Poker Night Payoff Ch. 01

Story Info
The bet on a game and she wanted to cash in.
4.1k words
4.31
48.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sidney slid the credit card back into her purse, Heidi slid off the bar stool slowly to give the numerous men at the bar a chance to take in her form. Sidney did the same, she admired Heidi's figure which was curvier than hers, with a double d bust that always seemed to be escaping from whatever bra she was wearing. Whenever she compared their chests, Sidney sighed, but her boyfriend's voice always chimed in the back of her mind "sure she has huge boobs, but you have a much tighter ass." A broad smile crossed her crimson lips. Heidi flipped back her long blonde hair and slipped on her leather jacket, making sure to give the bartender a great view of her cleavage. The Bartender's eyes took in the view, but when he was caught by Sidney he resumed washing glasses. They leaned into each other as they left the pub, giggling as they began to hail a cab. Brushing aside Sidney's dark hair, Heidi leaned in close, her green eyes sparkling from the street lights. "Do you think he's ready for us? After all, you won the bet, so he was supposed to be ready and waiting for us when we came back." Sidney smiled and squeezed Heidi's hands, "Oh believe me, he has been waiting a long time for this night. I guess we will know soon." A cab slows down and they jump in excitedly. After telling driver where to go, Sidney leaned back as she felt the booze buzz kicking in. A smirk slid across Heidi's face as she leaned into Sidney's side, her breasts spilling across Sidney's chest as she whispered "He knows the deal, we all made bet, and he lost! So now we get to do what we talked about. Before it happens, we need to have some fun with him. Did you buy all of the stuff I told you we would need?" The Cabbie shifted the rear view mirror and skillfully drove while watching the women caress each other slowly. Sidney bit her lip and smiled, "Oh I did a lot of shopping. If he did as we said to get ready, then this will be a lot of fun."

The Cab slowly pulled away as the women made their way up the stairs and fumbled for the right key. As they entered they noticed the dozens candles lit up the rooms and as the door closed, they both called out, "We're baacccck!" Sidney took Heidi by the hand and led her into the bed room. They both smiled as they looked at the lucky man who was waiting for them. The long white towel wrapped around his waist made his skin seem a shade darker, but the smile on Mick's face took them both by surprise. Sidney walked right up to him and let her hand trail up his chest, tilting her head back to look up at him. "Considering what you owe us, you seem pretty excited about it. Have you prepared for us?"

Mick leaned in for a kiss "Shaved, showered and clean. Everything you wanted."

Sidney puts a finger to his lips and turns away to wink at Heidi who enjoys her first full view of Mick's body. Sidney and Heidi's eyes meet for a moment and they both smile as the busty half of the tandem slyly saunters up to Mick. "The working out is paying off, eh Sidney? Look, he has lines on his sides, almost a six pack, like mine. You really think you can handle us, Mick?"

There is no hesitation as Mick blurts out "Oh yeah, Heidi I am so read-"

A near slap-like swat places Heidi's hand over Mick's mouth. A slow burning fire in her eyes is about to ignite.

"From this point on you will refer to us as Miss Heidi and Mistress Sidney! Got it?"

Mick shrugs in agreement, but this doesn't satisfy Heidi, who grabs him by the waist and pulls him closer. Her high heels make her eyes nearly at his level and she wants better than that. At first Mick thinks she is pulling his towel off, but he soon realizes she is forcing him to his knees. He lands with a soft 'thud' as he attempts to keep his balance. Sidney lifts up a suit case on to the bed and zips it open as Heidi's mouth hovers near Mick's lips in a delightful dance that he is careful to follow her lead on.

Heidi's eyes are full of fire, "Close your eyes Mick as we get ready."

Sidney pulls a dark blue silk scarf from the suitcase and together with Heidi, they drape it over Mick's eyes and soon he is enveloped in darkness. As if on instinct, Mick's hearing perks up and the sounds of their high heels click across the hard wood floor. Heidi and Sidney's clothing falling to the floor fills his ears and is soon followed by the sounds of the shower starting up. The door closes and now all he can hear is the soft whispers and giggles and he awaits their return.

In the shower, Heidi and Sidney find the bottle of wine in the bucket of ice and the glasses of red wine waiting for them. They both lift a glass and take a lustful sip that brings a sinful smile to their lips. They step into the shower and find the water warm and relaxing. Sidney and Heidi slowly being to soap them selves up, but Heidi's lips soon reach out to Sidney's. They are about to kiss, when Sidney stops herself.

