Poker Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

Lynn won the next hand and didn't hesitate before deciding what she wanted. Lynn told Jim to stand up and she positioned him so both Gwen and Traci had a clear line of sight for what was about to happen. Jim gasped as Lynn picked up the can of whipped cream and sprayed it all over his cock. She stared excitedly at Jim's cream-covered cock as she set the can down. She slowly lowered her mouth and started licking the cream off Jim's cock.

The sensation of Lynn's tongue caused Jim to shutter with lust and moan excitedly. He stared down at her naked body and drank in the visual of her long tongue slowly gliding through the cream. Lynn started at the base of his shaft and slowly worked toward the tip using only her tongue to lick up the cream. When only the tip was left covered with cream she parted her lips and took about half his length into her mouth. Jim moaned loudly but before he could otherwise react she pulled her mouth back and his cock left her mouth with an audible pop. He groaned disappointedly and hoped she would continue the blowjob, but she told him to return to his seat.

Lynn won the next hand and Jim desperately hoped she'd continue the blowjob. Lynn looked at Jim and his hopes rose, but instead she said, "It looked like you really enjoyed sucking Gwen's tits. I want you to do the same to me."

Jim practically jumped out of his chair and knelt next to Lynn. He caressed her tits and bathed them softly with his lips and tongue before concentrating on her nipples. He sucked and licked them into hard points as Lynn softly moaned in pleasure.

Lynn was nearly 20 years older than Gwen and her tits weren't as tight or as smooth as Gwen's. However, the same slight sag that made her tits look sexy also amplified the sensation of how they felt. They were so amazingly soft, natural, and somehow utterly feminine that Jim was wild with lust sucking and playing with them.

Lynn's nipples responded immediately to his tongue and Jim savored their stiffness in contrast to the softness of her tits. Jim moved his mouth into the deep cleavage between her tits and licked and kissed the tender skin between her tits. Lynn enjoyed this and moaned softly. He lingered at her tits for a while longer before she pulled his head away and said he had to wait if he wanted any more.

Somehow, Jim won the next hand and knew immediately what he wanted. He had sucked and explored Gwen's tits and he now wanted to taste her pussy. He glanced around the table and there was something so wanton and erotic in Gwen's expression and the way her nipples stood hard and tight on her big tits that he was drawn to her.

He knelt in front of Gwen and placed his hands on her knees. He slowly pushed her knees apart and gazed excitedly at her pussy and her heavy wetness already seeping out. Gwen slid forward so she was sitting on the edge of the chair and as soon as she settled Jim lowered his mouth. Gwen moaned wildly as the tip of his tongue touched her pussy.

Jim loved to suck Traci's pussy and would often spend long sessions between her legs savoring her taste and making her cum as he fucked her with his tongue and teased her clit. He was eager to taste Gwen and see how it compared to Traci's.

Gwen's juices tasted very different from either Traci's or Lynn's. Jim's tongue softly explored the lips and many folds of her pussy before he slipped it as deeply inside her pussy as he could reach. Gwen groaned excitedly and thrust forward against his face. He withdrew his tongue and gently searched for her clit. Gwen shivered and groaned when he found it. Jim teased it softly and then alternated between fucking her with his tongue and teasing her clit.

When he sensed she might be ready to cum he stopped and returned to his seat. She sat still for a few moments with her legs spread wide before he said, "Not yet. I've got more I want to do to you." Gwen pouted playfully as she pulled her legs together and Traci moaned excitedly.

Lynn won the next two hands and after her first win Lynn simply asked Traci to take off her bra. Traci stood up and very slowly and teasingly unclasped her bra and revealed her tits. Jim had already noticed her excited nipples poking through her bra and now that they were exposed to everyone's hungry sight they grew even harder and longer. When Lynn won the next hand she moved over to Traci and slowly pulled off Traci's panties. As she grasped Traci's panties Lynn leaned forward and gave Traci a series a soft, lingering kisses on her stomach near her belly button. Traci gasped excitedly and ran her hands over Lynn's back and shoulders until Lynn eventually pulled her mouth away and removed Traci's panties. Just before Traci sat back down Jim noticed wetness around her pussy. He loved knowing that she was as turned on by this as he was.

Lynn's hot streak continued and she won the next hand. Before Jim could really grasp what Lynn had said she declared that she and Jim wanted to suck Gwen's tits. When Jim finally realized what Lynn wanted he went to one side of Gwen and Lynn went to the other. "Ready?" Lynn asked teasingly just before they both moved their mouths to Gwen's tits and kissed and licked her excitedly.

