Poker Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Gwen's wild orgasm finished Jim scooted Gwen back from the edge of the bed and crawled over her. He slipped his cock back inside her and leaned down to suck one of her nipples into his mouth. Gwen wrapped her hands and legs around him and moaned loudly as Jim excitedly sucked on her tits and fucked her harder and faster.

He paused only long enough to watch Lynn's wild orgasm as Traci licked and teased her pussy. Traci's fingers massaged Lynn's ass and Lynn ground her pussy from side to side over Traci's mouth as she moaned loudly.

As exciting as that scene was Jim was so involved in fucking Gwen that he couldn't watch any longer. He returned to Gwen's hard nipple and resumed sucking and licking it as their fuck became even harder. Soon their bodies slapped together wildly and the bed shook from their fuck. Eventually Jim released Gwen's nipple and pushed himself up onto his hands for better leverage as he brought their fuck to its climax.

He stared hungrily at the sight of Gwen's body under his and only closed his eyes when his orgasm started. He continued fucking her the whole time he was cumming. When he was done he lowered himself over her and resumed sucking on her tits and nipples. This time, however, his teasing and licking was more gentle and tender and less lustful.

The sounds of excited moans and the amazingly erotic sound of wet pussies being licked soon caught both Gwen and Jim's attention. Jim remained lying over Gwen as they both turned their heads toward the other couple on the bed. Even after already cumming Lynn and Traci still eagerly licked and sucked each other's pussies.

The moans were mostly coming from Traci, but Lynn also seemed like she might be close to another orgasm already. Gwen and Jim held each other softly and tenderly for the next several minutes as Lynn and Traci continued their excited, lusty 69.

Lynn raised her head and gasped, "Oh yes. Oh God! Yes! Just like that!" She was obviously very near her orgasm now and dropped her mouth to Traci's pussy. Whatever Lynn did to Traci's pussy had an immediate impact as Traci moaned from deep in her throat as she continued sucking Lynn's pussy. Jim was impressed with how it seemed that Lynn had already learned how to control Traci's orgasm and desire. It seemed she knew just how and where to lick Traci to quickly drive her to orgasm.

Traci eventually started cumming first. She let out a short, excited moan but quickly moved her mouth back to Lynn's pussy. Lynn's orgasm started just as Traci's seemed to finish. With Traci's orgasm now complete Lynn lifted her head from Traci's pussy and moaned softly.

When Lynn finished cumming silence filled the room. Lynn slowly crawled off Traci and lay down beside her new lover. For what seemed like the next hour the four of them caressed each other and Jim traded soft kisses with both Gwen and Traci. Jim could taste Lynn's pussy in Traci's mouth and he wanted to kiss Lynn so he could taste Traci in her mouth, but with the way the four of them were positioned he couldn't reach her. Instead he happily occupied himself caressing all three women and kissing his wife and Gwen.

The four of them occasionally giggled and happily whispered as they kissed and caressed. It seemed that a sort of giddy happiness filled the room and overtook all four of them. Even with the king-sized bed it was still a fairly tight fit for the four of them as they crawled under the covers. With their lust quenched and their fucking done, the chill of the night air was easy to feel and Jim readily crawled under the covers with the others.

Jim settled in between Traci and Gwen and drank in the moment. A few short weeks ago this scene would only have happened in his dreams, but now he was naked and sharing his bed with his wife and two other sexy, naked women. With nothing but happiness in his mind Jim soon drifted off into a deep, contented sleep.