the old run-down farm. She and I had spent hours exploring that farm and shooting BB guns (and an old S&W pistol her dad let us use as long as we were careful) at tin cans, bags of flour, and paper targets. Her family had moved away to New York after a year, and I had forgotten all about her.

In place of the short-haired blonde 12-year-old with the radiant smile and the thick Southern accent that I remembered (and had a crush on) stood a woman with long, wavy, dirty-blonde hair and a slightly less thick Southern accent. Her smile was much saucier than I remembered, and she grinned up at me as if my blush was the most entertaining thing she'd seen in a while. I guess she hadn't forgotten that crush I used to have on her....

She had gotten rid of the old shirts and ripped jeans she used to wear, and replaced them with a low-cut black shirt and a long, loose black skirt. Personally, I thought she was brave to wear that skirt outside in the wind, but obviously I didn't say anything. Plus, I was more distracted by the slight bit of cleavage that was showing. Her boobs, while definitely smaller than Natalie's, were still probably a B-cup. Her shirt (or bra) slightly pressed them together to create a larger tunnel of cleavage than she would otherwise have.

I gave Natalie a hug and she playfully hit me on the arm. "Go sit down over by the desk over there - the one with the breadboards stacked on top of it. We shouldn't be too long."

Christina smirked at me and the three girls went over to finish covering the whiteboard in numbers and weird symbols. I sat down and pulled out my laptop. One of the benefits of being a communications major with an emphasis in radio communications is the lack of a lot of homework. I started to play a video game while I waited, surreptitiously watching Natalie's rear end while she worked. I also checked out Christina's and Hong's, glancing up when I thought they were focusing on something else. Both their asses were very tight, whereas Natalie's had a little meat on it.

After an hour, they still weren't done. They were huddled around a part of the whiteboard, puzzling over some complicated circuit. Natalie was chewing furiously on her bottom lip, and when she realized I was watching her, she looked up. "We'll get done soon. Then we'll watch a movie. Ok?"

"Ok." I grinned at her. "Don't eat all of your bottom lip in the meantime. I want enough of it left so I can kiss you properly later."

She immediately blushed, and Christina and Hong started to giggle furiously. I mentally gave myself a high-five, then noted that I would never have said that around my old girlfriend. As I grew more comfortable with her, Natalie seemed to bring out my personality, whereas I always felt intimidated when I still dated my ex.

I went back to my game and she went back to work with her giggling friends. After a while, I could tell that they were losing focus, because their conversation went from being mostly about solving the problems, to being mostly about boys and other gossip. Christina regaled Hong and Natalie with embarrassing tales about her ex-boyfriend, who among other things apparently had a tiny dick. Natalie's face was so red when Christina started talking about her lack of a good sex life, all but confirming my suspicions that Natalie was a virgin, and Christina was not.

I wondered about Hong. She had been quiet during Christina's tales, but she seemed completely at ease with the topic of conversation. I wondered if she had a boyfriend, or if she was "in the market" like Christina. Not that it mattered to me; I was content with Natalie. We hadn't done anything past kissing yet, but I wasn't in a rush to push her beyond her comfort boundaries. Heck, just kissing Natalie was enough to provide me with jerk-off material without having to resort to the secret stash of porn on my laptop.

After a while, the girls seemed to realize that they weren't getting anything done, and Christina whispered something in Natalie's ear. Natalie blushed and came around to where I was sitting, watching a TV show on my laptop. She bent down and pulled the ear buds out of my ears.

"I've been instructed to keep you occupied while they clean up and set up the movie."

I raised one eyebrow. "Have you really? And how do you plan on doing that?"

She sat on my lap facing me. "Like this." And she bent down and kissed me. I instantly tasted her wet bottom lip, and flicked my tongue across her upper lip, just to even things out. Then she shoved her tongue into my mouth, and I quickly realized that Christina's conversation had lit a fire inside Natalie I hadn't experienced much before. I reciprocated with my own fire, and the temperature in the room quickly escalated.

We heard Hong and Christina laughing quietly at us while they cleaned up, but we ignored them. Natalie's face was red, but she was clearly enjoying herself. I certainly was, and I was sure Natalie could feel my erection against her thigh, but she pretended like she didn't feel a thing.

All of a sudden, I heard a gasp coming from Hong, and we broke apart to see what the matter was. Hong had just opened a drawer of the desk to find a remote for the projector, and had instead found a deck of very racy playing cards. She flipped through them, showing the nude models featured on every card to Christina, who then tossed them over to Natalie and me.

My face got red looking at them, and so Natalie and I looked like a couple of beets as we saw the very explicit positions that the women were in. Christina grabbed them back when we were done, and took a card from the deck and put it in front of us.

"So, do you want Natalie to do this for you?" she smirked at me. The card she chose was of a big-breasted redhead sitting on a couch with her legs spread wide and raised high in the air as if there was a guy just off-camera ready to fuck her. If possible, my face got redder, and I glanced at Natalie to find her face just as red as mine.

"Come on now, tell the truth," Christina goaded me. When I still didn't respond, she grinned and slapped down another card, this one of a blonde on all fours, her ass and pussy pointed towards the camera. "How about this one? Do you want her to get herself all ready for you?"

Natalie grabbed the cards and threw them at Christina, who laughed and said, "Forget the movie, let's get your girlfriend to loosen up a little!"

I finally found my voice and said firmly, "Natalie can do whatever she wants, whenever she wants. I'm not going to force her to do anything. So shut up."

Natalie looked at me gratefully, but Christina just laughed. "Oh, I'm just kidding you. Don't be so serious."

Hong spoke up. "I noticed he said she could do what she wants, when she wants it, but he didn't specify with whom she should do it."

