Poker Night with the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz's face turned red as she stood back up, "I'm horny too baby but Robert's right. I've been teasing these guys all night trying to help you win, but they are just too good. Maybe we all CAN have some fun, but first let's finish our poker game." she said while gyrating on my lap and looking at the three huge black men.

"I've been a bad host by only sitting on your lap. Maybe I should sit on someone else's lap and distract them!" With that, she walked around the table to Robert, who was sitting straight across from me. With a shit eating grin on his face, the black man pushed his chair back, and my wife sat down on his lap.

Things escalated a lot quicker than I could have imagined, but my horniness and drunkenness stopped me from objecting. Liz put her arm around Robert's neck and glared at me. Robert held my wife by the waist and turned her so she was facing me directly. Liz didn't' bother standing this time as she dealt the cards. Robert started whispering in her ear. I knew my wife could feel his hard black cock poking into her ample buns. I pretended not to watch as my once loyal bride began to rotate and slide her hot married bottom across this black man's lap while dealing. It wasn't long before Robert started moving his hands up Liz's flanks. Before I knew it he was fondling my wife's huge white titties with his big black paws. Liz moaned and it looked as though her massive bare breasts were becoming even more swollen. I wanted to say something, but the sight of those dark, black hands mauling my sweet wife's lily white boobs had me hornier than I had been in my entire life. Of course by now, I'm sure Liz was on cloud 9 with all the attention she was getting.

I actually won the next hand, which was a sizable pot since I pleaded that her panties were worth the most. As I was stacking up my new winnings, Liz spoke.

"Hold on a moment," she said, "I'm the one losing my clothes here. I'm the one who should say what the payment is when my husband wins."

"Your husband gets some of his chips back; that's what he gets." Nate said.

Liz squirmed as Robert continued to molest her awesome knockers, "Well everyone gets to see my tits," she started, "It is only fair for y'all to lose some clothing when we win."

Nate looked at me and laughed.

"Ah shit...if you want to see me naked, your husband ain't gotta win for that to happen; you can see that shit for free." Nate smiled and said.

He then stood up and walked over to my wife. I saw the huge bulge in his pants, and I'm sure my wife did too. By now I was just as curious as my wife to see what these men were packing in their pants. Shawn stood up on the other side of her and started to undo his pants. Both men pulled their pants down at the same time. Liz and I were both in awe. She leaned forward as Robert continued his violation of my wife's swaying mammaries. Both men's cocks were huge and dark as coal. Nate's was about 10 inches long, which made it about two 1/2 inches longer than mine and Shawn's awesome snake was at least a foot long and very thick.

The poker game was now over and the extracurricular activities had begun. Liz reached out and grabbed hold of both of the ebony monsters with her dainty white hands. Both men were erect and so thick that her fingers did not touch. My wife appeared to be in a trance, "They're so big and so black," she murmured. Liz started to stroke the black pythons lovingly, as Nate and Shawn reached over and groped her humungous white boobs.

Liz started playing with Nate's balls as she looked me in the eye and squatted down toward his bobbing prick. "Come join us babe." She said before sticking out her tongue and licking the huge head of Nate's big black cock. Nate moaned and thrust his hips forward. Liz's eyes grew wide as the first 5 inches of Nate's hot black meat entered her eager white mouth.

I reluctantly stood up and removed my shirt and shorts. My 7 1/2 inch cock sprung out into view. I walked over to the group and they barely took notice of me but Robert looked down, nodded and said, "Not bad for a white dude." My sweet innocent wife bobbed her head back and forth as she started sucking in earnest. Every so often she would pull the long black hose out of her mouth and spit on it. Liz was soon sucking that fat black cock like her life depended on it. By now, Shawn's ebony log was slick with my wife's saliva as she sucked all 11 inches in and out of her married, white mouth, and down her unfaithful gullet.

All the while, Robert and Nate were brutalizing my wife's huge, white tits, with their rough black hands, squeezing, pulling, and slapping her burning boobies. I was witnessing the most obscene thing I could imagine, but I joined in by grabbing my wife's sweet ass.

Shawn looked at me as he continued to thrust his big, black pipe in and out of my wife's needy white mouth, "What do you think about your wife sucking my big, black cock?" he asked with a smirk.

"I think she likes it." I replied.

He pulled his rock hard pecker out of Liz's gulping mouth, "How about it?" he queried.

