Poker Night Payoff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here are the rules boys. Now, I know you both haven't cum in a week so there is going to be a lot of it. In fact, I have been teasing Mick to near orgasms all day and that always makes him cum more than the usual huge load. I thought about having the two of you cum into cups and compare the results, but what if you missed a shot? Besides, a cup isn't very sexy, unless I'm making the cup with my palms."

Sidney released their cocks and again cupped her breasts and then slid her palms forward to that her palms were in full view.

"Since I know you both cum in buckets, I want to see who has the better control. On my command, you are going to jerk off for me and jerk off as fast as you can because whoever cums first is the winner!"

In an instant both men took hold of their cocks and stroked furiously in order to bring back them back to the stiffness Sidney had just enjoyed so thoroughly. Mick used his free hand to massage his balls and his cock returned to full form first. Max used both hands on his cock in a twisting motion as his massive cock took longer to reach fullness, but once it had, it made Sidney sigh in anticipation. She added to the fray;

"Now I want each of you to aim all of that hot cum right at the hand that is closes to you. Of course, if you get some on my tits that is fine too. Wondering what you will win? Whoever wins gets to fuck both Heidi and I at the same time! That's right, both of us at once. So be really good and jerk off for us."

Max grunted as he stroked hard and harder, but he knew he wasn't close yet. Mick grinned to himself, he liked the prize, especially since he had it so recently and would love another go round. He also knew she loved to have her breasts sprayed with cum since the hotness drove her wild.

"Keep it going boys, I want that cum all in my hands, so don't miss!"

Both men began to tighten up as they got closer to orgasm, but Mick felt the twinge that signaled he was almost there. Suddenly he felt Heidi behind him, her big tits pressing into his back and her whispering lips in her ear.

"Close your eyes and think about that night. Wasn't it yummy? Are you ready for us both again?"

Mick closed his eyes and began to use both hands to jerk himself off so furiously that his down stroke pummeled his sack. Heidi's dirty talk went on as he felt his orgasm build up, closer and closer. What he didn't notice due to the distraction was that Max's orgasm was peaking. Max's strong legs shuddered as the first blast of his cum splashed against he left breasts and into her palm. A series of shots of cum fell into her left palm, when she suddenly felt a second blast hit her right breast, as Mick began to explode. Now both men were shooting their cum onto her breasts and into her palms, which were quickly filling up. Sidney wore a wicked smile as she counted and her body shuddered from the hotness of the moment. She moaned softly as Mick continued to launch more huge volleys of cum and Max fired the last few shots of his cum into her palm. Heidi had her fingers stuffed deep inside soaked pussy and her body tightened up as well, but she was amazed that Mick was still cumming. Sidney smiled as she counted the final eruptions from Mick's cock.

"Wow, you two really outdid yourselves. Heidi do see how much they came?"

Heidi knelt in front of Sidney and took in the sight of her best friend's palms pooled with cum. They shared a smile and then looked up at the men. Heidi spoke first.

"Well well, Sidney, with all this cum, I almost lost track of who won. So who is our winner?"

Mick looked down at Heidi and could tell by her voice she was up to something. Sidney grinned.

"Heidi I think it was obvious that Max came first, so he is our winner. So that means he gets us both!"

Heidi grabbed Max's cock and sucked the last of his cum out with a healthy surge, then leaned over to Mick and did the same to his cock and finally leaned forward and gave Sidney a wet kiss as she snowballed both men's cum into her mouth. They shared the wild kiss until the cum was all over their lips and chins. Mick smirked at this claim since he figured they had planned this all along, but when both of the women looked over at him from the corner of their eyes and shared similar cum soaked smiles, he knew something was up.

"Now, boys, what did we all argee to before hand? That you would do whatever I wanted right? Well, I have to say that this-"

Sidney stopped to hold her left palm up to her face and dipped her tongue deep into Max's cum.

"-is some yummy cum. Don't you think so Heidi?"

Heidi leaned forward and dipped her tongue into Sidney's left palm and got a taste.

"Mmm, mmm, I agree Sidney, very yummy."

They girls looked at Mick, who tilted his head at them, and raised an eye brow as the women said in unison.

"Don't you think, Mick?"

Sidney raised her left palm up to Mick's face, but before he could protest, Heidi grabbed a fistful of his hair and brought him to his knees. Sidney put her palm to Mick's mouth and could see his eyes protesting.

"You lost Mick... so... taste it... take a taste of Max's cum from my hand!"

Mick took a deep breath and stuck his big tongue out as her palm hovered closer and closer. To his surprise, Max's cum didn't taste bad, but Mick was so stunned by her order he did as he was told.

