Poker Night with the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Liz grin sheepishly, "Yes."

"Say it!" Robert demanded.

Liz lifted her head up and spoke louder, "I'm a black cock loving whore!"

"You want more, don't you?"

My wife grinned from ear to ear, "As much as I can get," she looked at me, "My tight white ass can take as many big, black cocks as I can get a hold of."

Robert smiled at both Liz and me, "I'm having a party at my house tomorrow night," he informed us, "You're both invited."

We both chuckled and I said, "Yeah we know about your parties."

"I'll be there," Liz replied, "As long as there's plenty of black cock."

Robert replied, "Oh yeah pretty mama, there will be plenty of black cock. And Ed, what you know about my parties?"

"I know there are a lot of beautiful girls there." I replied.

Robert laughed, winked at Liz and said, "You're goddamn right." He then turned and the three of them left.

When the guys left, we showered, dressed and got ready for bed. Once we entered the bed, we fucked for an hour. I was more domineering than I had ever been. And we didn't need porn to set the mood since; we had the fresh memories of the evening's festivities to accomplish that. I smacked her ass and tits like the boys did. I didn't even ask to fuck her in the ass; I just did it, and there were no protests. I have to say Robert was right; her asshole is very tight. After we both reached multiple orgasms, we had a long talk that lasted till the wee hours of the morning. As to be expected, she announced she wanted us to be in an open relationship. Obviously that poker night changed her. She says she still loves me, but her cravings for black cock are too hard to ignore.

That night changed me too. Every time I think about what those big, black peckers did to my wife, I get rock hard. She said she enjoyed me becoming more dominant too. She said that new aspect in my personality really turns her on, and the guys' confidence must have rubbed off on me. She apologized for not allowing me to take her anal virginity, but she informed me that I could fuck her there whenever I wanted.

I know she is thinking about a black cock while I fuck her, and I am basically just a stand in until she can truly be satisfied, but I finally accepted my role in the relationship. As hurt as I am about this, I can't help but be incredibly turned on. I know I need to work on some things to help fully satisfy her such as working on my sexual stamina so that I can last longer before cumming, but I believe that can easily be accomplished with practice.

But today is the big day. Liz is in the bedroom now putting on a special outfit for tonight's party at Robert and Shawn's. I will join in on the action this time, but I think I'm also going to take a camcorder and see where the night takes us.