My wife of five years looked up at me, panting, her eyes wild and her lips swollen and covered with spit and precum. She answered, "Oh god yes! It is even better than I imagined it would be!"

"You don't mind your husband watching either, do you?" Shawn asked.

"Nope. He seems to be enjoying it," Liz replied as she glanced at my throbbing member, "I can usually get all his in my mouth, but yours is just too big!"

It was true. I've seen her deep throat my entire dick on numerous occasions, but when she tried to do so on Shawn's, she would come up short by several inches. Her mentioning that fact made me feel a little betrayed but by that point, I also couldn't wait for it to be my turn for her to suck me off.

Liz started moving her mouth faster and faster on Shawn's throbbing black meat. Shawn yelled and grabbed the back of my wife's head. He pumped his dark pipe in and out of Liz's hot, wet mouth as fast as he could. Liz gave a little cough and I knew Shawn was blowing his load of black cream into my sweet wife's married white mouth and down her cheating throat. Liz pulled the spasming snake out of her mouth and fell her knees.

Shawn grabbed her chin and pulled her face up. Liz looked at me as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Shawn deposited another load of jism past Liz's tongue and into the back of her cum thirsty throat. Unbelievably, he wasn't finished yet. Several more ropes of thick white cream spurted from Shawn's thick, black python and splattered across my wife's swollen and abused tits. And even more impressive was that he stayed half hard after depositing all those loads. My dick usually shriveled up after I popped, and I would need several minutes to get going again, but he looked primed and ready for another go.

Liz sat back on her haunches and groaned, "Oh my god."

With my wife now on her knees and at eye level to all of our cocks, Nate and Robert stood to each side of Liz. Shawn backed up and said, "Yeah bitch suck all of these pricks. Start with your darling husband and make the rounds." We didn't have to be told twice. Shawn and I swapped positions so that I was in the middle and he was behind her, and my wife quickly stuck my aching dick into her mouth and started jacking off Nate and Robert. My dick was easy on her jaw compared to Shawn and she was quickly able to stick the whole thing in her mouth. Usually she sucks and licks my cock slowly while looking up at me, but now I had never seen my wife so aggressive in her blowjob skills. She was acting like one of the sluts on the pornos we watch. After getting my cock soaking wet with saliva, she moved on to Nate and her free hand then went to my cock all the while she was still jacking off Robert. Shawn was now kneeling behind my wife. He grabbed her panties and pulled them down her meaty legs. She stepped out of them and didn't miss a beat servicing our pricks. She was now naked in front of three huge black dudes and me. Shawn then lay on his back with his head directly below her now engorged pussy and he began licking it.

He must have been good too because now Liz was moaning while servicing our Johnsons. While Shawn continued to lick her pussy, he fondled her ass with one hand and was jacking himself off with the other.

Liz was really starting to get the hang of alternating between sucking our cocks and jacking off the other two. This went on for several minutes but I soon couldn't take it anymore. When it was one of my turns to be sucked off, I felt my balls and cock swell up and I blew my load inside Liz's mouth. It wasn't as much as Shawn's but Liz did cough as it went down her throat. She was able to swallow all of it. As my cock began to deflate, I had to have a rest. I don't know if it was all the alcohol finally catching up to me or the sheer emotion of what was transpiring, but I had to have a seat. Robert quickly took my place in the middle of Liz and she began to suck him off once again. I admired the stamina of these guys. My wife was showing off her amazing blow job skills with more gusto that ever before and yet Robert and Nate still hadn't come. Hell even when Shawn did cum, he was still half hard and was now fully hard while continuing to pleasure my wife's flower.

While I continued to rest, Shawn said, "Alright boys, I think she is ready to be filled up."

Robert and Nate smiled and nodded. They then carried my wife over to the couch and positioned her on her hands and knees. Shawn got on his knees in front of Liz and she grabbed his bobbing, black cock and fed it into her desperate mouth. My wife resumed sucking that huge, black pecker and playing with those big ebony balls. She even took a moment to look me straight in the eye while bobbing her head on the humongous pole.

My wife spread her knees and pushed her ass toward the black man. Robert then proceeded to slap my wife across her big, married white ass with his huge, black hand. Liz looked stunned at first, but soon she was wiggling her delicious butt cheeks around and begging for more. Nate went over and joined in; he and Robert took turns swatting each of Liz's jiggling, pale butt buns.