"No, no. If we are going to hold him to this bet, then we have to hold up our end of the deal. Besides, I want him to see our first kiss. I never want to forget the expression on his face."

Heidi nods in agreement and lets her lips linger around Sidney's ear. "Sure, but there's no reason why we can't help each other get cleaned up before the big show!"

As if mutually timed, they begin to wash each other allowing their hands to carry the soapy suds all over each other's bodies. Sidney explores Heidi's full breasts and takes in the responses her touch brings. Likewise, Heidi, explores Sidney's body, seeking out the many areas that bring out a sigh or moan. Allowing the water to rinse their bodies clean, they turn off the water and step out of the tub. Sidney begins to wrap a towel around herself, when Heidi stops her. "You don't need that tonight. We have out very own drying machine, Mick."

The clicking handle lets Mick know that he is no longer alone, but it is the warmth of breathing in each of his ears that begins to turn him on. In the darkness, he listens carefully as the breathing pauses.

"We won the bet and that means we get what we want. Now if you play nice and follow out orders, you'll be rewarded. If you don't, well, you don't want to disappoint us. When I told Heidi that I gave you my ass to fuck, she was surprised. Not that I gave it up, but that I didn't make you do anything special to earn it. The night we played cards as a joke, you wanted to make a bet on the games. Do you recall what it was that you wanted to get if you won?

Mick's voice brimmed with excitement. "To get both of your asses... Mistress Sidney."

Sidney's glance to Heidi was all the signal she needed.

"Well Mick, you lost your bet and you laughed when we said we wanted your ass! Yet, here we are about to take it. Of course, Sidney and I agreed that if you do as you're told and please us, we will give you a bonus. Are you ready for us? Are you ready to give us what we want?"

"Yes, Miss Heidi. I will do, what ever you both want me to-" The sound of something being open, distracted Mick. He couldn't tell if it was a bottle or a tube, but the sounds of something being squeezed out were clear. Heidi cupped his chin and guided him off the floor with one hand and wither other undid the towel at his waist. As the towel dropped to the floor, her eyes took in all she had yet to see. Her glance shifted from his thick cock to his huge clean shaven balls that featured a shiny piercing over to Sidney who mouthed "nice, huh?" and slid onto the bed behind Mick. Heidi's hands swirling across his torso distracted him briefly until Sidney's hands worked their way around his butt. The sudden cool feeling between his cheeks made Mick's body stiffen and made both of the women grin. A gasp escaped his lips as the cooling and desensitizing sensations began to work their way into his body. He knew what was coming, and he knew what he had to do, but he wasn't sure what was going to happen next.

Sidney began to slide her fingers around his virgin hole and teased him with insertion from time to time. Each time her fingers slipped over that spot, Mick's breathing fluttered. Sidney's eyes went to the suitcase.

"Miss Heidi, would you go to the suitcase and bring out the appetizer?"

Sauntering over to the suitcase, Heidi found a bag labeled 'appetizer' and opened it. Her eyes grew wide as she held up a good sized dildo that grew wider and wider. A wicked grin overtook both their faces, but Sidney showed her skills. Lubing up her hands and the dildo with more of the desensitizing lotion and nodded for Heidi to proceed. Mick could hear something being moved, but his senses were being worked over as Sidney began to gently insert her fingers into him.

The thud of chair being placed on the hard wood floor got his attention momentarily as Heidi sat down before him. She look at Sidney who was enjoying herself and bent Mick forward until he could feel the heat of her pussy on his face. Sidney readied the dildo as she used two then three fingers to loosen Mick up.

"How many times have you worked me over like this Mick? Eh? Well now it's our turn and you are going to love every minute of it. First, you are going to feed on Heidi's hot, wet pussy, now!"

Heidi's hands stroked through Mick's hair and guided his mouth to her sinful lower lips. Bracing himself on her thighs, Mick licked his lips and began to explore her with his mouth. The sounds of Heidi's pleasure began to fill the room and as she got louder, Mick licked at her with greater abandon. Soon his face was soaked with her juices and he lifted her calves up to get better access to her ass as well. Sidney noticed.

"That's right, devour her. Lick that ass, worship it with all you have, do it!"

