Poker Night Payoff Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to... clean my cum... off your boobs... with my mouth."

Sidney took the moment he finished speaking to jam her cum covered fingers into his mouth.

"Suck that big load up, bitch! Once they are clean, stick that tongue out, do it bitch!"

Mick sucked her fingers clean and as she took her fingers out she cupped his face in her hands and guided his mouth to Heidi's slick nipples. Sidney couldn't tell if he embraced the task or if he truly got into it, but Mick attacked Heidi's sperm slickened breasts with his mouth and sucked up all the cum that dripped down her body. As he did this, Sidney's fingers slid around his face and collected more cum that she then took the time to make sure he ate it all up. Soon they were all laying together in a wet and sticky heap of smoldering sex. Sidney and Heidi then pulled him up and they shared a wet three-way cummy kiss and then a soft laugh. When Mick tried to stand, his legs buckled and only his grabbing the bed post kept him from falling. Sidney handed him a glass of water and smiled.

"So will you think twice about upping the ante next time we play poker?"

Mick took a long sip and passed the glass to Heidi.

"Hmm, I did everything you wanted so what about my reward?"

Sidney and Heidi looked at each other and then both of them leaned forward and sucked on each side of his ball sack until their cheeks sunk in and a mini tug-o-war with his balls began. Suddenly their sucking became wild and their hands stroked his cock. When Mick's legs began to buckle at this and they both released him balls from their mouths. Heidi smiled and squeezed his piercing as she stood up.

"Oh we think you'll really enjoy your reward. Right, Sidney?"

Sidney rose to her feet as well and licked a stray streak of cum that went unnoticed.

"Absolutely, Heidi! Oh, and after we do, we should plan on another poker night really soon!"

12