Liz quit sucking on Shawn's monster cock for a moment and looked back at her tormentors, "Oh god yes!" she breathed, "Spank my white ass! I've been a bad little white girl! I love sucking black cock and having my big, married, white butt spanked by black men!"

It was obvious to me at this point that Liz was out of control and consumed with lust. Robert started to work his fingers in and out of Liz's sopping wet pussy, and looked at me, "I'm going to tear your wife's sweet little pussy up."

"Yeah, whiteboy," Nate chimed in, "We're going to fill this tight white pussy full of black cock!"

Liz looked at me and pulled Shawn's throbbing, black pecker from her mouth, "Come on babe; sit on the couch and watch. If you get hard again, I'll let you fuck me too." The 'IF' and 'LET' of her last sentence hurt but I did as I was told.

I sat on the foot of the couch. By now, Robert was completely naked and lining his 11 inches of coal black cock up with Liz's weeping cunt. My wife's pubic hairs were cut short and neatly trimmed, so I had a good view of what happened next.

Robert slapped my wife's jiggling, white ass one more time, and spoke, "Tell Daddy what you want, Vanilla drop."

My wife, who had been sucking on Shawn's swollen balls, looked back at me and Robert. "I want you to fuck my married, white cunt with your big, black cock while my husband watches!"

With that, Robert started rubbing his enormous black prick up and down Liz's leaking slit. Nate continued to slap my wife's horny white ass. Liz wiggled her stinging butt from side to side, "Yes!" she screamed, "Please fuck me! Fuck my tight white pussy! Tear it up with that big, black cock!" Hearing my wife talk like that made me think I was watching a porno, but this wasn't a porno. My wife was about to get fucked by someone other than me for the first time in years.

Robert started to push his huge, black prong into Liz's little pussy. Liz's eyes grew big as Robert slowly slid his big black pecker in and out. Shawn shoved his own black monster back into Liz's mouth. They soon had a rhythm going. My wife was being pumped full of hot black meat from both ends and she obviously loved it. Not to be left out, Nate had slid under Liz's chest and was sucking on her swaying white tits for all he was worth.

"Look at that shit man!" Robert yelled at me. I did look. His huge black cock was now pistoning in and out of my innocent little wife's tight white pussy at break neck speed. That fat black cock was so big that Liz's inner pussy lips clung to the coal black shaft and I thought she would be turned inside out. It wasn't long before I realized that my wife was cumming and further coating Robert's dick with her white juices. Liz was throwing her ass back at Robert as fast as she could and moaned around the black mamba in her mouth. My wife's hot little twat became too much for Robert and he moaned, "Oh fuck!" He pulled his twitching black dick out of Liz's tight little cunt. He started to slap my cheating white wife's fat ass again, as he blew thick cum all over her abused butt cheeks and her lower back.

About this time, Shawn started to cum in Liz's mouth for the second time. My wife was bobbing her head up and down and sucking on the stud's black cock like a mad woman. Liz started choking and pulled off. White cream dripped from her mouth as she caught her breath, "Damn!" she exclaimed.

Nate pulled himself out from under Liz's smothering boobs. "I think it's time to take this to the bedroom," he stated, as he pulled Liz off the couch and onto the floor. Nate made my wife crawl across the floor, with her face pressed downward and her gorgeous white ass swaying in the air. I couldn't believe my wife was doing this, but then again, it was hard to believe any of this was happening. As Liz made her way to our bedroom, the three black men took turns smacking her across her flaring butt cheeks.

I followed behind watching all of this in disbelief. When we reached the bedroom, Nate laid down on our bed, face up. Liz crawled up and straddled the black stud.

Liz lifted her hips up and guided Nate's 10 inches of black tube steak into her still tight pink pussy. My wife made a strange noise and started to impale herself repeatedly on Nate's chocolate cock. Liz looked down at me as that black anaconda pumped in and out of her swollen cunt. "Do you like what you see baby?" she teased, "Do you see what that big black cock is doing to your sweet innocent wife's poor pussy!?" Liz was now bouncing her jiggling ass up and down on Nate's ebony club as fast as she could.

Robert reached in and worked his index finger into Liz's bobbing rectum, as Shawn grabbed her dangling titties.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Nate yelled as Liz came on his black cock and he returned fire with a load of black cum in her, white womb.