Natalie glared at Hong while Christina looked thoughtful. "Uh oh, Natalie. Do you think he's growing tired of you?" She looked pointedly at the bulge in my jeans that was still present and obvious. "Nope, I think you're safe for a while!"

Hong whispered something in Christina's ear. "Yes, but do you think they'll go for it?"

Hong grabbed Christina's hand and pulled her out the door. "We'll be right back," she called cheerfully at us. Natalie was still on my lap, though she was no longer straddling me. She shifted back into my arms so that we were cuddling, which didn't help my boner at all. She snuggled tightly against my shoulder and whispered to me.

"What do you think they are plotting?"

"I have no idea. They're your friends," I whispered back.

"Oh, and because they are my friends, I should be able to read their minds?"

"You read mine often enough."

"That's because your mind isn't that complicated."

Ouch. I thought.

She apologized immediately. "I'm just kidding. I didn't mean it. You are plenty smart."

"Sure, but compared to you, I am a moron."

She laughed and warmly smiled at me. Score 1 for me, I mentally congratulated myself.

At this point, Christina and Hong came back in, looking happy, but also slightly mischievous. I instantly put my guard up.

"We've decided that we're not watching a movie," Hong announced.

Natalie and I were both confused. "We're not?" she asked.

"Nope!" said Christina. "We're playing strip poker!"

I don't think there was anything she could say that would make me more surprised and shocked than that. I immediately looked at Natalie and saw my surprise and shock mirrored in her face. As the responsible and courteous boyfriend, I decided that I needed to put a stop to this nonsense before it went any further.

"Not a chance," I firmly told Christina. "Are you insane?"

"Probably!" she admitted happily. "But come on; don't deny that you secretly want to see some of this." She struck a sexy pose, her left hand resting on her hip and her right hand flipping her hair back so that her chest was fully exposed, drawing my attention once again to her cleavage.

Noticing this, Christina smiled and remarked, "I saw you watching us earlier. Don't try to deny it."

Natalie shifted on my lap, and narrowed her eyes at me. I was mortified, my face redder than ever. I was busted.

I leaned forward to kiss her apologetically, but she pulled away. I could tell she wasn't angry, but she was definitely a little pissed. I glared at Christina, but she just smirked and said to Hong, "I think we just sabotaged them."

Hong eyed Natalie's face, then looked at me, then back at Natalie. "No, actually..." she said slowly. "I think we're fine."

At that, Natalie stood up, and grabbed my hand. "Get out here," she commanded. Like the meek pup I was, I followed her out into the hallway. As we left, I glanced back, and the two other girls were watching us carefully.

Natalie dragged me a few paces down the hallway, then turned towards me with her hands on her hips. I had only dealt with "pissed Natalie" once before, after I called off a date with her to go bike riding with my friends. I learned my lesson, but that's a different story.

She glared at me. "Exactly what were you up to in there?"

I decided to tell the truth. "I checked them out while you all were studying."

"Did you flirt with them when I wasn't looking?"

I blinked in surprise. "No! Nothing like that. I just, ah, admired them a little bit. I didn't know they noticed me doing it."

She visibly calmed down. "Ok. I thought... well, Christina was flirting with you and I wanted to make sure nothing was going on between you two."

I stepped forward and pulled her into a hug. "It's nice to see that you are watching out for me, but don't worry, Christina can flirt all she wants, and she'll just have to deal with the fact that I'm with you."

She hugged me back. "Just don't scare me like that."

I mentally made a note to be on my best behavior from then on. "I'll stop looking at other girls."

She stepped back and searched my eyes. "No, you can look. But don't flirt. And definitely don't touch."

"Understood." I bent down and kissed her again. "So shall we go back in and put a stop to this strip poker thing?"

She hesitated, and I saw that her ire at me had done nothing to quell the fire inside her. I realized that our kiss had brought my erection back, and I mentally tried to calm down.

She looked at me and said, "What do you think?"

I blinked. To be honest, I hadn't even thought about it. I had just squashed the idea on principle, figuring that was what a "good" boyfriend was supposed to do. If I was honest with myself, I would not mind seeing Christina and Hong naked at all. Hong's boobs were pretty big, and Christina had been teasing me with her chest all evening. Their asses were pretty good looking too...and I definitely wanted to see Natalie naked. She may not be a supermodel, but she was really attractive in her own down-to-earth way.

However....did I really want to get naked in front of three girls, one of which I really liked? Sure, it was only fair that if I wanted her to get naked, I would have to return the favor, but I was still nervous about it. I was still a virgin, though my ex had given me a handjob once in the back of my car. And I was also nervous letting Christina see my cock. I had nothing to be ashamed of, unless 6 1/4 inches suddenly was considered small. However, it was obvious that Christina was far from a virgin, and she probably had been with much larger and more experienced guys, so mine might seem small in comparison. And I didn't know about Hong. She obviously had been with a guy or two before, or at least was familiar with cocks, because she hadn't been embarrassed when Christina was talking about them. I had a sneaking feeling that this strip poker game was all her idea, too. But, I had always kicked myself for not getting out more and experiencing life, and if Natalie was willing, why not?

While I was thinking all this, I noticed that Natalie was watching me closely. I smiled nervously down at her. "I am all right with this if you are. Will you get jealous?"

She exhaled, and said, "I am really, really hot right now, and I know you are too. I think I won't get jealous, as long as I am there the whole time. Just...don't make fun of me, ok?"

I put an arm around her shoulders. "I can assure you that making fun of you will be the furthest thing from my mind. What about Christina, though?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if she is like the Christina I remember, she will be pushing this as far as she can, and it may escalate. Will you be fine with anything, as long as I do it with you?"

She snuggled into me. "Sure, but let's not go all the way. I want to save my first time for a special night. But I guess I am ok if we fool around a bit."