Jim was very distracted and excited by the sight of Lynn sucking Gwen's tit. Lynn was very comfortable and knew just what to do as she alternated between focusing on Gwen's nipple and gently licking the rest of her tit. Jim did little except caress Gwen's other tit as he watched Lynn's mouth dance over Gwen's soft flesh and hard nipple only inches from his face. Gwen clearly enjoyed Lynn's work and moaned excitedly. Her head was leaned back and her eyes closed, and she looked lost in her lust. Jim could have stayed like this for a much longer time, but Lynn pulled away from Gwen and said she'd have to wait for another turn.

Jim won the next hand and looked at Traci excitedly as he said he wanted to see Traci suck Lynn's tits. Traci's eyes flashed with a lusty gleam as she smiled at Jim. She immediately went over to Lynn and slipped her hands to the sides of Lynn's tits. Traci lowered her mouth and lightly kissed Lynn all over her breasts. Lynn moaned happily and Traci soon focused her teasing on Lynn's nipples. Sometimes she sucked the entire nipple into her mouth, held it, and then released it. Other times she licked in circles around the hard tip of Lynn's nipple. Lynn softly moaned, "Oh God, that feels so good," but before things could progress any further Jim told them to stop. Traci reluctantly pulled her mouth away from Lynn.

Gwen won the next hand and said it looked like Lynn had a lot of fun and so she wanted Traci to suck her tits. Traci quickly moved in front of Gwen and caressed her big tits as she licked and kissed them all over. It appeared that Traci might be a natural at sucking tits because Gwen's reaction was similarly intense to Lynn's. Traci eagerly explored Gwen's tits and spent a long time focused on Gwen's nipples. Traci lingered at Gwen's tits for a long time before Lynn eventually suggested that they stop and said, "OK you two. Save some for the rest of us."

Gwen won the next hand and told Lynn to suck her pussy. Lynn was clearly pleased with Gwen's request and slithered out of her chair before gliding around the table to where Gwen sat. Lynn knelt between Gwen's already spread thighs and lowered her mouth to Gwen's dripping pussy. Gwen reacted immediately and began moaning Lynn's name. Jim was sure Gwen was going to cum. Suddenly Lynn stopped and looked at Gwen as she teasingly licked Gwen's juices off her lips. "Please?" Gwen begged.

Lynn only laughed playfully and replied, "Not quite yet. Soon."

Gwen didn't have to wait long. She won the next hand and immediately looked across the table at Lynn, who sat looking back at her with excited anticipation. "Come over here and finish what you started," Gwen said. She then added, "And this time you aren't done until I say so."

Jim's stomach fluttered in anticipation at the idea of watching Lynn bring Gwen to orgasm by sucking her pussy right there in their dining room. Lynn moved over to Gwen and again knelt between Gwen's spread legs. Lynn lowered her mouth to Gwen's pussy and Gwen put her hands on the back of Lynn's head before running her fingers all over Lynn's shoulders and upper back. Lynn resumed sucking Gwen's pussy and soon Gwen was teetering on the edge of her orgasm. Gwen's breathing was irregular as she gasped and moaned and her body writhed with pleasure. Gwen's whole body tensed and her fingers clawed at Lynn's shoulders as she burst into her orgasm. She cried out loudly and then moaned softly as the waves of her orgasm washed over her. Only after she finished cumming and Lynn had stood up to return to her seat did Gwen open her eyes and look at Traci and Jim.

Her cheeks were flushed and Jim had never seen Gwen's face look sexier than it did at that moment. Watching her orgasm had been more than enough to convince Jim that he too was ready to cum. He had fought the urge to cum thus far to prolong the wild game, but the intensity of Gwen's orgasm and of the whole situation had convinced him he wanted to cum. He almost suggested abandoning the cards and moving into the bedroom, but Traci was already dealing the next hand.

Jim grew even more excited when he won the next hand. His cock felt like it was about to explode from his desire and he knew the time had come for release. His mind filled with ways he could seek release but then he remembered something from earlier in the game. He remembered the way Lynn's mouth felt around his cock, and he knew he wanted that again and didn't want her to stop until he had cum.