Liz was starting to look wore out, as she slid off of Nate and onto her face. But she surprised me by pulling her knees up under her and sticking her bodacious ass straight in the air. My wife reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, "All I need now is a big black cock to fuck my married white ass!" she moaned loudly.

"How about three black cocks to fuck your cheating white ass?" Robert countered.

Liz laughed and said, "The more the merrier!"

I sighed when I heard her say those words. I had heard that phrase too often that night, and I was extremely disappointed that she offered up her asshole to these black studs after refusing my requests over the years.

Robert pulled the married white slut to the edge of the bed. He smacked her a couple of times across the ass and spat on her rectum. Robert then lined up his newly hardened cock with my wife's horny asshole. I just shook my head. Liz never even let me stick my finger in her little butt, but a black man was starting to press the enormous head of his pecker against Liz's tight butthole, and she said nothing to stop him. I watched in fascination as my wife's anus opened up and Robert's huge black cock, with a lot of resistance at first, slowly slid up inside.

It took a couple of minutes for Liz's ass to become accustomed to Robert's size and girth. As he slowly worked his way in, Robert grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and spread them as wide apart as he could. The whole situation looked obscene. "Damn this bitch's ass is tight! You ever fuck her in the ass Ed?" Robert asked. All I could do was shake my head once again.

With each slow stroke he was able to fit a little more in. Once he was able to fit his entire behemoth in, he started to pick up the pace. Soon after that, both Robert and Liz were moaning loudly as that long black snake pumped furiously in and out of my wife's horny, white asshole. Once again, I thought Liz would be turned inside out, as her bowels were brutally plundered and her pink rectum clung to his thick black cock and was pulled into the open on each out stroke. The other two black men started smacking Liz's ass again and pulling on her huge tits, which were swinging back and forth. Every so often, Robert would stop thrusting and Liz would fuck herself on his big, black dick by shoving her widespread ass back on his black log as fast and hard as she could.

The three black men soon started taking turns. One would fuck my wife's tight white asshole as fast and hard as he could, while one would face fuck her sweet mouth, and the third would maul and abuse her big, swaying boobs.

The three studs took turns sodomizing my sweet wife's cheating, white ass for a good half hour. Then once she had regained some strength, she straddled Nate once again and impaled her pussy on his dick while Robert got behind her and guided his monster dick into her now stretched out ass. The two men began double penetrating my sweet, darling wife. She had never even had a dick in her ass before today, but now she had a dick in both her pussy and ass. The moans that came from the lip's of my wife during this time made me a little sick to my stomach but the visuals started to get me excited and my cock finally began to grow once again.

The moans were so loud that Shawn decided to shut her up a little by once again sticking his cock in her mouth. When that happened, I saw how these three men were violating every hole of my wife, and I had an epiphany. Their rhythm was too good for this to be the first time to gangbang a girl. They were working my wife over like a well oiled machine as they had every move down to a science.

The whole time Liz was moaning loudly and yelling obscenities in between slurping on Shawn's dick, "Fill all my holes with those black cocks!" she screamed, "Oh god! Their black dicks are so big! I can't believe how good it feels to have my holes fucked by a bunch of horse-dicked black men!"

After another 10-20 minutes of the men switching out positions of fucking all three holes, they came all over my wife's ass, tits, face and pussy. While they were doing this, she would take globs of their cum and smear it over her tits, stomach, thighs and ass like it was lotion. She was left a sticky mess. The guys didn't leave me with much to work with, so I didn't fuck her like I wanted to as I didn't care too much for sloppy fourths, but I did join the guys in cuming on my wife by popping on her face, neck and chest.

The men, after being fully satisfied and their dicks finally gone limp, got up off the bed. It was sad seeing their limp cocks were nearly the size of my cock at full mast. Liz lay face down on the bed and was only half conscious as our party guests left the room to get dressed. After a minute or two, Liz found enough strength to get off the bed. She gingerly walked bowlegged into the living room and I joined her. We both were still naked and the men were now almost fully dressed. Robert smirked at me as he looked down at my wife. The sperm had started to dry and crust all over my wife's body. Her hair and what little makeup she had on were a total mess. She truly looked like an abused whore. He slapped my wife on her upturned butt cheek. "You're a black cock loving whore, aren't you?" he asked.