"Mmm, good. Now there is a lot of cum there isn't there?"

Heidi leaned in close to whisper loudly into Mick's ear.

"Think of all that cum of your that she has eaten. Now it's your turn!"

Heidi's hand came up and pushed Sidney's palm into Mick's face. His mouth was flooded by the cum which was soon smeared all over his face by both women. Sidney stepped back to admire the mess they made of Mick's face.

"The loser ought to get a kiss, right?"

Sidney launched into Mick with a wet-sloppy kiss that left his face looking like Heidi and Sidney's. The women shared another look and smiled. Sidney and Heidi then got close to each other and grinned evilily.

"Now I we thought about rubbing this all over our boobs and having you lick them clean, but we realized, you could try to avoid some of his cum, but if I do this-"

Sidney then cupped her hands together and mixed together both cum soaked hand until her hands were a cum soaked mess. Heidi leaned forward and Sidney rubbed it into her plump boobs which made her sigh. Sidney then rubbed some of the cum into her own breasts and was impressed that there was still a lot left.

"Mick, since you lost, kneel before me... and... clean my hands of all this messy cum!"

Mick knelt before her and began to lick her right hand clean and he couldn't believe he was doing it, but the sounds both of the girls were making, moans and groans, signaled they liked it.

"OH my gawd Mick, that is so fucking hot! Clean it all up for me like a good boy, oh yeah!"

Once he had finished on hand, Sidney fed him her left hand and used her free hand to slowly rub her clit. Micks face was splattered with cum, but her left hand was nearly clean. She loved the way his mouth felt when he sucked each of her fingers clean. Having him serve her like this was almost too hot to take, she wants to suck him into her mouth, but she knew there was more to go.

"Mmm, my hands are nice and clean, come over here Max, it's time for your reward!"

Max climbed back onto the bed and smiled victoriously as he stroked himself to hardness. Sidney smoothed her hands over her body and urged Heidi to come over to her. They again rubbed their cum slicked breasts together and smiled.

"Ohhh, Mick, won't you be a dear and clean this up as we ride Max?"

Then as Max slid into Sidney with his huge cock, Mick licked all four of the shiny breasts that bounced before him. Max pumped away until Sidney pushed him down on the bed and climbed onto him to she could away and allow Heidi to rest her pussy on Max's face. With his clean up duties finished, Mick knelt at the edge of the bed and watched the threesome unfold. Sidney looked over and saw Mick with nothing to do, but then an idea hit came to her.

"Oh Mick, why don't you lick my clit while Max fucks me? Why am I asking? Do it, now!"

Mick crawled over and leaned down and licked at her clit. The sudden feeling made Sidney's groans turn entirely louder. Max continued to fuck her as hard as he could and after a while let her know he was close to cumming again. Sidney growled.

"Don't stop, keep fucking me, I'm so close. Ohhh!"

Max roared as he shot his cum deep into Sidney's pussy. His body spasmed with each burst of cum and Heidi squirmed as her pussy felt the roar go through her. Sidney's hands held Mick's head in place so that he kept licking her clit as her pussy filled with cum. As Max pulled out of her, some of his cum came gushing out too. Sidney rocked her legs back and pointed at her pussy.

"Ok, Mick get down there and eat me, now! NOW!"

Mick dove into her pussy with a fury and licked her pussy as wildly as he could. At first he didn't notice any difference, but as her body rocked more and more, he could taste Max's cum leaking out of her. What Mick didn't expect, was that this would turn him on so much, but having his mouth there was driving Sidney wild. When she was turned on, it was like a sexual turbo boost and drove Mick to go down on her even more. Mick grabbed her ass cheeks and rolled her over until she was now sitting on his face. Now the cum was really flowing out of her and it didn't phase him at all. In fact he noticed something he had never seen her do from his mouth working over her pussy, she was beginning to gush. At first is was a trickle, but then her pussy exploded sending a mix of Max's cum and her juices raining down on Mick's face. Sidney pushed herself off of Mick and began to cuddle with him.

"Heidi and Max? Why don't you two get showered up first. I want to enjoy this moment."

Following Sidney's order, Max and Heidi strolled off into the bathroom and the sounds of the showerhead spraying water filled the air. Sidney turned to Mick and slowly wiped the mixed juices away from his face.

"Well honey, that was awesome! We need to do this again sometime."

Mick wiped the juices out of his eyes and looked into her eyes. As they closed in for a kiss he left her with a thought.

"Oh we will and next time... I am soooo gonna get you back!"

12