He looked at Lynn and motioned for her to come toward him. Lynn smiled excitedly and stepped close to Jim as he said, "I want you to suck my cock." Lynn's eyes sparked with lust and she smiled devilishly. She dropped to her knees in front of Jim and kissed him lightly on his inner thighs. She didn't tease him for long, however, and soon wrapped her fingers lightly around the base of his shaft as she opened her mouth and slipped the tip of his cock inside. Jim moaned and thrust his hips up as she dropped her head farther and took more of him into her mouth. Before Jim realized what she was doing, Lynn moved her mouth down until she had his entire length in her mouth and throat. She bobbed up and down a couple of times with her lips and face pressing firmly against the mat of curly hair at the base of his cock while the tip of his cock slid into her throat.

She soon settled into a steady tempo of sucking him where her lips would slide back and forth from nearly the tip of his cock to about halfway down his length. Her blowjob was absolutely mind blowing. The way she worked her lips and tongue in unison with the variation of her sucking pressure was amazing. Her style was completely different from Traci's. Lynn briefly looked up and, in a wickedly sexy tone, asked, "Are you ready to cum?"

"Yes!" Jim gasped excitedly.

Lynn engulfed his cock in her mouth and continued her wild sucking and teasing. Knowing that she was ready for him to cum made Jim even more excited and he was soon at the end of his ability to resist her teasing mouth. He gasped and groaned as he felt his cum rising from his balls. Lynn responded by stroking up and down on the bottom half of his shaft while she continued her wild blowjob. Jim's mind went blank and his entire existence narrowed to Lynn and his cock.

He erupted with a virtual fountain of cum inside Lynn's mouth. She slipped her lips back so only the tip of him remained in her mouth and used her hand to coax out all of his cum. With an easy grace that suggested she was very experienced at this, Lynn took his cum directly into her mouth and swallowed it down until he was completely spent.

She sat up and looked at Traci as she opened her mouth and licked her lips suggestively. "Hmmm, yummy," Lynn purred. Jim could see that Lynn's tongue still had remnants of his cum of it and he guessed that from Traci's view she would be able to see his cum coating the inside of their friend's mouth. Traci's eyes burned with lust and she gazed wildly at Lynn.

Jim thought Lynn would return to her chair but instead she walked around the table and stood beside Traci. Without saying a word Lynn straddled Traci's thighs and sat down on her friend's lap while facing her. Their tits pressed together and their faces were only inches apart as Lynn wrapped her arms around Traci's shoulders and Traci wrapped her arms around Lynn's lower back.

They stared excitedly into each other's eyes for a moment before Lynn initiated what quickly became a long, deep kiss. Jim gasped as he stared at the scene across the table from him. Traci eagerly threw herself into the kiss and the two women remained engaged in a hungry kiss for what seemed like several minutes. Jim realized that Traci was almost certainly able to taste his cum from inside Lynn's mouth. The very idea of this drove him wild with excitement and he wondered if, given this situation, Traci might enjoy his cum more than usual. Typically, she wasn't a big fan of taking his cum in her mouth. On rare occasion he would cum in her mouth at the end of a blowjob, but she would almost always spit the cum out.

If Traci had any hesitations about the taste of Jim's cum lingering in Lynn's mouth she certainly wasn't showing any outward signs. Her wild kiss with Lynn only ended when Lynn finally pulled her mouth away from Traci and then stood up.

Lynn held Traci's hand and guided Traci to her feet. Lynn led Traci directly to Jim and Traci's bedroom. The two women disappeared through the doorway and for a moment Jim sat in stunned silence. At the sound of an excited moan from the bedroom Jim quickly hopped to his feet and walked to the bedroom. He was almost surprised to find that his cock had already regained about half its full size. Gwen followed Jim into the bedroom.

The bedroom was dark but with the light spilling in from the other room Jim could easily make out the wild scene in front of him. Traci was lying on her back with Lynn on her hands and knees beside her. Lynn leaned over Traci and currently was sucking hungrily on Traci's nipple. Traci writhed excitedly and rubbed her hands across Lynn's back.

After a while Traci's hands slipped around Lynn's body and Jim moved so he could watch his wife caress and explore Lynn's tits. Lynn moaned happily and sat up as Traci moved with her and continued to caress her tits. Soon Traci focused her teasing and caressing on Lynn's nipples. Lynn moaned excitedly as Traci teased her nipples and quickly drew them into hard points.

Traci leaned forward and brought her mouth directly to one of Lynn's nipples. Like a baby suckling at her mother's breast, Traci wrapped her lips around Lynn's nipple and Lynn placed her hands on the back of Traci's head. Traci lingered at Lynn's tits for many long minutes as she eagerly licked, sucked, and kissed them.