On those words, Sidney noticed his body lunge into Heidi's sex and with that, she inserted the dildo. Inch by inch the dildo sunk further into his ass and his muffled moans barely escaped his feverish feeding. With each thrust, Sidney shoved the dildo deeper and deeper, but she noticed that Mick was now thrusting back into her to add to the depth. Sidney knew his talents well and wanted Heidi to feel all she could, so her orders came out.

"Make her gush, Mick, use your hands and make her explode into your mouth! Do it, now!"

Mick lowered one of Heidi's legs down across his shoulder and began to circle her now drenched pussy with his fingers. As his fingers spiraled, he slipped one finger inside Heidi and which drew a gasp from her. He slid his middle finger into her, palm up and began to work her G-spot with increasing pressure. The moment had her so excited already that the twinge she felt sent her into a newer, unknown region of pleasure. With his tongue flickering her clit, Mick used his middle and ring finger to rhythmically rock her G-spot with a rocking motion that drove her wild. Sidney was now thrusting the dildo in and out of him faster and faster, but she stopped to reach around to his solid manhood. So surprised by this she leaned around to see it all for herself.

"Well, well, I can tell you really like this huh? Look at all this pre-cum! Make her gush! NOW!"

Heidi's body rocked back and forth into Mick's mouth and her shrieks of pleasure and Sidney's orders are making the scene hotter and hotter. The sudden burst of fluids erupting from Heidi's pussy surprises Mick, who catches a huge gulp of her orgasm. Mick leaned back and unleashed the full power of his hands and marveled at the site of her massive ejaculations that splashed all over his face, hands, arm, her thighs, belly and so furious was her eruption that some of it splashed her own face! The orgasm drained her so greatly that she whispered for him to slow down and give her a rest, which brought a broad grin to his face.

His face lit up with a proud smile that was soon wiped away as Sidney inserted the dildo full into him. He shuddered and gasped as Sidney stepped around him to take a long slow lick of Mick's huge balls. As her tongue pushed his balls around his sack, she enjoyed the way her face disappeared at the moment. Sidney also knew how much he loved to have her do that, but she had to prepare him for something else. She gazed over at Heidi's body draped across the chair and nodded her towards the suitcase.

"Now we are going to have you treat us to something new! Are you ready for this?"

Heidi lifted out two fully equipped strap-on dildo harnesses and they helped each other to secure them to their bodies. Sidney led Mick back to his knees, and was joined by Heidi who also has a rubber dildo that looked like a real cock right down to the synthetic floppy balls. They each took hold of the blindfold and lifted it up.

Mick's eyes blinked as he adjusted to the light and the view of two hard dildos right in his face. He looked up pleadingly to them, but they looked down with wicked grins and lustful eyes. Sidney spoke up.

"Don't give us that look, you know what to do. Hell how many times have I done it for you? So stop sitting there and show us how you like to have your cock sucked. Just remember the better the job you do showing us, will mean the better the job we may do if we decide to do reward you. Suck our cocks, whore!"

Reluctantly at first, Mick took hold of their strap-ons and swallowed as he readied himself. He felt so dirty, two life-life dildos in his hand and another still buried in his ass.

"C'mon and show us, now!" Heidi chimed in with a grin. "Suck it, like a dirty slut!"

His mouth opened and both of the women's eyes widened as he began to show them what he liked. His mouth took in their dildos and he began to pump up and down on both at the same time. He pulled away to take in the other and then to explore the balls with his tongue. The girls enjoyed this a great deal, but they knew it was time for the next step. Heidi sat down on the floor and used her hands to guide his mouth up and down on her strap on. Kneeling behind Mick, Sidney lubed up her strap on and with a quick pull removed the dildo inside him and plowed her way into his ass with her strap on. Sidney and Heidi shared a smile and then began to talk him through his first ass fucking. Sidney's voice roared with guttural pleasure.

"You love this don't you? How do you like it you fucking slut? You want more don't you?"

Heidi was impressed by Mick's dedication, but she also loved watching him bending to their whims.

"You seem to do that almost too well, Mick. It's too bad I can't reward your good job with a hot sticky load all over your face. I bet you'd like that huh? Sidney, I think he likes this a little too much, ha!"

Mick's body was being hammered from behind by Sidney who was clearly enjoying this.

"Heidi, come around her and stroke him. If you want to give him some thing warm and sticky, see what happens as I pound away at his ass!" Sidney added a pair of spanks that shot through Mick's body.

Leaving Mick to lean against the floor, Heidi slid her hand under Mick and squeezed his cock. When she looked closer, she saw pre-cum oozing out of his cock. Sidney continued her dirty talk.

"Use your other hands to catch that sticky cum! He won't explode, but his cum will keep coming out of his cock as I fuck him. Isn't that right, Mick? That's what I learned from those websites you sent me. The longer we stimulate his prostate, the more pre-cum he will produce and that it will keep coming out the long we fuck his ass! How much do you have so far, Heidi?"

A dark smile in her eyes, Heidi lifted her cupped palm and revealed a big puddle of pre-cum to Sidney. Heidi looked over at Mick who was propping himself up on his elbows. Sidney gestured for Heidi to get nasty and the rolled Mick over onto his back. Heidi knelt beside Mick's face and showed him her hand full.

"Sidney? How many times have you eaten his cum? Lost count probably? Well Mick, now we need you to clean my cock off! Show us how much of a cum-slut you are!"

Heidi stroked his dildo with his cummy palm and filled Mick's mouth with it. He did as he was ordered and licked the sticky pre-cum off her dildo. When he stopped, he rested his head on the floor, but Sidney shook her head.

"Not so fast, Mick! Heidi's hand looks awful messy, so you better clean that up to!"

Heidi used her right hand to pull Mick up by the back of his head and rubbed her wet palm all over his outstretched tongue and lips. This savage act did something to both of the women who enjoyed making him do this dirty thing. It was at this moment that they decided to switch places. Sidney pulled out, and unsnapped her harness and for a moment Mick thought he was in the clear, but a moment later, Heidi was rolling him backwards so that his ass was in the air as she lined her dildo up with his ass. Sidney knelt over his face so that her knees held him in place and that his face could feel the scorching heat of her pussy. The sight of Sidney's juices dripping down her thighs was too much too much to take and just as he went to lick her, Heidi thrust her dildo all the way into his ass! Sidney then dropped his pussy down onto his face and began to smother him with has ass as well.

"Oh yeah, lick my ass, suck my pussy! Give it to him Heidi! Fuck his ass harder, harder!"

Mick's lower back rested against the bed frame as Sidney held his ankles in order to keep him rolled up and easy to fuck. Heidi used deep squats to penetrate him as deeply as she could while Sidney rotated her pussy and ass all over Mick's face. Heidi began to stroke Mick's cock and play with his big balls, shaking them around and playfully slapping at them. It was clear he was going to cum soon, so Heidi looked to Sidney for direction. Sidney's eyes lit up. She motioned for Heidi to point his cock down towards his face and to stroke aim well.

"Are you ready to cum for us, Mick? We want you to cum as much as you can! We want to see you cum all over yourself! It's time to complete the bet and do it, Mick. Cum for us! Cum for us now!"

Heidi's hands blurred as she pumped him and Sidney back off his face and propped his face between her thighs so he could get a good look. Heidi slipped her dildo out of his ass, and put the first one back in as she used rubbed her face all over his balls wildly. His groans signaled that he was about to cum, so Sidney rolled his legs up further so his cock was now inches from his own face. Mick looked surprised at this, but it was too late, a moment later the first rope of cum exploded from his cock and left a wide-wet line of cum from his chin to his forehead. A second and third explosion left cum line up his neck and cheek. A fourth shot left a huge gob of cum in his eye and another shot splattered all over his lips. Mick was in mid-gasp at this when another shot splashed all over his tongue and another landed in his left eye lid. Two more shots landed on his chin and jaw, followed by two more that landed right between his eyes and the bridge of his nose. Finally a thirteenth shot sprayed across his chest as the remaining cum oozed out his cock and all over Heidi's hands. Sidney and Heidi giggled at the finale and smiled as Mick tried to catch his breath and began to reach for the scarf.

"Not so fast Mick! The only was this cum will get cleaned up and that's with your mouth! A bet is a bet!"

Sidney gestured for Heidi to come closed and had her rub her breasts all over Mick's face. In no time, Heidi's double d cups appear to be doubly drenched and Sidney used her finger nails to clear his cum from Mick's eyes.

"Ok, Mick, see those big boobs covered in your cum? What a mess! What are you going to do about it? Huh?"

Mick still catching his breath muttered a response, but the girls feigned deafness. They cupped their ears.

"Sidney asked you a question Mick. How are my boobs going to get clean? We want to hear you say it."

Heidi straddled his abdomen and cupped her cum covered glistening breasts in her hands. Sidney waited for him to speak.

12