Jim stared at the scene in front of him and tried to burn every moment into his memory. Seeing Traci so eagerly and wantonly suckling at another woman's tits was amazing, and the fact that it was happening in their own bed like this only added to Jim's lust. Traci and Lynn took turns teasing and sucking each other's tits for many long minutes. Jim stared intently at them and his cock was rock hard even though he hadn't yet touched himself since he had finished cumming in Lynn's mouth.

Jim was so focused on watching Traci and Lynn that he had almost forgotten about Gwen. Only Gwen's excited moan reminded him that she was even in the room. He turned toward the moan and saw Gwen leaning against the wall with her legs spread. One hand played with her pussy and her other hand caressed and fondled her tits. As exciting as it was to watch Traci and Lynn, Jim couldn't let this opportunity with Gwen pass. He walked over to her and immediately caressed her tits. Gwen moaned excitedly and Jim teased and softly pinched her already hard nipples.

Jim pulled Gwen away from the wall and slipped around behind her. He pressed his hard cock against her ass and slipped his arms under hers. He snaked his hands to her tits and cupped them as he savored their incredible softness and their sensual weight as he fondled them.

In this position he could simultaneously continue his excited foreplay with Gwen and watch Lynn and Traci. Soon Lynn pulled Traci away from her tits and, in a voice more erotic and wanton than anything Jim remembered hearing before, said, "I want to fuck you."

Traci moaned wildly and leaned back on the bed as Lynn shifted her position and brought her mouth to Traci's waiting pussy. At the sensation of Lynn's mouth on her pussy Traci cried out and grasped the sheets as her whole body shook from her lust.

As soon as Lynn began sucking Traci's pussy Gwen started grinding her ass back and forth against Jim's hard cock. Gwen reached behind her and held Jim's hips as she gasped excitedly and turned her head so she and Jim could trade a wild, wanton kiss. Their tongues wrestled and soon Jim knew he needed more. Gwen seemed to reach the same point as she stopped their kiss just long enough to gasp, "Fuck me."

Jim spun Gwen around and guided her down onto her back on the bed. Jim was thankful for the king-sized bed he and Traci had recently bought as there was plenty of room for him to fuck Gwen without disturbing Lynn and Traci. Jim remained standing on the floor and positioned Gwen with her ass right at the edge of the bed. He guided his cock to the dripping wet entrance of her pussy. She was so wet that his cock seemed to slide halfway inside her with almost no effort at all. He pushed the last half of his cock inside her incredibly hot pussy as Gwen groaned wildly.

Jim fucked her as slowly as he could manage in this wild scene. He was torn between watching Gwen's tits rock and sway from the force of their fuck and watching Traci and Lynn. Soon his gaze focused on Lynn and Traci as Traci began moaning in short bursts. Jim immediately recognized that as the sound she made when she was very excited just before she was about to cum.

Lynn licked her pussy as Traci grasped the back of her head. Traci soon orgasmed with an incredible intensity. Her eyes flew wide open as she let out a long, loud cry. Her body trembled as the waves of her orgasm washed over her and the bed shook from her powerful orgasm. Lynn continued licking her pussy and didn't stop even after Traci's long orgasm finally ended. Traci giggled and then moaned softly as Lynn continued her excited teasing. Eventually Lynn changed her position and spun herself around before climbing over Traci.

Watching Lynn settle over Traci in the 69 position drove Jim wild with lust. Jim quickly realized that from his position he could see Traci's mouth and tongue excitedly dancing over Lynn's pussy. Traci eagerly licked and sucked Lynn's pussy.

The combination of Gwen's pussy around his cock, the sight of Traci sucking Lynn's pussy, and the realization of what was happening was soon more than Jim could stand. He turned his attention back to Gwen and fucked her more intently. Gwen played with her tits and as Jim started fucking her harder she moaned and pinched her nipples. Gwen slipped one hand down her stomach and brought her fingers to her clit. Jim moaned and stared down at her fingers as they danced across her clit. He could also see his cock sliding back and forth, disappearing and reappearing from within her wet pussy.

Gwen started cumming a few minutes later. She cried out and her pussy exploded in a series of convulsions and spasms as it danced erotically around his cock. Jim pushed his cock as far inside her as it would reach and savored the way her pussy danced around him. As she came Gwen wrapped her thighs around Jim's waist and pulled him even more tightly against her.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers